• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WrestleMania 31 thread

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and I loved a Lesnars, "suplex city, bitch." Comment. Dude doesn't care about PG or anything...love it.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was the best PPV over the past year, so it lived up to WM PPVs.

I don't think it has a moment that will be memorable among WrestleManias, especially with it being a year after one of the biggest moments ever in WM. What sucks about that is they could have made it very memorable. If they had Sting win, that would be one of those moments that would be epic. WCW's last soldier topping HHH.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall really good show. The show was way better than expected due to lack of build up...not many OMG WM moments or spots, but just overall good show.

Now the question is...how does wwe follow up. Drop the ball? Or turn the page and get momentum.

Sounds like they dropped the ball. I dont know if everyone cancelled the network but after record setting attendance figures, WWE Stock dropped big time monday

Raw was a mess. Rollins is gonna duck matches his entire title reign. Brock showed up at Raw, ready to fight, all bullshit with Rollins claiming Jet leg when they drove back to San Jose where the HOF induction ceremony was. I cant believe they actually think this is what we want over an absentee champ. Stephanie is on track to get spanked by daddy again, maybe her and hunter have a vacation planned

Watched the sting match again yesterday, even the entrance was lame, should have done more with the brandon lee crow character that sting resembles, not some kabuki drums.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stings entrance was disappointing. Triple H's was plain stupid and really embarrassing.

I really dislike outside wrestlemanias takes away so much.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stings entrance was disappointing. Triple H's was plain stupid and really embarrassing.

I really dislike outside wrestlemanias takes away so much.
Definitely should have been dark for Taker/Bray.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE Fucked something up

Watch Roman's right hand on the cut back to him.

reigns.gif

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm okay with Rollins being a cowardly champion. It will make you hate him more, which is the point. He will be present every RAW, but he'll just be pulling hijinx the whole time. We all know where this is going

1. Extreme Rules: He beats Orton since there is no DQ so J&J, Show, Kane ultimately overwhelm Randy
2. Another few PPV escaped
3. Lesnar returns. Suplex City.