• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a tv show on adult swim. I can't remember the name of it. But the Steve Brule part is only a segment of the show. I don't really care for the rest of it. I watch that segment then change the channel usually

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess Choice may have a higher ceiling than Gentry in the long run, and I think the Bostich for Lindblom was good as I didn't think Linblom was going to pan out here but the trade did come from "left field" today no pun

We never see it coming

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw the Milwaukee OF, bunch of douche-tards

Now that I think about it, you're right lol. Corey Hart used to play of for them. He may not be a douche but he sure as hell looks like one

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it odd to you? Gentry was a 4th OF here. We got an upcoming prospect, who JD feels he can fall back on if other things don't go his way.

A big part of Gentry's game is his speed. He is 30 years old. It's all down hill from here.

Hope it does turn out well for Choice because it may be our fall back plan. But it's just that potential angle. A lot riding on it. He and Profar. But if he turns into another Hamilton (the good kind) I'd much rather have that than trading for two years of Price.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointing day for me. Lost one of my favorite rangers. Not that the trade was not a good one b/c it did seem to have some up sides. I was looking for a big trade that would land the big prize. Instead we lost the best #4 OF in baseball and as good of CF as there is. Well gotta move on but not getting caught up in this trap again. Play hard and make us proud Craig.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointing day for me. Lost one of my favorite rangers. Not that the trade was not a good one b/c it did seem to have some up sides. I was looking for a big trade that would land the big prize. Instead we lost the best #4 OF in baseball and as good of CF as there is. Well gotta move on but not getting caught up in this trap again. Play hard and make us proud Craig.

Something big could still happen

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We already didn't like the price tag on Choo and now we have the Yankees and Tigers in the mix. It looks as though the Yankees are going to miss on Beltran making them a major threat on Choo. It looks like it will have to be Cruz, Hart, or a trade. I'm not getting my hopes up but this team, as currently constructed, is not a playoff team.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may work out for us if we dont get choo. JD may say, shit we need an outfielder, and go after the big fish.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather trade Sardinas than Odor

And Odor is a couple years away, who's to say what we need then

Odor is going to be a stud at 2B and if we trade him we'll regret it more than trading Jackson

Profar is only at 2B b/c he's blocked at SS and 3B, but once he fills out, he would make an excellent candidate for 3B, with Odor at 2B

I have really like Odor and do like him more than Sardinas as well. I think you have a good plan there for a future IF if things stay as they are.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may work out for us if we dont get choo. JD may say, shit we need an outfielder, and go after the big fish.

The big fish ain't coming here I still don't think. JD has to have something in mind. Choice has lots of potential that may or may not work. We improved ourselves with the Fielder trade however. Will that be enough?

There is no guarantee Harrison can pitch a full year right after three operations, two on his back.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big fish ain't coming here I still don't think. JD has to have something in mind. Choice has lots of potential that may or may not work. We improved ourselves with the Fielder trade however. Will that be enough?

There is no guarantee Harrison can pitch a full year right after three operations, two on his back.

Well I don't know what's going to happen honestly.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am surprised that the Rays would make a trade that included obtaining Heath Bell.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really sure how much stock to put into this story on SB Nation:

The Dodgers have "remained in contact" with a number teams concerning a possible Matt Kemp trade, with interest coming from the Red Sox, Mariners, and Rangers according to Jon Morosi of Fox Sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.