• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks at Bengals Week 6

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I did back when we had Tarvaris Jackson, (RIP) was our starter… He was capable, had ok moments, but you just knew most of the time in big moments he’s gonna make a critical mistake, miss an open receiver, get hit and fumble it, or take a sack on 4th down … I feel like Geno is a little better than what Tarvaris was, he has a bigger arm, but he’s prone to those critical mistakes at the worst times…

Well that's been Geno for his career. Has some amazing moments but you just know he is going to mess it up sooner rather than later. He teases you with some great moments just to back it up with 3 or 4 complete disastrous brain fart plays. Then you add in his lethargic play and it just looks like he doesn't care.

He LOOKS LIKE and ACTS LIKE he really doesn't enjoy playing, but is playing because he wants the money and that's it. Reminds me of how i felt at some of my jobs with how he acts. Just going through the motions with ZERO desire.

In the Cincy game he had some good plays between the 30's but those are the easy plays and once he is inside the 30 ..... nothing. No desire no will no ability to see the field. The Talent he has around him in the skilled positions on offense are at a level we have not seen in a long time if ever on this team. I think they are carrying him to be honest, this is why I would like to see Lock out there because he WANTS to play and the skilled players are there to carry him because they are doing it for Geno.

Last edited:

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its unfair to say he doesnt want to play the game.
Its more fair to say he doesnt handle the high pressure moments well .

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its unfair to say he doesnt want to play the game.
Its more fair to say he doesnt handle the high pressure moments well .

Maybe but he looks lethargic. He is slow in his reads he is slow in recognition he is slow to adjust. Then you got 2 of his sacks in the last game where had he stepped up he would have been protected. He is not functioning very well this year.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all do...

Then what are you expecting out of a punt returner that Dallas isn't providing? If he maintains what he's doing, Dallas will tie the Seahawks single-season record for punt return yard per return and top 5 in top punt return yards in a season. Now, that's a tall order for sure, but it isn't like Dallas hasn't been successful thus far.