• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Redskins Severely Overpay Stacy McGee In Free Agency

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins love to pay out big money for non impactful players... they just have a problem paying players who everyone knows (but them apparently) who would be impactful. Its the Snyder rule.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we will see. If no one wants to play here why is Pryor visiting? He is the Best WR prospect left on the market.

Well Vinny, you can get any one to visit if you are basically being used to drive up the price. I would have thought you had figured this out by now. Sure we probably will make Pryor an offer, and he might actually sign here. But dude we just fired the GM, the QB doesnt want to be here and the only real upgrade we have made is adding a starting Safety.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Vinny, you can get any one to visit if you are basically being used to drive up the price. I would have thought you had figured this out by now. Sure we probably will make Pryor an offer, and he might actually sign here. But dude we just fired the GM, the QB doesnt want to be here and the only real upgrade we have made is adding a starting Safety.

KC is going to play in 2017 that should motivate Pryor to sign. Give me a break with "the sky is falling" crap. If Pryor signs that says a lot about the organization. He is better than Britt,Woods, and T.smith, Look at what the Rams gave Woods. lol

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me a break with "the sky is falling" crap.

Dean, you know I respect your opinions, but it is starting to look bad in D.C.
I could care less what the patriots did, or who the falcons just signed -- but when EVERYONE in our division is getting MUCH better, and we have gotten worse, its extremely deflating.
there aren't too many FA hits left, granted more players will be cut soon.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when is 5 mil per season big money?

Who are these impact players everybody is referring to in FA?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think folks aren't paying attention to contracts signed recently with the cap increasing. Salaries are going up quickly and it isn't about to stop anytime soon. $16 million for PG, $14 million for one year for Alshon and that is just a sampling.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to rotoworld. MCGee was a top 12 FA on the interior D line.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think fans look at names and stats. They refuse to look at the actual trenches and understand the jobs.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think fans look at names and stats. They refuse to look at the actual trenches and understand the jobs.

I agree this guy has huge upside.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask you guys.......If Kirk doesn't want to be here, what assurances do we have that even under the tag, we'll get his best effort? Seems to me that the easiest way for him to get his wish is by underperforming. Thoughts?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask you guys.......If Kirk doesn't want to be here, what assurances do we have that even under the tag, we'll get his best effort? Seems to me that the easiest way for him to get his wish is by underperforming. Thoughts?

Wrong. He has to ball out if he wants to get top dollar in the 2018 Free Agency. If he tanks it how is that going to look to the rest of the NFL. I believe he will give 100% this year.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. He has to ball out if he wants to get top dollar in the 2018 Free Agency. If he tanks it how is that going to look to the rest of the NFL. I believe he will give 100% this year.

He does so very early in camp, with the idea of getting benched. Even if he's benched in the early part of the season, who's everyone going to blame, Kirk or the organization for being unfair to him. Even if it's obvious that he's tanking, the rationale will be that he went to Dan and asked for a trade, he doesn't want to be here and he playing under conditions that he's asked not to be involved in.

I believe that Kirk will get something that this organization won't get in the foreseeable future.....That's, benefit of doubt!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does so very early in camp, with the idea of getting benched. Even if he's benched in the early part of the season, who's everyone going to blame, Kirk or the organization for being unfair to him. Even if it's obvious that he's tanking, the rationale will be that he went to Dan and asked for a trade, he doesn't want to be here and he playing under conditions that he's asked not to be involved in.

I believe that Kirk will get something that this organization won't get in the foreseeable future.....That's, benefit of doubt!

I don't think he does that. If he does then he is an ass.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he does that. If he does then he is an ass.

OK,....and he may very well be an ass for doing so, but again, he will NEVER be blamed for doing what he had to, in order to get out of D.C. In fact, I'm sure that a lot of folks will back his methods. Best to cut ties now than risk it.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK,....and he may very well be an ass for doing so, but again, he will NEVER be blamed for doing what he had to, in order to get out of D.C. In fact, I'm sure that a lot of folks will back his methods.

How can anybody back a player for tanking the season? I love how no one is mentioning that KC wanted 60Mg in his first two years of a long term deal. Kc is greedy. Its exactly what I have been saying. Why are they putting this all on the Redskins organization? KC is being crazy with his LTD demands. Sure he can request a trade but we are not giving him away for nothing. So how is the organization wrong in this matter?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can anybody back a player for tanking the season? I love how no one is mentioning that KC wanted 60Mg in his first two years of a long term deal. Kc is greedy. Its exactly what I have been saying. Why are they putting this all on the Redskins organization? KC is being crazy with his LTD demands. Sure he can request a trade but we are not giving him away for nothing. So how is the organization wrong in this matter?

I'm not assigning blame, right or wrong to anyone, just saying that, if he wants out, he'll likely do what's necessary to not be a part of things here with the energy required to give us his best efforts. How does he tank a season if he's been benched early? There is no way that you can't consider that he would show Gruden in camp that he's not executing as accustomed. That is a very real possibility, especially if you already know that the organization has reported that they can roll with....gulp....McCoy!