• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Talk NFL Rookie of the Year

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

let it go man....some teams are still playing for the TEAM awards

It is a football forum. If we are not going to debate our views why even bother? There is no real right or wrong here. Just people stating their opinion and trying to support their views.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a football forum. If we are not going to debate our views why even bother? There is no real right or wrong here. Just people stating their opinion and trying to support their views.
let your agenda go....it's just your forum (thread) to tell us who is better than our12 game rookie, and to talk about all this abundance of Dallas talent....how unfair that is to your rookie QB.

Team awards are why they play the game...just saying

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let your agenda go....it's just your forum (thread) to tell us who is better than our12 game rookie, and to talk about all this abundance of Dallas talent....how unfair that is to your rookie QB.

Team awards are why they play the game...just saying

In other words if I don't bow down to the wishes of the sensitive all knowing Cowboys fans I should check my agenda at the door? Give me a break. You guys are so sensitive. I actually started this thread saying it should go to Zeke Elliot and that was after 6 games. He has yet to dissapoint. Yet some (and a lot of them cowboys fans) give credit to the o-line but will not do the same with Dak. He is way too good to give credit to the line. All the dumb running back as to do is take the handoff and just run. :doh:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words if I don't bow down to the wishes of the sensitive all knowing Cowboys fans I should check my agenda at the door? Give me a break. You guys are so sensitive. I actually started this thread saying it should go to Zeke Elliot and that was after 6 games. He has yet to dissapoint. Yet some (and a lot of them cowboys fans) give credit to the o-line but will not do the same with Dak. He is way too good to give credit to the line. All the dumb running back as to do is take the handoff and just run. :doh:

where did this come from?
who is being sensitive again?

those MVP and ROY awards will work themselves out. From how I read it, not a cowboy fans top priority.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosa for defense and Zeke for offense

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I think Aaron Rodgers is having a better year than Dak Prescott. That is merely one man’s opinion. I would not say I am right nor will I say I am wrong. I just personally believe that. I have not hid behind my statement that Dak benefits from Zeke and would not do as well if he did not have him there. You made statement that I am basing my opinion because Rodgers throws the ball more. I am not even sure how you came to that conclusion. I never even hinted to that. However….I will reply to your points. Again…..this is not saying I am right. I am just providing the information as to why I made opinion.
I assumed you are basing it on his higher yardage totals and # of TDs which is why I said "throws the ball more" because his per pass stats are not as good as Daks. Let me ask it this way, if not basing it on those things, what are you basing it on?

Rodgers is IMO the best QB in the NFL...but not this year. He has looked horrible a few games and all those stats I quoted; in good years Rodgers blows away Rodgers from 2016. I'm just talking about this year.