• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romeo how are the GSP's? I owe you a scotch for the heads up on the FastPass otherwise i might have missed it myself as I didn't get an alert from the Rangers site like i have in the past. Sorry they sold out before you got in. Depends on any signings or trades, next year might be better anyway

They're good man. These pups are fun to watch. Got my female with the trainer now. She's having some come to Jesus time down there.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't know what's going to happen honestly.

Not to sound in any way discouraging but I'm kinda with DT's last post. A little bit disappointed today. Expected more and held out hope from Terp's friend on Price. I'm not hopeful on Choo and expect Beltram to sign with Kansas City. Signing Cruz seems like a consolation prize, and he might sign somewhere else on spite.

Gf2013

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello fellow ranger fans, hope you accept me into your forums to talk some good baseball.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to sound in any way discouraging but I'm kinda with DT's last post. A little bit disappointed today. Expected more and held out hope from Terp's friend on Price. I'm not hopeful on Choo and expect Beltram to sign with Kansas City. Signing Cruz seems like a consolation prize, and he might sign somewhere else on spite.
It appears JD is not wanting to spend any big money. That could still happen but not much left on the board. At least we need to go pick up a catcher. That should not be too hard at this point. Cruz may not be in demand as he thinks and might realize it soon. Oh well my guess is as good as anybody's at this point and I don't have any idea.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello fellow ranger fans, hope you accept me into your forums to talk some good baseball.

Welcome friend. Long as you don't troll or stir shit up all the time, were happy you're here.

Gf2013

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome friend. Long as you don't troll or stir shit up all the time, were happy you're here.

No worries man, I'm a huge rangers nothing too worry about. I see you guys are actually realistic on your ideas and I like that.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you guys, love talking some ranger baseball.
One question I been wanting to ask, you guys still think Jose Bautista is on the JD's radar?

I am sure he is but doubt Toronto would give him up. Haven't heard a rumor of his availability.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really sure how much stock to put into this story on SB Nation:

The Dodgers have "remained in contact" with a number teams concerning a possible Matt Kemp trade, with interest coming from the Red Sox, Mariners, and Rangers according to Jon Morosi of Fox Sports.

I still think kemp is very possible, and if he gets hurt he now has someone to step in, Choice

Last edited by a moderator:

Gf2013

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, how did you find us?

I once was reading the comments section on Espn before they went to Facebook, and I saw somebody mentioning sports SportsHoopla. And I've been reading you guys forums for a while, and I like how well you folks know baseball, but by all means I'm not a troll. I just never tried to make my self a profile to join in the conversation. I made my profile back in August it was kind of complicated making a profile lol but I finally decided to activate it and stuff. I'm still getting the hand of this, so please bare with me.

Go Rangers!

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm still trying to get a grip on the fact that my favorite Ranger (along with Beltre) is now a member of the stinkin A's...sigh...

The Fister deal continues to bother me. Hell, we could have expanded the Fielder deal by adding Fister - and we could have provided better quality prospects/reliever than the Nats gave up! Fister would have been a great addition to our staff, a ground ball pitcher to boot....

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I bought tickets for my sons and I to sit just to the right of Pesky Pole for May 16 against the Tigers. So we may see a couple ex Rangers playing for the Red Sox. My sons have never been to Fenway and are pretty excited about it. I went to a few games when my dad was stationed in Cape Cod from 67-69 with one being the Yankees-Red Sox on 5/18/68 and Tom Tresh made 3 errors at SS and I think they were all in the same inning. "Hawk" Harrelson was playing then and of course Yaz.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears JD is not wanting to spend any big money. That could still happen but not much left on the board. At least we need to go pick up a catcher. That should not be too hard at this point. Cruz may not be in demand as he thinks and might realize it soon. Oh well my guess is as good as anybody's at this point and I don't have any idea.

LOL DT and Darryl. I know how you feel. It is tough watching all this stuff going down and it is not your team involved. Being patient is tough to do.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still trying to get a grip on the fact that my favorite Ranger (along with Beltre) is now a member of the stinkin A's...sigh...

The Fister deal continues to bother me. Hell, we could have expanded the Fielder deal by adding Fister - and we could have provided better quality prospects/reliever than the Nats gave up! Fister would have been a great addition to our staff, a ground ball pitcher to boot....

I think we are just fortunate for Detroit to pay the 30 million of his contract.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well price oils still happen right?

Status
Not open for further replies.