• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My picks with the spread week 7

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams@Falcons-Rams -3. They say the Falcons are the get right team. When you need to get straightened out, just play the Falcons.

Dolphins@Bills-Bills +17. Buffalo should win this game rather easily, but I think Fitzpatrick, who is clearly better than Rosen at this stage, should make it closer than it will look.

Jaguars@Bengals-Bengals +4.5 and the win. Jacksonville is not a bounce back team it appears and the Bengals need a win.

Vikings@Lions-Lions -2.5. The Lions are playing better so far. This is fools gold for Minnesota because of a two-game winning streak that consisted of the Giants and a home game. Lions win.

Raiders@Packers-Packers -5. But there is something about this game I can't put my finger on.

Texans@Colts-Colts -1. I think Colts should win at home, but this is a toss-up.

Cardinals@Giants-Cards +3.5. This is going to be one of the fewest times Murray can show off. The Cardinals have won two in a row and may have some confidence. I think the Giants will win a close one by a FG or less.

SF@Washington-SF -10.5. If Washington trolls here....

Chargers@Titans-Chargers +2.5. This game was close last time and the Titans almost won. Despite that, and the Titans playing at home, LAC is a better road team whereas the Titans are completely neutral. Also, the news of Mahomes injury should instill some confidence in LAC to try to turn things around.

Ravens@Seahawks-Ravens +3 and the upset. Baltimore can benefit against Seattle with running the ball and their dual rushing attack is dangerous. That is Seattle's weakness as Kamara and Chubb showed. Baltimore's new corner should improve their defense a little.

Saints@Bears-Bears -4. This time I will pick against my team. With Kamara, Cook, and Brees all out, I just can't see us winning this game. The Bears are also rested. I won't be surprised if Chicago gets several turnovers.

Eagles@Cowboys-Eagles +3 and the win. The Eagles play better here than Dallas and recent seasons show that. While the Eagles have lost two of their last three there, every game was close or a Eagles blowout. Dallas has won the last two in Philadelphia, but they swept the Eagles last year. Dallas is not sweeping the Eagles two years in a row. This will be another high-scoring affair with the Eagles coming out on top.

Patriots@Jets-Pats -10. With the way the Pats are playing so far this year, the Jets would be hard-pressed to get a win here. The Pats generally have closer games here, but I don't think Darnold respects the Pats yet.