• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10 Reasons why an Appeal Overturns TB12 Suspension

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to data presented by Warren Sharp, of Sharpfootballanalysis.com, the Patriots have, by a whopping margin, the best fumbles-to-play ratio since the start of the 2007 season, after Brady and Peyton Manning petitioned the league - to allow each team to supply its own footballs.

It's not only a whopping differential over those seasons, but a whopping differential measured against all of the teams in NFL history. After an 0-2 record in wet-weather games at Foxborough in 2006, the Patriots have a 14-1 home record playing in those games since.

Sharp asked a data scientist the chances of all that being coincidence. He was told it would be "like winning a raffle where you have a 0.0000616 probability to win."

You realize this was debunked months ago now right?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say that it's not your job to explain it.Mmmm seems to me if you claim they don't show he's guilty then you need to explain why.

Lets review them.

Screenshot%20-%205_12_2015%20%206_46_44%20PM.png

Reading this text, I get that Tom isn't happy with the air pressure in the balls. Agreed? So why is he complaining to the equipment guys who he claims he didn't know? Is it because he expects them to get the balls the way he likes them after the refs check them? Or was he just blowing off smoke about the refs not getting the air right to a couple of guys he claimed he didn't even know? You tell me. What makes sense here?

Well we both know the answer to that don't we?

Next one.

Screenshot%20-%205_12_2015%20%206_47_46%20PM.png

Love the part where Tom talks about all the pressure to get them done! You thinking it's a lot of pressure getting the balls right before or after the refs check the air pressure? That's right it's after, it's got to stressful as hell to break NFL rules. It surely not stressful to get the air pressure right before you hand them to the refs, is it?

Yeah these texts don't prove anything...if your a die hard homer. No netrual person is going to read them and go away thinking Brady is innocent here.

Next text.

Screenshot%20-%205_12_2015%20%206_50_24%20PM.png

Can't give you your needle...mmmm

Screenshot%20-%205_12_2015%20%206_51_05%20PM.png

Better be surrounded by cash and newkicks! By golly, Tom such a great dude, all you got to is ask and you shall receive.

Any body reading these texts and shrugging them off is nothing but a blind homer. They speak for themselves.

Tom Brady is a cheating SOB. Thinks he doesn't have to follow the rules if he doesn't like them.

We'll see how this plays out. If I was Kraft and the Pats, I would just take my medicine and shut the hell up.
Well the first thing I would say about all of that is it doesn't prove anything about the AFCCG. The dates on those show the first series happened not too long after the game against the Giants started and the rest were on days after that game and before their next game against the Bears.

Prove he has done it at some point? Sure. He's slimy alright and has probably been having his balls reduced for a long time. But this case was about the AFCCG on January 18th.

Just saying.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the first thing I would say about all of that is it doesn't prove anything about the AFCCG. The dates on those show the first series happened not too long after the game against the Giants started and the rest were on days after that game and before their next game against the Bears.

Prove he has done it at some point? Sure. He's slimy alright and has probably been having his balls reduced for a long time. But this case was about the AFCCG on January 18th.

Just saying.

sounds more like wishful desire than objective observation.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the process for appeal:

THREE DAYS TO APPEAL

Brady has until Thursday at 5 p.m. EST to appeal the suspension, and agent Don Yee leaves no doubt that he will. The league would then have 10 days to set a hearing. Under the Collective Bargaining Agreement, the appeal would be heard by Commissioner Roger Goodell or someone designated by him.

The team also has a right to appeal, and that would also be heard by the commissioner or someone he chooses.

SO my question is just how does one have a chance of winning an appeal when they go in front of Goodell or someone he chooses to state their case?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf:

Read what I said again. You probably shouldn't be trying to shoot that down as it supports your cause. :scratch:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the process for appeal:

THREE DAYS TO APPEAL

Brady has until Thursday at 5 p.m. EST to appeal the suspension, and agent Don Yee leaves no doubt that he will. The league would then have 10 days to set a hearing. Under the Collective Bargaining Agreement, the appeal would be heard by Commissioner Roger Goodell or someone designated by him.

The team also has a right to appeal, and that would also be heard by the commissioner or someone he chooses.

SO my question is just how does one have a chance of winning an appeal when they go in front of Goodell or someone he chooses to state their case?

You should probably research the leagues track record in recent times. There is a bit more to it.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf:

Read what I said again. You probably shouldn't be trying to shoot that down as it supports your cause. :scratch:

This statement is supportive how?

He's slimy alright and has probably been having his balls reduced for a long time.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just saying.

You're right it is about the AFCCG. But the thing is once you get caught doing something it's natural for people to start checking out your past to see what else might have occurred. If cops find a dead body in your closet they are probably going to take a look in your crawl space too. It all becomes connected if you can prove a pattern. "Deflategate" may be the event that exposed a bigger pattern. That guy wouldn't have compiled all that fumbling data if that incident never occurred.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This statement is supportive how?

He's slimy alright and has probably been having his balls reduced for a long time.

The texts were from a time period 3 months before the game the investigation was asked to look into. That's how. :L

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just saying.
:clap: Leave to Wiz to make the first valid point about the texts. However, regardless of the time frame it shows Brady was expecting the equipment guys to doctor the balls. Also let's remember that Brady claimed he didn't even know them, much less talk to them
Yeah Brady most likely been doing this forever. Makes you wonder...why not just ask Kraft to change this bad rule?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I'm just keeping it real. That's kind of what I do. If I had an agenda against the Pats or their club I'd have sat on that.

It may prove he has been obsessed with balls in the past, but none of it answers the question asked by that commission.

If they recovered texts from 3 months prior, where are the texts from the rest of the season with more of it? They played 10 games AFTER those texts.

It's not quite a smoking gun folks. Just isn't.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap: Leave to Wiz to make the first valid point about the texts. However, regardless of the time frame it shows Brady was expecting the equipment guys to doctor the balls. Also let's remember that Brady claimed he didn't even know them, much less talk to them
Yeah Brady most likely been doing this forever. Makes you wonder...why not just ask Kraft to change this bad rule?

Shows him telling them to doctor the balls based on what text? I can also be read that he was telling them to get the balls ready at league requirements.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I'm just keeping it real. That's kind of what I do. If I had an agenda against the Pats or their club I'd have sat on that.

It may prove he has been obsessed with balls in the past, but none of it answers the question asked by that commission.

If they recovered texts from 3 months prior, where are the texts from the rest of the season with more of it? They played 10 games AFTER those texts.

Where are the textsemails from Grigson, Kinsel, et al?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only wishful desire here is by Pats fans to have this go away. They are ones not being objective here. No way anyone reads these texts and goes away thinking Brady innocent. He's been doing this for a long time, no doubt in my mind about that.
Don't use the hater accusation either. Never had any strong feelings about the Pats before this.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are 1oo% right. It isn't a smoking gun at all. But my understanding is they don't really need one in this type of decision. They just need solid circumstantial evidence that all indicates a guilty verdict and that is it I think.

Come to think of it, there wasn't even a "smoking gun" in Hernandez's murder conviction. Sometimes just the overwhelming look of being guilty is enough I guess.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only wishful desire here is by Pats fans to have this go away. They are ones not being objective here. No way anyone reads these texts and goes away thinking Brady innocent. He's been doing this for a long time, no doubt in my mind about that.
Don't use the hater accusation either. Never had any strong feelings about the Pats before this.

The txt messages convict him.

Case closed.

"Haters. All haters!" :L

Oh, Harold, you see how we're calling him TB12 now? Cute huh?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please tell us you never have been on an actual jury. Please for the love of our fellow Americans.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are 1oo% right. It isn't a smoking gun at all. But my understanding is they don't really need one in this type of decision. They just need solid circumstantial evidence that all indicates a guilty verdict and that is it I think.

Come to think of it, there wasn't even a "smoking gun" in Hernandez's murder conviction. Sometimes just the overwhelming look of being guilty is enough I guess.

There's more evidence against Brady than Hernandez.

Can we give Brady life without?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer will avoid the truth when it doesn't fit his narrative.

Bump. lol