• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Browns @ Seahawks: Week 8

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It came from Salk and Brock show this morning. They shared this.

Just listened to it, they said a friend of a friend said he unfollowed and that someone verified it..... I don't think anyone did because He is still following the OFFICIAL Seahawks. It was some other guy named Brady Justinbarns that said this it wasn't Brock or Salk. Sounds like they were looking at the wrong DK Metcalf profile lol. There is like 50 of them.

If this was about DK saying "I'm not going to change" Pete was on his side.

Last edited:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just listened to it, they said a friend of a friend said he unfollowed and that someone verified it..... I don't think anyone did because He is still following the OFFICIAL Seahawks. It was some other guy named Brady Justinbarns that said this it wasn't Brock or Salk. Sounds like they were looking at the wrong DK Metcalf profile lol. There is like 50 of them.

If this was about DK saying "I'm not going to change" Pete was on his side.

Lol… This is how rumors spread. Ha ha. I was driving and just was catching pieces of it so I wasn’t really paying attention. Thanks for verifying.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys looked great in the silver helmets, Excited to see them on the field.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's game day.

Seattle really needs to win this game. Cleveland should be missing their starting LT and despite his lackluster return, Waller is nowhere on the same level as Watson. Their best WR is Cooper and if Witherspoon/Woolen/Brown can't shut him down I dunno what to say. I would expect given it's Cooper they'll move Witherspoon inside to help with the run which is really the only chance Cleveland has... and that's not even great because Kareem Hunt is the starter. Kareem had a good rookie season but he really hasn't scared anyone ever since...

As for the offense... just don't turn the fuckin' ball over Smith. I understand with Garrett and Smith (especially against Curhan bleh) you're not going to have much time to throw the ball, but you can't hold onto it for 5+ seconds like you were doing in Cincy. That said, Waldron really needs to be on his A game here. We should be using a LOT of 2 TE sets, get Zach in there (believe he's good to go) on passing downs as he's far away the best pass blocker at RB (and quite frankly one of the better in the league) and dial up shorter routes to get the ball out quick. Let Metcalf/JSN/Lockett get some YAC. I know historically DK/Lockett don't do great with YAC but this is a matchup that we can't afford to be sitting there 3-4 seconds waiting for DK to run 50 yards down the field. Browns pass rush is too good.

I know it's hard to do in the NFL... but quite frankly Seattle CAN shut out Cleveland with the way their defense is playing. So don't be stupid and turn the ball over or make dumb mistakes taking huge sack losses, etc. to set them up with easy fields to actually get points.

This is a game where I crushed up blood pressure meds into liquid form and have my IV hookup ready.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's game day.

Seattle really needs to win this game. Cleveland should be missing their starting LT and despite his lackluster return, Waller is nowhere on the same level as Watson. Their best WR is Cooper and if Witherspoon/Woolen/Brown can't shut him down I dunno what to say. I would expect given it's Cooper they'll move Witherspoon inside to help with the run which is really the only chance Cleveland has... and that's not even great because Kareem Hunt is the starter. Kareem had a good rookie season but he really hasn't scared anyone ever since...

As for the offense... just don't turn the fuckin' ball over Smith. I understand with Garrett and Smith (especially against Curhan bleh) you're not going to have much time to throw the ball, but you can't hold onto it for 5+ seconds like you were doing in Cincy. That said, Waldron really needs to be on his A game here. We should be using a LOT of 2 TE sets, get Zach in there (believe he's good to go) on passing downs as he's far away the best pass blocker at RB (and quite frankly one of the better in the league) and dial up shorter routes to get the ball out quick. Let Metcalf/JSN/Lockett get some YAC. I know historically DK/Lockett don't do great with YAC but this is a matchup that we can't afford to be sitting there 3-4 seconds waiting for DK to run 50 yards down the field. Browns pass rush is too good.

I know it's hard to do in the NFL... but quite frankly Seattle CAN shut out Cleveland with the way their defense is playing. So don't be stupid and turn the ball over or make dumb mistakes taking huge sack losses, etc. to set them up with easy fields to actually get points.

This is a game where I crushed up blood pressure meds into liquid form and have my IV hookup ready.
reminds me of this game

and this game

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy oh God oh boy here we go....

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle's old unis look so much better lol...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good 3 and out... WAY too much speed on Seattle's D with their style of D to stretch that.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh surprise surprise, refs are early at work (granted illegal block in the back seems to be 50/50 on every single punt return).

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHY, are we running up the middle again with Walker? Can we please go off tackle? Preferably right since Curhan and Bradford have strengths there?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright redzone... let's see if we fixed anything...