• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10 Reasons why an Appeal Overturns TB12 Suspension

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see the league reducing the picks or the fine but I could see them bending and reducing Brady's suspension by a game or two.

League? No. Neutral arbitrator? Yes.

Curious to see how Goodell proceeds. He will likely pass on being the guy, but who he passes it over to will be interesting. Does he take someone that has been favorable to the NFl in the past? Would look bad. Go with the Judge that humiliated him previously? Not likely. Try a new person? Hmmm?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you step back and actually read the report you quickly realize it's a hatchet job, and this article does a good job showing how.
Let me just say after this report came out, most every pats fan has made a point of saying "I never said Brady was innocent" it's actually convinced even Pats fans that he guilty as fuck. You all just argue like the NFL needs a vid of him saying " let the air out of them balls". He's guilty, I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me just say after this report came out, most every pats fan has made a point of saying "I never said Brady was innocent" it's actually convinced even Pats fans that he guilty as fuck. You all just argue like the NFL needs a vid of him saying " let the air out of them balls". He's guilty, I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

Actually I don't know it, especially based on this report. When it first broke I was suspect he may be, but after reading it quickly that night, then picking through it over the next couple of days as a reread, I'm convinced he is not guilty of anything based on the report.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I don't know it, especially based on this report. When it first broke I was suspect he may be, but after reading it quickly that night, then picking through it over the next couple of days as a reread, I'm convinced he is not guilty of anything based on the report.
Let me make this official. Your saying Brady's innocent?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a Pats fan would say that. You see how posters from all kinds of teams feel about this here on SportsHoopla. You can bet the same feelings are being felt every where.
Pats fans will never admit their hero cheated.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would/will if/when actual proof of cheating is provided. At this point the report provides us none of that.
You wouldn't admit it even if you actually saw him break the rules.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I have no reason to believe otherwise based on the Well's report.
Please explain the texts from the equipment guys and the gifts to hush them up. This should be interesting.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he's "TB12" now? :rolleyes2:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain the texts from the equipment guys and the gifts to hush them up. This should be interesting.

It's not my responsibility to explain them, that is for the investigators to do, and they failed. And on their own they offer very little overall. In fact none of them actually implicate anyone for anything.

You always need context when looking at things like that, and Well's fails to provide that, he simply jumps to what he thinks they mean.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is clearly cause for riot. Hammerdown, get to my place at 3AM with a live chicken and 3 bars of soap. You don't know where I live but after the incident in 04' I'm sure you can manage. I will provide further instructions to the SportsHoopla community from there.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is clearly cause for riot. Hammerdown, get to my place at 3AM with a live chicken and 3 bars of soap. I will provide further instructions to the SportsHoopla community from there.

Ummmm what? :bolt:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just trying to make sure it fit in the title line.

And you didn't answer my earlier question, why the change to the Chargers?

I've been 51/49 with the Titans and Chargers for a long time.

The Titans ownership is ruining the franchise. There's talk they won't last here without a new owner. The Mariota pick was the last straw for me. Tommy Smith, Ruston Webster and Whisenhunt have ruined this team and I'm not going to support it any more.

Disclaimer: I don't care what Pats fans think about it either.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Guns.... I gotta say, I thought the Gay Cowboy was a peculiar avatar, but this one, even more so.
You don't like Jack Daniels?
Blasphemy !