• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread Pt2

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your opinion. If he's healthy he's the best player available.

In a lot of people's opinion, I'm not the only person that regrets or dreads the presence of Kemp on their roster

He's a waste of young talent especially since we already have 3 starting OFers and the Dodgers don't need any more OFers in return

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am very pro taking a chance on guys...but he worries me more than most.

I am all for taking risks, and he scares me too, but if the organization feels he's healthy and we can keep him off the field some as the DH then I would love to have him. He is the type of player that would put us over the top. Plus Kemp has said that TX is somewhere he'd like to play. Torii Hunter is one of his best friends and told him that.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a lot of people's opinion, I'm not the only person that regrets or dreads the presence of Kemp on their roster

He's a waste of young talent especially since we already have 3 starting OFers and the Dodgers don't need any more OFers in return

I never said you were the only one against a Kemp trade. I know I'm in the minority, and that's fine with me.

Another team could get involved. Who knows. I was just throwing it out there.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am all for taking risks, and he scares me too, but if the organization feels he's healthy and we can keep him off the field some as the DH then I would love to have him. He is the type of player that would put us over the top. Plus Kemp has said that TX is somewhere he'd like to play. Torii Hunter is one of his best friends and told him that.

Microfractures....If it was just a normal ankle injury I might not be so worried. Hell it took Ian and Napoli both a while to get over their ankle injuries.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The same Torii Hunter who spurned us to go play for the Angels? his endorsement rings a bit hollow for me

But that's irrelevant, Kemp serves no purpose as giving up prospects for a guy that's slated to spend any extended time at DH is a bit of a waste,

He should remain the Dodgers' problem

This debate should've ended when we signed Choo, so this is going to be the last I speak of it

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same Torii Hunter who spurned us to go play for the Angels? his endorsement rings a bit hollow for me

But that's irrelevant, Kemp serves no purpose as giving up prospects for a guy that's slated to spend any extended time at DH is a bit of a waste,

This debate should've ended when we signed Choo, so this is going to be the last I speak of it

Torii gave the dumbest reason ever for not wanting to play in Arlington...Fuck his stupid son.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tragic. I live for your rebuttals.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Torii gave the dumbest reason ever for not wanting to play in Arlington...Fuck his stupid son.

I don't even remember the reason. Maybe I never knew the reason. Doesn't matter. I just heard him live on the radio talking about how he liked the RBiA, and that his friend Kemp has always felt like RBiA would be a good place for him and his opposite field power.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even remember the reason. Maybe I never knew the reason. Doesn't matter. I just heard him live on the radio talking about how he liked the RBiA, and that his friend Kemp has always felt like RBiA would be a good place for him and his opposite field power.

He said his kid would be embarrassed to see his dad play at home...fucking lame as shit.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I live for your proposals for acquiring Kemp, asinine as they are

This isn't a video game where you can just turn injuries off

I thought you weren't going to talk about it.

If you read what I wrote you would see that I know there's risk. I hardly find them asinine when JD was known to have interest.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you weren't going to talk about it.

If you read what I wrote you would see that I know there's risk. I hardly find them asinine when JD was known to have interest.

Ok, I'm a liar, I had one last thing to add

They are asinine NOW

I found them asinine before, but to think JD still has interest is just above and beyond ridiculous NOW

Go back to your video game trades

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume that had nothing to do with it and he took the most money. It seems like a lot of players don't want to play in their hometown though. I don't think I would either.

Point goes back to who gives a fuck what kind of endorsement Hunter gave for playing here, he took the money and ran elsewhere, fuck Hunter and his endorsement

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point goes back to who gives a fuck what kind of endorsement Hunter gave for playing here, he took the money and ran elsewhere, fuck Hunter and his endorsement

You might not like the guy or his endorsement. I really don't care. I was just saying that I heard him on the radio. I never want guys on the team that don't want to be here.