• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bone was around and banned before you guys came over.

Well I for one am glad to have the administrators that are here and glad I dont have to post and talk baseball with most of those Facebook people as most are lacking a whole bunch in the knowledge dept. Thats just my polite way of putting it. (morons)

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They deserve to have to pay every red cent of that contract.

Well, let's wait and see if the other shoe falls. Meaning, do they sign Cano or not? I honestly don't think they're going to pull the trigger on him. Maybe I'm nuts, but I swear I have a feeling about Seattle and this guy. Nothing to back it up.

Good heavens, I'm turning into Wash.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn't such a thing as too much according to the player (s). All it takes is one team to make an outlandish offering, and everyone else takes their wallets and goes home. And thank goodness we did on the Ells deal. This man has averaged 74 games a season for 3 years (not a good long term investment IMO)

But guys, in general, there's several months left to make an awful lot of noise, front page news, and for me, I don't see us slinking into the night.
Next to A-ROD that is about the worse deal I can remember.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I for one am glad to have the administrators that are here and glad I dont have to post and talk baseball with most of those Facebook people as most are lacking a whole bunch in the knowledge dept. Thats just my polite way of putting it. (morons)
Bennie and some guy name Carvel are the experts over there.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next to A-ROD that is about the worse deal I can remember.

Can you say Pujols? How about Hamilton?

When he's upright and playing (Ells that is) he's a game changer. But he's been hurt an awful lot, and father time is not on his side.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me throw this one out, and please keep the insults and threats to a minimum, but what if we sign Barfolo fat boy Colon to a one year deal? I mean the guy was pretty effective last year... Ok, let the death threats begin...:whistle:

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me throw this one out, and please keep the insults and threats to a minimum, but what if we sign Barfolo fat boy Colon to a one year deal? I mean the guy was pretty effective last year... Ok, let the death threats begin...:whistle:
Rev Lainey and Romeo will explode for starters.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My boys, headed up by Mr. Guido himself, are on the way to your house, even as I write.

Hahahahaha.....enjoyed the way you approached this. But I want nothing, and I mean NOTHING to do with that fat toad.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

xOgmX.gif

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say that illustrates his point perfectly.

Larry Carvel is the poster HayyAbbott. He told me I was stupid until he found out who I was, and then said he would have to start taking my opinions more seriously. haha

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larry Carvel is the poster HayyAbbott. He told me I was stupid until he found out who I was, and then said he would have to start taking my opinions more seriously. haha

How do you guys remember all these people??

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not many people in the world I would stop being a Rangers fan if they were signed. He is one of them. I wouldn't be able to in good conscience root for this team if he were on the roster.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you guys remember all these people??

I remember most of them quite well. WreckemTech and Cowboyfan stopped posting. We also lost Team Crop Dusters after 2010. I don't think thackattack ever made it over here as a poster, but maybe he did.

Thankfully AnthoDaniel (aka baby in the rangers hat) is still on ESPN as well.

Really some crappy posters there.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said Gentry would start in LF. No I told him he won't. He jumped my butt and said that was a conviction. No it's a fact. I was not appreciated. But it is a fact

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not many people in the world I would stop being a Rangers fan if they were signed. He is one of them. I wouldn't be able to in good conscience root for this team if he were on the roster.
Yeh, it might just be too much to stomach.........literally!!

Status
Not open for further replies.