• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10 Reasons why an Appeal Overturns TB12 Suspension

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflection. You can't explain away those texts and nobody is claiming they are inaccurate. Interesting that they were deleted isn't it?

The song by Shaggy really does reflect this case. Tell her it wasn't me, regardless .

I find Brady guilty, guilty, guilty!
Here is the process for appeal:

THREE DAYS TO APPEAL

Brady has until Thursday at 5 p.m. EST to appeal the suspension, and agent Don Yee leaves no doubt that he will. The league would then have 10 days to set a hearing. Under the Collective Bargaining Agreement, the appeal would be heard by Commissioner Roger Goodell or someone designated by him.

The team also has a right to appeal, and that would also be heard by the commissioner or someone he chooses.

SO my question is just how does one have a chance of winning an appeal when they go in front of Goodell or someone he chooses to state their case?
I think that is all part of Goodell's plan to save face. Let's say he listens to the appeal or picks an arbitrator of his choosing.
Goody can claim he gave the Pats a harsh pentalty whether he reduces it or not?
Pats claim they didn't get an impartial arbitrator so they can continue to claim their innocence.
TV ratings have been off the hook and will continue for many of the games like Indy, games Pats don't play in, playoffs shoukd the Pats make it...
Win for Goody and the NFL. Kraft saves face. Brady really the only one who gets hurt. Well Brady and the Pat fans.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell us you never have been on an actual jury. Please for the love of our fellow Americans.

You still comparing this to a court case? :L

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are 1oo% right. It isn't a smoking gun at all. But my understanding is they don't really need one in this type of decision. They just need solid circumstantial evidence that all indicates a guilty verdict and that is it I think.

Come to think of it, there wasn't even a "smoking gun" in Hernandez's murder conviction. Sometimes just the overwhelming look of being guilty is enough I guess.
I'm not suggesting he is innocent. I'm just saying using those texts only shows he obsessed over balls 11 games earlier than this investigation.

Some of those were recovered after being deleted, which isn't odd considering they were 3 months old. The older files have been deleted the less recoverable they are. Where are all the texts over the next 10 games about ball pressure? Any? Even one?

It establishes a prior history, but it's a long long long way before the AFCCG. Those are the texts they needed.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shows him telling them to doctor the balls based on what text? I can also be read that he was telling them to get the balls ready at league requirements.
You know your full of crap when you posted that., but hey I admire your support of your team and players.:suds:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's more evidence against Brady than Hernandez.

Can we give Brady life without?

Actually there is no evidence against Brady, but you go right on living in that bubble.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's more evidence against Brady than Hernandez.

Can we give Brady life without?

No need to go that far, but he should have to let me have a weekend with Giselle as punishment to him.......and her for that matter.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually there is no evidence against Brady, but you go right on living in that bubble.

"All these posters on SportsHoopla are so opinionated!"

You're becoming ridiculous and frankly, I'm embarrassed for you.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know your full of crap when you posted that., but hey I admire your support of your team and players.:suds:

Couldn't find it could you? lol

I admire your ability to breath while you suffer through your cranial rectal inversion.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to go that far, but he should have to let me have a weekend with Giselle as punishment to him.......and her for that matter.

Fair enough!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"All these posters on SportsHoopla are so opinionated!"

You're becoming ridiculous and frankly, I'm embarrassed for you.

Feel free to post the evidence. Take your time, Wells took months and couldn't find any.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I admire your ability to breath while you suffer through your cranial rectal inversion.

By breath you mean breathe, right?

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The txt messages convict him.

Case closed.

"Haters. All haters!" :L

Oh, Harold, you see how we're calling him TB12 now? Cute huh?

Believe it is TTB12 . Tamperin Tom Brady

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to post the evidence. Take your time, Wells took months and couldn't find any.

Riiiiiiiiight. I'm going to stay up debating this with you tonight. Uh huh.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Left to resorting to typos are you?

Since you were in the process of trying to make someone else look stupid with that post? Hell yeah! :nod:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I walked you thru the texts already, not going to do it again. Sorry to see you getting cranky and what not.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not suggesting he is innocent. I'm just saying using those texts only shows he obsessed over balls 11 games earlier than this investigation.

Some of those were recovered after being deleted, which isn't odd considering they were 3 months old. The older files have been deleted the less recoverable they are. Where are all the texts over the next 10 games about ball pressure? Any? Even one?

It establishes a prior history, but it's a long long long way before the AFCCG. Those are the texts they needed.

All the more reason why Brady not giving investigators access to his phone makes him look more guilty in the court of public opinion. Right or wrong it gives the impression he's got something to hide. Not saying he does, but that is what it ends up looking like.