• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Western Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. I can see Draymond not shaking anyone hands. Unlike Cam, both would be professional in the post game press conference but I can see Klay making lame excuses

Yup, Klay has done it after almost every L.

Which I guess really isn't that many....

I guess if that's the worst thing I can say about them, they are a pretty solid bunch.

I can't remember the last time the best player was such a likeable guy, like Curry.

Maybe Shaq?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible loss by Miami....
Losing to a team that's allegedly splintered and reeling from some turmoil and in house conflict.

Props to the Lakers though.

I'm not overly surprised. Miami has a way of letting teams stay in games that are not supposed to. Fucking horrible loss.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so sorry...lol

Well, Brightside...

At least one of them will be gone next year.
Sounds like Rondo thinks he'll be back.
I'd rather they not keep him because his defense is non-existent, but won't be shocked if they keep both him and Boogie and just try it again next year with a new coach.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the Sacramento game by the way. Cousins and rondo the king of clowns
I think the ref was quick to pull the technical foul trigger there, but not inbounding the ball with 6 seconds left up 14 is just stupid. They seem to get along together, which is good except for the fact that they need to get new attitudes.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather they not keep him because his defense is non-existent, but won't be shocked if they keep both him and Boogie and just try it again next year with a new coach.

What if you get Heild?

I think you need a top 5 pick to have a shot.

But, if you could get him, I'd let Rondo walk.

He has played his way into a large contract...imo

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if you get Heild?

I think you need a top 5 pick to have a shot.

But, if you could get him, I'd let Rondo walk.

He has played his way into a large contract...imo
Kings have won 3 of 4, including 3 straight at home, and are in jeopardy of losing their draft pick let alone falling too far to get Buddy. I'd definitely be happy to get him, but there are other options out there if they lose out. Assuming they keep the pick, they could also go for Murray at SG or Dunn to replace Rondo at PG. His defense might suck but leading the league in assists is gonna draw a pretty good contract. I'd rather just move Collison to starting PG or draft Dunn and hope he can be starting quality to keep DC in his 6th man role. This will be an important off season for the Kings, anything can happen from selecting the new coach to players drafted to players re-signed/not re-signed to trading players like Cousins or Gay.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obviously they need more pieces but you could build a nice team around those two with the right coach, and a lock down defensive wing player, and a Kyle Korver type shooter.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jazz go 4/14 from the free throw line in the 4th quarter. :L

That is not what I stayed up late for

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously they need more pieces but you could build a nice team around those two with the right coach, and a lock down defensive wing player, and a Kyle Korver type shooter.
I'd like to see them bring in Thibs to coach, or at least somebody who is gonna focus on defense. The question is can they build a legitimate contender by adding a lock down defensive wing(probably in a Rudy Gay trade) and a Korver type shooter(probably in the draft)? I want the Kings to get back to contending for a championship as soon as possible and while actually making the playoffs sounds nice because it's been a decade since they got there, it doesn't really matter if they're just 1st or 2nd round fodder to the Warriors or Spurs every time. If that won't lead to them being contenders, then they should trade Cousins and rebuild.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see them bring in Thibs to coach, or at least somebody who is gonna focus on defense. The question is can they build a legitimate contender by adding a lock down defensive wing(probably in a Rudy Gay trade) and a Korver type shooter(probably in the draft)? I want the Kings to get back to contending for a championship as soon as possible and while actually making the playoffs sounds nice because it's been a decade since they got there, it doesn't really matter if they're just 1st or 2nd round fodder to the Warriors or Spurs every time. If that won't lead to them being contenders, then they should trade Cousins and rebuild.

Vivek, Thibs, Rondo and Cousins?

* prays they are on the next Season of hard knocks*

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vivek, Thibs, Rondo and Cousins?

* prays they are on the next Season of hard knocks*
Gotta get all those post game, locker room F bombs from Cousins and Rondo on film.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta get all those post game, locker room F bombs from Cousins and Rondo on film.

Seriously though.....

I think it would be a mistake to get rid of Cousins unless it was a homerun.....

I'm talking Okafor from Philly plus 1, maybe 2, number one picks.

Randle from the Lakers plus the #1 or #2 overall pick.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though.....

I think it would be a mistake to get rid of Cousins unless it was a homerun.....

He definitely warrants a deal like that from a talent perspective, but his attitude takes the value down a bit. I WANT the Kings to build a contender around Cousins, but I don't know if that can happen within the next 2 years before he's a FA. If not the Kings have to trade him and get something big for him, I'd think he would bring back more than what the Wolves got for Love.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though.....

I wouldn't trade Randle for Cousins STRAIGHT UP, let alone include picks. Randle has a very bright future ahead of him.