• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Potential big news coming in the next couple of days guys. Sometimes these things take a while to develop, and sometimes they don't get past stage 1, but I heard that we were talking all day to a certain team..

Should I ruin the surprise? I don't want to say something and then it just fall through

slugger82685

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Potential big news coming in the next couple of days guys. Sometimes these things take a while to develop, and sometimes they don't get past stage 1, but I heard that we were talking all day to a certain team..

Should I ruin the surprise? I don't want to say something and then it just fall through

oh man hear we go!....JD got the wheels movin!.....I for one would like to know haha

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Start with the team and we can all speculate before you divulge any more

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You've said enough to where you should just spill it :pray:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tease!

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Give me a message on it! I wanna know

slugger82685

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now im on the edge of my seat wanting to know what JD is cooking up! haha

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terps you can't just go pulling our chain and then bail like that, whats the 411?

slugger82685

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone want to take a stab at a guess as to what Terps might be referring to?

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think JD would sacrifice the draft pick on Morales. Choo is possible, and I wouldn't hate Granderson. Grandy would probably be less years and cheaper too

We would lose a 1st & 2nd for signing Choo & Morales, but would gain a pick back for Cruz if he signed elsewhere, unless that team was in the top 10 and then it would be a 2nd rounder

Last edited by a moderator:

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spill it Terps. We're all grownups here.

I'm sitting down.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys, I just got back into richardson and had to make a whataburger run.

But this morning the Rangers and the Rays spoke, and the conversations lasted for a long time. They are gonna continue tomorrow, but one could only assume that they went well because of it.

Also, and a sidenote, I was told JD is very protective of Luke Jackson right now. He is valuing him very high. That's the news, sorry if its a disappointment to some, because I don't know any specifics. I don't even know if they went well. I just know they spoke today for a while.

slugger82685

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But this morning the Rangers and the Rays spoke, and the conversations lasted for a long time. They are gonna continue tomorrow, but one could only assume that they went well because of it.

Also, and a sidenote, I was told JD is very protective of Luke Jackson right now. He is valuing him very high. That's the news, sorry if its a disappointment to some, because I don't know any specifics. I don't even know if they went well. I just know they spoke today for a while.

obviously it was about Price, i wonder who might have been involved. If JD is saying Jackson is almost untouchable then I dont know how Profar would not be involved.....very interesting situation, I would think that Moreland would be on the table, maybe Sardinas among others. Cant wait to see how this turns out!

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good info here, Terps. Thanks. It could be just talk. Hate for JD to give up too much, even if keeping Jackson.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That should be interesting to see if we can pull off a trade for price

So Texas has to trade Holland or Perez right? I mean they won't have 4 LHP in the rotation would they? Makes me sorta meh about the whole thing.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's best to keep this all on down low as the last thing JD probably wants is this to get out there before he is ready for it to.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading Martin Perez would absolutely kill me, a really young lefty that's shown some promise?
Absolutely not, unless it's a blockbuster...and that's not two years of Price

Status
Not open for further replies.