• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wrestlemania 34

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No more PPVs left between now and WM. The card is finally shaping up. So far we've got

Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns for the Universal Title

HHH/Steph vs Kurt Angle/Ronda Rousey

AJ Styles vs Nakamura for the WWE Title

Miz vs Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor for the IC Title

Charlotte vs Asuka for the SD Women's Title

John Cena vs Undertaker (heavily rumored, not official)

Usos vs New Day vs Bludgeon Brothers for the SD Tag Titles (presumably)

Randy Orton vs Bobby Roode vs Jinder Mahal for the US Title (presumably)

CW Title match (winners from the tournament)

The Andre Memorial

And we still haven't gotten clear matches yet for several top guys. No real sense of what Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, or Braun Strowman will be doing. Same for the Raw Tag titles (my money is on The Bar vs Authors of Pain) and Raw women's title my money is on Bliss vs Nia)

The card looks...okayish. AJ/Nak and the IC title match are the only matches that really excite me. Charlotte/Asuka and the CW match have chances to be really good as well.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No more PPVs left between now and WM. The card is finally shaping up. So far we've got

The Andre Memorial

And we still haven't gotten clear matches yet for several top guys. No real sense of what Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, or Braun Strowman will be doing. Same for the Raw Tag titles (my money is on The Bar vs Authors of Pain) and Raw women's title my money is on Bliss vs Nia)

The card looks...okayish. AJ/Nak and the IC title match are the only matches that really excite me. Charlotte/Asuka and the CW match have chances to be really good as well.
Rumors are Alexa, Nia and James triple threat. There's also a Sasha vs Bayley rumor. And a possibility taker may not be cleared Mysteriis name is floating around to take his place. I'm liking Nak/Styles Asuka/ Flair and the IC match so far

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors are Alexa, Nia and James triple threat. There's also a Sasha vs Bayley rumor. And a possibility taker may not be cleared Mysteriis name is floating around to take his place. I'm liking Nak/Styles Asuka/ Flair and the IC match so far

I can confirm that i heard Mysterio as well.

With that said.... Mysterio is also injured now.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can confirm that i heard Mysterio as well.

With that said.... Mysterio is also injured now.
Havent sen an update on Mysaterio. I do know taker looked really awkward rehabbing his injury. Seems like Cena's no road to WM storyline is a product of a series of injuries. Not so much a fan of Cena either tho

Strowman may be caught up in an awkward spot. From what I've read he's the insurance policy in case they need to pull Reigns from the title match. Where he would fill that void if it opens. However if all goes as they have planned. That leaves them with little time to work Strowman into anything significant. Kinda a catch 22.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Andre Memorial

Sucks that they're afraid of making Gable/Benjamin a legit threat. Really wish that they'd be on the main card instead of what is likely to be in the Andre Battle Royal.

Havent sen an update on Mysaterio. I do know taker looked really awkward rehabbing his injury. Seems like Cena's no road to WM storyline is a product of a series of injuries. Not so much a fan of Cena either tho

Strowman may be caught up in an awkward spot. From what I've read he's the insurance policy in case they need to pull Reigns from the title match. Where he would fill that void if it opens. However if all goes as they have planned. That leaves them with little time to work Strowman into anything significant. Kinda a catch 22.
I'm thinking that they can always throw him in there with Elias if nothing ends up happening with Roman. It'd be a waste to put him in the battle royal on the pre show.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They addressed Strowman’s match at WM last night. Now we’ll have to see if they give him a partner or not.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bliss vs Jax would be a great match. I am a Nia Jax fan. I can see her being a Kane, if she stays healthy. Most of her career, she will be a jobber, but mostly to those to go to main event status. This current storyline is a horrible one. I see how it is good on paper, and the writers made a good effort, but it is just too cheesy. But I think Jax vs Bliss would be a great WM match.

I don't like what they did with Rousey. Angle vs HHH will be interesting, but they basically put it as Steph vs Rousey? They couldn't get Mickie James or one Paige's stooges or someone that is more intimidating than Steph. When Steph is beating up Rousey, who is going to believe that? The only thing that is interesting is if HHH lets her get over at the Grandest Stage of Them All? Not a HHH thing to do at WM unless you are an Attitude Era WWF person.

I hope Asuka vs Flair and Nakamura vs Styles matches are great singles matches. No DQ or outside interference. They both have potential to be classics. If Carmella uses the briefcase on Asuka/Flair, it would ruin the moment.

I hate the set up to Owens vs Zayne. It was almost like the writers realized they messed up and didn't put them in any title shots and they are better than the Andre the Giant Battle Royal. However, I am not disappointed either. They always tend to put on a great show. The story behind it is dumb, but at least it is a good match.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They addressed Strowman’s match at WM last night. Now we’ll have to see if they give him a partner or not.

I think either scenario would work well - have him fight for the tag titles by himself, or partner him with Elias (which could be this year's version of Team Hell No).

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bliss vs Jax would be a great match. I am a Nia Jax fan. I can see her being a Kane, if she stays healthy. Most of her career, she will be a jobber, but mostly to those to go to main event status. This current storyline is a horrible one. I see how it is good on paper, and the writers made a good effort, but it is just too cheesy. But I think Jax vs Bliss would be a great WM match.

I don't like what they did with Rousey. Angle vs HHH will be interesting, but they basically put it as Steph vs Rousey? They couldn't get Mickie James or one Paige's stooges or someone that is more intimidating than Steph. When Steph is beating up Rousey, who is going to believe that? The only thing that is interesting is if HHH lets her get over at the Grandest Stage of Them All? Not a HHH thing to do at WM unless you are an Attitude Era WWF person.

I hope Asuka vs Flair and Nakamura vs Styles matches are great singles matches. No DQ or outside interference. They both have potential to be classics. If Carmella uses the briefcase on Asuka/Flair, it would ruin the moment.

I hate the set up to Owens vs Zayne. It was almost like the writers realized they messed up and didn't put them in any title shots and they are better than the Andre the Giant Battle Royal. However, I am not disappointed either. They always tend to put on a great show. The story behind it is dumb, but at least it is a good match.
Owens Zayne could have been worse. It was rumored that was expected to be a tag match. Between Owens/Zayne and Shane/daniel Bryan. When Bryan was told McMahon would be wrestling over 90 percent of the match.With Bryan playing a small role. Bryan did the right thing and declined. Would make sense with the last minute Owens Zayne booking could change after last week. But I agree Owens and Zayne do put on some great matches

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think either scenario would work well - have him fight for the tag titles by himself, or partner him with Elias (which could be this year's version of Team Hell No).

Tag team with Elias would be interesting. Definitely a good push for Elias and won't hurt Strowman at all.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tag team with Elias would be interesting. Definitely a good push for Elias and won't hurt Strowman at all.

I'm hoping they rehire Ellsworth just for this role. Their offense should just be Braun throwing Ellsworth into people

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Strowman is picking his own partner why would he pick Elias and why would Elias agree to tag with the man that he has a feud with and just smashed him with a piano???

I think it will be Big Cass provided he's cleared to get back in the ring by WM. Cass was backstage last night but not shown on camera. Big Cass and Strowman as a monster tag team would be very interesting plus at some point you can have them break up and feud with each other for a chance at the Universal title.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Strowman is picking his own partner why would he pick Elias and why would Elias agree to tag with the man that he has a feud with and just smashed him with a piano???

I think it will be Big Cass provided he's cleared to get back in the ring by WM. Cass was backstage last night but not shown on camera. Big Cass and Strowman as a monster tag team would be very interesting plus at some point you can have them break up and feud with each other for a chance at the Universal title.

The Rock and Sock Connection was presented as being a 1x thing, and was very odd. They feuded for months. They still faced each other, Stone Cold, and HHH while tag team. It is what made "This Is Your Life" so interesting. The Rock was too good at being a "heel" (fans still cheered though). Mankind was a face.

Right now, Strowman is one of the biggest stars in WWE. Elias has been getting over. They are like the babyface and heel combo that could work.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's probably going to be something along the lines that Strowman insists he doesn't want a partner, and Angle chooses it for him (or maybe a battle royal or something to be his partner).

Big Cass and Braun wouldn't have much entertainment value imo since they have no history together and no one really cares about Cass anymore since the split with Enzo. Putting Elias with Braun could work well, since Elias got himself over the past few months, and they'd be the odd couple, which historically works well (Rock and Foley, DB and Kane, Booker T and Goldust, etc)...

Last edited:

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's probably going to be something along the lines that Strowman insists he doesn't want a partner, and Angle chooses it for him (or maybe a battle royal or something to be his partner).

Big Cass and Braun wouldn't have much entertainment value imo since they have no history together and no one really cares about Cass anymore since the split with Enzo. Putting Elias with Braun could work well, since Elias got himself over the past few months, and they'd be the odd couple, which historically works well (Rock and Foley, DB and Kane, Booker T and Goldust, etc)...
Except Braun said he had a partner last night. Not that WWE wouldn't already forget that he said that by next week.