• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Talk Dan Campbell

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is he “really bad” at exactly. I don’t remember the exact distances but He didn’t miss a kick in his limited tries this year. From 40-49 he has made 86% over the past 4 years. From 30-39 he is 16 out of 17 over the past 4 years.
Thought I saw he was less than 50% successful from that distance....perhaps they went by the exact distance or more (which I think was 48)?

But if he's 86% from there...or even 70%+ agree should have kicked.

Still think the run and blown TO was much worse.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this year FA career when it suits you? And how many of those 4th downs were 4th and 1. Like I said thats a horrible take. Didn’t miss a FG THIS year and is 86% from that distance in the last 4 years. Stop with the cherry picking of stats. He had one bad year and it was a long time ago.
Have to agree not a fair stat to use.....I admittedly did not read the whole thing when I mentioned it. Was thinking it was THIS year and also more about the distance he was kicking from. Hell, that stat would have included a miss from 60 or more that was 3 years ago.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I stole it from @Tainthappening. I just didn’t think enough people were focused on that aspect of stuff.

I don’t know if Campbell knows those numbers. But he does know his team. More than any of us! I don’t think people respect the work enough that these guys put in to gain that feel for their team. If this was the most conservative coach in the world and he went opposite and that outcome didn’t work out I’d be defending that guy to because he’s earned that right. He’s put in the work and he has to be who he is in the NFC Championship game riding the philosophy of football that gets you there.

Campbell didn't go for it because he doesn't have faith in his kicker.