• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Redskins Severely Overpay Stacy McGee In Free Agency

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt, you could be exactly correct on this, however isn't it true that he has the option to not participate in OTA's, in fact almost everything except regular season games? That would tender (pardon the pun) a pretty severe blow to team chemistry, and send a clear message that he wants out. Granted he doesn't seem the type, but as I've said time and again, this is business.

BTW: Sorry for the delayed response.......such is life when there is a honey dew list!!

Again... sure he could do exactly that. But what purpose would it serve for him as a player and a businessman to in effect LOWER his own value. Right now aside from You, Dean and a few nutcase fans who want to paint Kirk out as the bad guy in this situation, he has done nothing to actually be painted as the bad guy. He has done exactly what I would expect ANY of us to do in this situation. Hell unless its a job for family, I doubt any of us would leave money on the table just to seem like the nice guy.

Kirk wont hold out, he might try and force a trade. But realistically even that has more to do with failures of the team than some evil intent by Kirk.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again... sure he could do exactly that. But what purpose would it serve for him as a player and a businessman to in effect LOWER his own value. Right now aside from You, Dean and a few nutcase fans who want to paint Kirk out as the bad guy in this situation, he has done nothing to actually be painted as the bad guy. He has done exactly what I would expect ANY of us to do in this situation. Hell unless its a job for family, I doubt any of us would leave money on the table just to seem like the nice guy.

Kirk wont hold out, he might try and force a trade. But realistically even that has more to do with failures of the team than some evil intent by Kirk.

Bad guy? Comn Shark still haven't admitted that it was a great move by the SKins to bring in Pryor.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad guy? Comn Shark still haven't admitted that it was a great move by the SKins to bring in Pryor.

Good move, one year deal. But its a one year deal and it wont matter if we dont have a QB Dean. So was it a good move, sure... Do I need to clean my keyboard as you apparently do...

Not yet.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good move, one year deal. But its a one year deal and it wont matter if we dont have a QB Dean. So was it a good move, sure... Do I need to clean my keyboard as you apparently do...

Not yet.

Great move. As of right now KC is staying.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great move. As of right now KC is staying.

Actually I dont think so.

Im thinking we either deal him and he #17 for the #2 and take Watson

Or we deal him for the #33 and still take a QB at #17.

Bruce doesnt want Kirk here, to me that means Kirk is very short for this team and wont be our QB this year.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bruce doesnt want Kirk here, to me that means Kirk is very short for this team and wont be our QB this year.

Don't you think Pryor got some insurance that KC would stay before he singed his deal? Pryor turned down long term deals to play with us. what does that mean?

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you think Pryor got some insurance that KC would stay before he singed his deal? Pryor turned down long term deals to play with us. what does that mean?

no that's why he is only on a 1 year deal looking to prove himself not because of some insurance on a QB

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are on serious crack with those ideas. wow

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It means he didnt get the long term deal he wanted and figured he could boost his value playing in a pass happy offense. His QBs last year were RGMe, Hoyer and Stifflers mom and he got 1000 yards receiving. We are going to throw the ball, alot. Who the QB is and our win loss total wont matter if Pryor is our #1 WR and gets targeted 150 times. He will put up another 1000 yard season and get the big money he wants next year.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no that's why he is only on a 1 year deal looking to prove himself not because of some insurance on a QB

prove himself with a good qb so he can break the bank next year.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are on serious crack with those ideas. wow

Bitch please.

YOu been begging, praying to any deity or Devil that will listen. Claiming Kirk is a greedy asshole who we need to trade for what ever we can get.

Now i say I do in fact think he will get traded.. and Im on crack because I dont think we are going to fleece any one by trading a QB we dont want here??

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick Question, why did the Redskins not even offer Baker a Contract. He seems like a Big Body Run Stuffer who can be a Clean Up Pass Rasher, he also seems to be coming into his own. Considering the Money is almost the exact same why not even offer a Contract?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick Question, why did the Redskins not even offer Baker a Contract. He seems like a Big Body Run Stuffer who can be a Clean Up Pass Rasher, he also seems to be coming into his own. Considering the Money is almost the exact same why not even offer a Contract?

Because we have a long standing tradition of over paying free agents from other teams and not valuing our own.

You guys got a good player who should make the Bucs line better.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitch please.

YOu been begging, praying to any deity or Devil that will listen. Claiming Kirk is a greedy asshole who we need to trade for what ever we can get.

Now i say I do in fact think he will get traded.. and Im on crack because I dont think we are going to fleece any one by trading a QB we dont want here??

You are on crack b/c you actually put Pryor in the deal, currently our #1 WR. KC is probably staying now. Yes KC has been greedy and yes the organization hasn't handled this situation but those trade offers are off the charts.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Mcgee has more upside than Baker. You guys got a solid player.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitch please.

Synder is not going to trade KC to the 49ers. So why isn't Cle a more viable destination now?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OK, I'll agree on one condition...that in this case Bad guy = smart/ shrewd / calculating businessman

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Synder is not going to trade KC to the 49ers. So why isn't Cle a more viable destination now?

Because as i have pointed out many times, if Kirk doesnt want to go to the Browns, he can force the Skins to keep him for another year and there is NOTHING the Skins can do about it. The Brown aint going to trade for him if he wont extend, and he aint going to extend to go to QB hell.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because as i have pointed out many times, if Kirk doesnt want to go to the Browns, he can force the Skins to keep him for another year and there is NOTHING the Skins can do about it. The Brown aint going to trade for him if he wont extend, and he aint going to extend to go to QB hell.

Fine. I m not disputing that. I think KC is staying now. Worry about the problem next year. But if he goes to Cle with an extension who is greedy now? We talked about this before if you remember.