• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I'm not saying it was a bad decision. Everyone and their mom was pushing for it. I'm just saying its biting us in the ass, as is usually the case with these deadline trades.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I'm not saying it was a bad decision. Everyone and their mom was pushing for it. I'm just saying its biting us in the ass, as is usually the case with these deadline trades.

Just for the record I want everyone to know my mom was against this trade! Damn she's a smart woman! ;) Everyone have a great Holiday!!

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somewhere in the talks today there was a roadblock. He has been busy because once it hit the roadblock some of the scouts were assigned to meet together and discuss alternatives for the trade. He got off at 7 eastern time (where he's at) and now they get tomorrow off, so don't expect any big news tomorrow unless its JD doing it by himself. Texted him and asked what the roadblock was and he said he wasn't sure he was allowed to say. That's all that happened today

For some reason I feel like the rays were obviously pushing to get LJ involved but JD didn't want to. Just speculating

Thanks Terps!

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for the record I want everyone to know my mom was against this trade! Damn she's a smart woman! ;) Everyone have a great Holiday!!

Ha, good for your Mom, that's funny :)

JD gave us a chance, we weren't out of the race by any means...it's a gamble, but I think JD played it as safe as he could.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, good for your Mom, that's funny :)

JD gave us a chance, we weren't out of the race by any means...it's a gamble, but I think JD played it as safe as he could.

Just hope we still have enough pieces for Price. If we don't, JD don't do it. Price ain't worth the farm. Miller from St.L would have been nice, Lainey.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just so you know my comment was really directed towards me. Just wanted to make it clear. Well, it is that time of the year to go and eat ourselves into a coma. I enjoy hanging out with each one on this site to talk about the Rangers. Helps with the Ranger withdrawals at this time of the year. Have a great Thanksgiving.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you know my comment was really directed towards me. Just wanted to make it clear. Well, it is that time of the year to go and eat ourselves into a coma. I enjoy hanging out with each one on this site to talk about the Rangers. Helps with the Ranger withdrawals at this time of the year. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Best to you, friends and family. Everyone stay warm, be safe and GO RANGERS.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth be told....Dallas (DFW) is a winners town
least for my 50 plus years it seems to be

Ya know, the Rangers have drawn pretty good even before the Nolan/JD tandem showed up. I mean, considering how truly awful we were for so many years I always thought the fan support was better than it could have been.

The Cowboys are still selling tickets and they're like 134-133 over the past 18+ years.

The Mavericks were 3rd in avg attendance last season and were awful.

The fans may show up late or leave early but they do show up.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, the Rangers have drawn pretty good even before the Nolan/JD tandem showed up. I mean, considering how truly awful we were for so many years I always thought the fan support was better than it could have been.

The Cowboys are still selling tickets and they're like 134-133 over the past 18+ years.

The Mavericks were 3rd in avg attendance last season and were awful.

The fans may show up late or leave early but they do show up.

DFW is the 4th largest sports market in America for a reason. The people love their sports.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Thanksgiving every one. Hopefully JD makes this coming season a world series one.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Thanksgiving guys. As cheesy as it sounds, I'm thankful to be a part of this board. Even the people who we think aren't as knowledgable are still much much more smart, baseball IQ wise, then like 90 percent of my friends lol. Its cool hearing all the different perspectives, and hopefully the rangers can put a winning formula together throughout the next couple months

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm just saying its not biting us in the ass as much as people keep bringing it up, only Edwards would've been useable as trade bait now, if not having Edwards is keeping us from getting Price, we aren't trying very hard

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Thanksgiving guys. As cheesy as it sounds, I'm thankful to be a part of this board. Even the people who we think aren't as knowledgable are still much much more smart, baseball IQ wise, then like 90 percent of my friends lol. Its cool hearing all the different perspectives, and hopefully the rangers can put a winning formula together throughout the next couple months

:suds:

Status
Not open for further replies.