• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said Gentry would start in LF. No I told him he won't. He jumped my butt and said that was a conviction. No it's a fact. I was not appreciated. But it is a fact

He freaked out initially, and then once he read about Michael Choice he felt more okay. I told him he was wrong about Gentry starting too. Then some A's fans started to talk crap about Texas and it made no sense. All in all crazy stuff today.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not many people in the world I would stop being a Rangers fan if they were signed. He is one of them. I wouldn't be able to in good conscience root for this team if he were on the roster.

Sorry....but I'm callin a BS here. You may skip his starts from your viewing pleasures, but you'll follow, root and bleed Ranger blood.

I completely understand your "aversion" to one drug enhanced, old toad. But you ain't leaving the Ranger flock no matter who they sign.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry....but I'm callin a BS here. You may skip his starts from your viewing pleasures, but you'll follow, root and bleed Ranger blood.

I completely understand your "aversion" to one drug enhanced, old toad. But you ain't leaving the Ranger flock no matter who they sign.

Drugs aside, I hate that man for many reasons. Hated him since he was an Angel. Hated Vlad too...dammit I hate Angels.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were on Sports Illustrated - CNN.

Hey, let's not forget the Rally Gorilla. I always referred to him as Rally Monkey and he didn't seem to enjoy it so much.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, let's not forget the Rally Gorilla. I always referred to him as Rally Monkey and he didn't seem to enjoy it so much.
Rally G. king of trolls.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember all kinds of trolls from those boards. Dr. Jaws would troll the shit out of every Nelson Cruz article.

No one could top Bill Ontario though.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember all kinds of trolls from those boards. Dr. Jaws would troll the shit out of every Nelson Cruz article.

No one could top Bill Ontario though.

Man Rev, you've got some deep seeded, mental troll, scare tissue going there.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember most of them quite well. WreckemTech and Cowboyfan stopped posting. We also lost Team Crop Dusters after 2010. I don't think thackattack ever made it over here as a poster, but maybe he did.

Thankfully AnthoDaniel (aka baby in the rangers hat) is still on ESPN as well.

Really some crappy posters there.

I actually do remember him now I saw him on Twitter some months back and his profile picture is still that same baby one. Ya he was an idiot and really annoying.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bennie and some guy name Carvel are the experts over there.

I stop over there from time to time and read a few posts and remind myself how thankful I am that I don't have and will never have a Facebook account. The Larry Caravel guy thinks he is the expert over there and I laugh at some of the stuff he posts occasionally. Noticed even a year or so later the Todd Wills guy at ESPN hasn't gotten any better either, he's terrible

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Rev, you've got some deep seeded, mental troll, scare tissue going there.

Not hard to remember assholes. There's been loads of them over the years. The irrational hatred that some have for North Texas sports never ceases to amuse me.

If you go to the Cowboys blogs on ESPN there are two super trolls there as we speak. Mike Allen and Craig Meads are "supposed" Cowboys fans that do nothing but post garbage about how much they hate the team. Don't quite get it myself.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stop over there from time to time and read a few posts and remind myself how thankful I am that I don't have and will never have a Facebook account. The Larry Caravel guy thinks he is the expert over there and I laugh at some of the stuff he posts occasionally. Noticed even a year or so later the Todd Wills guy at ESPN hasn't gotten any better either, he's terrible

He swore he used to play minor league baseball. I have no way of verifying that though.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever happened to that female poster?? ..shoot, can't recall her name but she had the stick figure avatar.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit all this talking about old posters made me think of Sooner Fan Steve. Probably the saddest thing ever to learned that he passed. Then his grandson came and confirmed it.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit all this talking about old posters made me think of Sooner Fan Steve. Probably the saddest thing ever to learned that he passed. Then his grandson came and confirmed it.
I was new to the Board when that happened, yes, that was sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.