• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's talk NFL Rookie of the Year

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earlier in the season I said it was a two horse race between Dak Prescott and Carson Wentz. 6 games into the season there is a changing of the guard imo. Right now I would have to say the front runner for rookie of the year is Ezekial Elliot.

1. He leads the NFL in attempts and Yards and Yards Per Game.

2. He leads the NFL in rushes that gain a first down.

3. He is tied for 2nd in Rushing TD at 5. The leaders have 6.

4. He is 7th in YPA but when you really take a look at that number I would have to say that he is actually 2nd in yards per attempt. The reasoning being when you look at the number of carries only LeSean McCoy has a higher YPA with running backs that are in top 15 in attempts.

Yes Dak Prescott and Carson Wentz get all the hype because they are QB's. They are both playing great football. Carson Wentz stats do not tell the whole story about yesterdays game. He played very well considering and is a rookie. Dak Prescott has been amazing as well but you have to wonder how good would he be if he did not have Elliot as a RB.

Right now Zeke Elliott is running away with it. Hell.....forget rookie of the year. Right now he should be in the running for NFL MVP. He is on pace to rush for almost 1900 yards and 13 rushing TD's

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant to put this in the NFL forum....not ours......DUH!