• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 College Football / 2013 NFL Draft

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm hoping that he falls far enough in the draft that the Bears will be able to get him to replace Urlacher. That was one thing that I wish they would have addressed last year and didn't.

That'll be an ideal place for him to play at. Sorry to burst your bubble but he's not going to last that long. He may go in the top 10 just like Luke Kuechly in the past draft.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Watching the Gamecocks - Gators game right now CBS.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jadeveon Clowney already making his presence felt. Man I love that guy!

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jadeveon Clowney already making his presence felt. Man I love that guy!

I was just about to say, I don't know how i have missed this guy. He's already jumping close to the top of my wish list.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Golden Tate has a brother that plays for Vanderbilt. His name is Wesley Tate, I think. Does anyone know anything about him?

Last year was his first year at WR after dealing with various injuries, including a stress facture in his foot, while at RB. Right before last season they asked him to convert to play slot receiver because the team was thin at receiver. The coaches said he made the most sense of anybody on the roster to convert because of his size and speed skill set. The final decision was his ultimately his and he approved the move.

At the time they converted him, he said the transition would be easier for him because he was already working out with the WRs and was working on running routes and working on catching passes with the other receivers. They left open the possibility that he could go back to RB if he wasn't comfortable or if they felt he wasn't adapting to receiver, but that never happened and the coaching staff has been pleased with his progress since as far as I know.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Last year was his first year at WR after dealing with various injuries, including a stress facture in his foot, while at RB. Right before last season they asked him to convert to play slot receiver because the team was thin at receiver. The coaches said he made the most sense of anybody on the roster to convert because of his size and speed skill set. The final decision was his ultimately his and he approved the move.

At the time they converted him, he said the transition would be easier for him because he was already working out with the WRs and was working on running routes and working on catching passes with the other receivers. They left open the possibility that he could go back to RB if he wasn't comfortable or if they felt he wasn't adapting to receiver, but that never happened and the coaching staff has been pleased with his progress since as far as I know.

Thanx Pozz. I knew if there was anyone , you would be the point person to ask.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really stoked with how bad Laundry Jones is doing right now. I believe it's a confidence issue with him right now and who better to bring that out of him than Jim Harbaugh?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm really stoked with how bad Laundry Jones is doing right now. I believe it's a confidence issue with him right now and who better to bring that out of him than Jim Harbaugh?

Word. I don't think he's a great prospect, but I'd love to take him in the first round.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't touch Landry Jones in the first. Or even second, for the matter.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word. I don't think he's a great prospect, but I'd love to take him in the first round.

Sorry, i didn't get to finish what i was trying to say. I wouldn't want him in the 1st. I would love to grab him in the 2nd if he's still there, though. He has all of the physical tools, but it's more of a confidence issue that i believe Harbaugh and the staff could fix and quickly. He could be a major steal in the 2nd or 3rd round. He's falling right now and with so many other QB's eligible he may slide much further than expected.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I don't think he's going to last until the 2nd round. If Blaine Gabbert is a top 15 pick, Landry is at LEAST a first rounder IMO.

And if there's a chance to upgrade the QB position even a little bit, that is well worth a first rounder.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a luxury pick, but I wouldn't be totally opposed of this scenario:
2013 NFL Mock Draft: Geno Smith 1st, Matt Barkley 2nd | The Big Lead

Terrible mock IMO. There is no way way in hell the Jags give up on Gabbert this early (all though i think they should).

I would love to get Lattimore, but it makes no sense with Gore, Hunter, and James already on the roster. Gore has been solid so far this year and even without him we would still have Hunter and James.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep a look out for David Fales from San Jose St. He's shredding defenses now. Could be a solid, late-round developmental type. He's a little short though. I'm 5-11 and he has 2 inches MAX on me.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's going to last until the 2nd round. If Blaine Gabbert is a top 15 pick, Landry is at LEAST a first rounder IMO.

And if there's a chance to upgrade the QB position even a little bit, that is well worth a first rounder.

Jacksonville's draft picks have left very little to the imagination.... in fact, i think they draft only turrible players...

they haven't hit a HR since MJD in the 2nd!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a luxury pick, but I wouldn't be totally opposed of this scenario:
2013 NFL Mock Draft: Geno Smith 1st, Matt Barkley 2nd | The Big Lead

Jax absolutely makes this pick or Geno if available. Gabbert is terrible and terrible he is. The little Jags fans left would not be disappointed by this move.

Like Bingo said a luxury pick for the Niners(if he meant Niners). I'll be honest Idk if I'd like it or hate it, he is the best RB in the draft ATM, to get him real late, behind Gore for another year or 2 could be great.

It makes the LMJ pick a waste unless injuries come thundering down. Idk if LMJ can overcome a would be Gore, Lattimore & Hunter. Sh*t, I'll still be fine with Gore going again and again.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep a look out for David Fales from San Jose St. He's shredding defenses now. Could be a solid, late-round developmental type. He's a little short though. I'm 5-11 and he has 2 inches MAX on me.

Isn't that something you want to be kept private? :behindsofa:

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yall should check out a UNC game. Lots of talent. According to different analysts they have the best OL prospect (better than Warmack), a great RB prospect, and they have two other OL that will be drafted (Brennan Williams and James Hurst if he leaves early). The defense has two prospects as well (ILB Kevin Reddick and DT Sylvester Williams).

@MoveTheSticks

I've had three different scouts tell me that UNC OG Jonathan Cooper is one of the best OG's they've ever graded. I'm anxious to study him

Ryan Lownes ‏@ryanlownes

#UNC RS Soph. Giovani Bernard continues to look like the most promising draft-eligible RB. Possibly no RBs in 1st round of 2013 #NFLDraft