• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason

saddles

Bring up Blaine Crim #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before we look them up or after? LOL

I meant actually remembering them so if we have to look them up I don't guess we remember them too well. lol

I really thought I could think of all of them without looking them up, but so far I am 2 short. I am going to try to come up with the other 2 without looking them up.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant actually remembering them so if we have to look them up I don't guess we remember them too well. lol

I really thought I could think of all of them without looking them up, but so far I am 2 short. I am going to try to come up with the other 2 without looking them up.
I know I would have to look them up .Been to many years for me.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I would have to look them up .Been to many years for me.

I can remember the following.

Willimas, Herzog, Martin, Lucchessi, Stanky, Hunter, Corrales, Zimmer, Radar, Valentine, Kennedy, Oates, Narron, Showwaler, Wash, and Banister.

I can also remember some interim managers such as Wilbur, Ryan, Johnson,, Harrah and Bogar.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't particularly impressed with the press conference. Nothing wrong with it. He just seemed a little tight - which may be expected - to me.

It is uncharted territory for the guy, I know.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can remember the following.

Willimas, Herzog, Martin, Lucchessi, Stanky, Hunter, Corrales, Zimmer, Radar, Valentine, Kennedy, Oates, Narron, Showwaler, Wash, and Banister.

I can also remember some interim managers such as Wilbur, Ryan, Johnson,, Harrah and Bogar.
That's good, Bennie. That would take me all day to recall all of these. Does bring back memories, though.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's good, Bennie. That would take me all day to recall all of these. Does bring back memories, though.

Saddles is Benny? The Benny from the ESPN message boards?

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had a little trouble with the order on a couple of the names. After I typed them in I looked it up and rearranged a couple of the names to get them in order.

I did find out that when the ESPN article said we had had 18 full time managers they were including the Senators years so that is why I couldn't think of 18 names. To me that was a completely different team and not part of Rangers history.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't particularly impressed with the press conference. Nothing wrong with it. He just seemed a little tight - which may be expected - to me.

It is uncharted territory for the guy, I know.

He does seem like he is going to be prepared and he seems like a very likeable guy. If his in game decisions are as high quality as his preparation and his personality then we are going to be alright.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't know myself. Rev figured it out.

I figured it out from a post he made in regards to game 6 about inserting Endy Chavez as a defensive replacement for Nellie. I remember him stating the same in several posts over the years at ESPN. I asked Bennie from that, if he was still posting there

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniels said his first duty is to resume communication with Alan Nero, who represents potential free-agent right-hander Colby Lewis. The Rangers want to bring back Lewis and have exclusive negotiating rights with him through the final day of the World Series.
“We haven’t been able to spend much time on that,” Daniels said. “We can get back to that now.”

Banister saw a slimmer Andrus. Keeping to his late-season vow to get in better condition, Andrus has dropped about 10 pounds since the end of the season and wants to cut another 10. That would put him at about 195 pounds. He was up to 216 pounds in September and was uncomfortable with the extra weight.

“I’m going to look like 2009 again,” said Andrus, referring to his rookie season

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniels said his first duty is to resume communication with Alan Nero, who represents potential free-agent right-hander Colby Lewis. The Rangers want to bring back Lewis and have exclusive negotiating rights with him through the final day of the World Series.
“We haven’t been able to spend much time on that,” Daniels said. “We can get back to that now.”

Banister saw a slimmer Andrus. Keeping to his late-season vow to get in better condition, Andrus has dropped about 10 pounds since the end of the season and wants to cut another 10. That would put him at about 195 pounds. He was up to 216 pounds in September and was uncomfortable with the extra weight.

“I’m going to look like 2009 again,” said Andrus, referring to his rookie season

I want 2011-12 Elvis. That Elvis is awesome.