• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I think Palmer just took the lead for MVP

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why do you have Palmer above Brady? Brady has more tds. more yards, less int with less. But Palmer and cam are running neck and neck, good to see new blood win an MVP Brady already has

If we are only looking at numbers (and ignoring the V in MVP), Brady should win the award. I don't just look at the numbers though.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really couldn't care less if he is. As I stated before...I can take or leave Cam and Panthers.
You seem to care quite A bit tho. You're missing A lot in the stats perhaps harboring old feelings from the days Palmer used to be A bengal :think:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its close between Palmer and Brady so i had to go to the tiebreaker USC>Michigan

I didn't even think about the USC thing on top of you obviously disliking Cam Newton. Kind of wish I hadn't wasted so much time...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are only looking at numbers (and ignoring the V in MVP), Brady should win the award. I don't just look at the numbers though.
So now you're saying Rodgers should be MVP based on the $22,000,000 he's worth this season :gaah:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to care quite A bit tho. You're missing A lot in the stats perhaps harboring old feelings from the days Palmer used to be A bengal :think:

I think it's a good topic to debate. You also don't seem to get the fact that am basing who should win the award on more than stats alone. I think there is more to Most Valuable Player than the stats they put up.

Palmer has had a fantastic year and I don't dislike him at all. I certainly would not call him names or try to diminish what he has accomplished this year...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even think about the USC thing on top of you obviously disliking Cam Newton. Kind of wish I hadn't wasted so much time...
And this just proved my point. You don't pay attention to details and follow stories. I rest my case Palmer>$cam . Go through all the stats I expect A full report with a hypothesis on why Palmer is the true MVP :suds:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's a good topic to debate. You also don't seem to get the fact that am basing who should win the award on more than stats alone. I think there is more to Most Valuable Player than the stats they put up.

Palmer has had a fantastic year and I don't dislike him at all. I certainly would not call him names or try to diminish what he has accomplished this year...
And again that would be Rodgers with his $22,000,000 he's worth this season. And deflecting from the fact that Cam wouldnt have had success without leaning on stewart,Olson and Ginn. If cam was as valuable as you would like to believe. His stats would be much more productive vs weak competition. And he wouldnt struggle without Stewart

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you gave Carson cams schedule he breaks 50 by now. Cams stats should be a lot more inflated with the weak SOS

That SOS argument is BS. Cardinals have played 5 games against teams with winning records. The Panthers have played 4.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That SOS argument is BS. Cardinals have played 5 games against teams with winning records. The Panthers have played 4.
The panthers drew the NFCeast and AFC south this year . The two worst divisions in football. Add their own division being a train wreck ........ If cam didn't choke vs Atlanta the NFC south is a complete dumpster fire. May as well add one more the Cards play Seattle twice

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....too early to "crown" anybody right now,......plus...you have another 2-weeks before SB/to rust-up a bit,....should be interesting.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The panthers drew the NFCeast and AFC south this year . The two worst divisions in football. Add their own division being a train wreck ........ If cam didn't choke vs Atlanta the NFC south is a complete dumpster fire. May as well add one more the Cards play Seattle twice

I agree. And you're right, so that's 6 for the Cardinals. But the Cardinals' schedule isn't that much better. 49ers and Rams twice, Ravens, Browns, Lions, Bears, Eagles.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. And you're right, so that's 6 for the Cardinals. But the Cardinals' schedule isn't that much better. 49ers and Rams twice, Ravens, Browns, Lions, Bears, Eagles.

He calls Newton "Scam" and is a fan of USC. His argument is obviously biased and you are fighting a losing battle.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you for a moment think that Palmer could have that Panther's team with no offensive weapons and no OL at 14-1 and being the highest scoring team in the league?

That is the reason Cam is still going to win this thing IMO.

Cam this season is the perfect example of how stats don't lie but never tell the full story.

?? The Panthers have a very good OL... They sent 2 of them to the probowl this year... In fact, 6 on the offensive side of the ball went to the probowl... Your logic doesn't seem right to me imo....

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The panthers have played the saints twice,the falcons twice, About to play the Buccs again,Jacksonville,Hoiuston.Indy,Tennessee,Phill,NYG,Dallas,Washington.......... And to say Cam doesn't have more to work with is a fallacy aside from Stewart he's had high production out of Olson who has been A beast and Ginn. The piece that really stands out is the higher level of pass protection he has played with.

When Newton is given a clean pocket, his passer rating is 114.9 – 16.1 points ABOVE the NFL average

When Newton is pressured, his passer rating is 57.9 – 13.7 points BELOW the NFL average.

Palmer is under pressure on 42.2 percent of snaps (Newton is pressured on just 34.2 percent of snaps), the third-worst figure in the league

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-29%20at%203.54.18%20PM_zps0itmsooi.png

If you flipped the scripts with what was shown by both this season and what they had to work with. It paints A very clear picture of who was more valuable to their team. Cam had A lot more to work with then we are led to believe. While Palmer was extremely productive with less to work with. Cam does have a more valuable O line tho

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He calls Newton "Scam" and is a fan of USC. His argument is obviously biased and you are fighting a losing battle.
Ive provided stats but your opinions are cute tho. Im expecting am answer based in facts at some point if you can handle that. You seem to be doing a great job deflecting from the topics how much of the panthers success was a direct result of Stewart,Olson and Ginn. As well as playing behind one of the best O lines in the league. :whistle: