• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

wow Russell Wilson isn't so great without that D

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Luck is never responsible for anything he does poorly.

Neither is Wilson, but with bandwagon fans from Hoboken all the way to Puget Sound he doesn't care.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither is Wilson, but with bandwagon fans from Hoboken all the way to Puget Sound he doesn't care.

What are you talking about? Even in one of the most clutch championship game comebacks of all time people are saying Wilson was terrible. Wilson seems to need to do twice as much to get half the credit as some guys. For example: Rodgers (aka this years MVP) had a worse stat line than Wilson yesterday. Where are all the critics of Rodgers???? <crickets>

If Brady, Brees, Manning, Favre, Rodgers, and maybe even Big Ben had that comeback yesterday you'd need to wipe the sports writer's spooch off your monitor. But its just little, undersized Wilson so they don't give a shit and like typical sheep most football fans follow that ridiculous mantra.

Wilson is exceptional. It may take a few year of dragging doubters kicking and screaming but eventually they all will admit it.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't care less what people think about Wilson but to say that the position he's filling is easy is a flippin joke. He has some of the worst protection in the league because of all the injuries to the line, the #1 guy going into the season was Percy Harvin who was a complete disaster and the playbook had to be entirely rethought midway through the season, the 2nd rounder who was starting to emerge and spread the field a little bit because he was the only guy with speed is now out with an acl injury, and he's left with UFA's as #1 and #2, a special teams guy with a 2 cent brain as the #3 option, and a 5th round TE who has had some serious issues with his hands at TE. So if you were to take some average guy in there the offense would be hand it off to lynch, hand it off to lynch, throw it away/go into the fetal position while getting creamed, punt. I know this because that's what we had before Wilson showed up which produced the worst passing game in the league.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another post where you don't know what you're talking about :L

Everyone admitted Russell was absolutely terrible into the 4th quarter yesterday.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wilson had a poor game yesterday. No way around that. Jermaine Kearse did him no favors but ultimately he is the one responsible for the picks.

I did like that he was able to step it up late in the game though. But there is no question that the defense and special teams won the game for the Hawks.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did like that he was able to step it up late in the game though. But there is no question that the defense and special teams won the game for the Hawks.

I say it was a total team effort. The D and ST kept us in the game despite all the turnovers and mistakes the first 3.5 qtrs., but if all you say was the last 3-4 min of regulation and OT, you probably come away thinking RW had 400+ yes from scrimmage in the game.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, the search for Jelly continues. I hope he didn't any harm to himself.

For some reason, I don't think we'll be see that troll for a few months.

Great timing on this thread though.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holding Rodgers to 22 points after turning the ball over five times is an accomplishment. Don't discount your defense in order to prop up Wilson...
We don't.
We adore our D, but RW made big plays in the big game in big moments. The O and the D worked together for the win.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing he had that defense and lynch and the epic greenbay collapse to win this game for him
It is called a team for a reason.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what anyone is complaining about, SEA obviously had a plan and Russel executed it perfectly.

SEA knows their defense and ST are the strengths of the team. RW is such a team player he was willing to take one for the team. He went out and gave the ball away any time GB would actually take it, so they could get their best team back on the field.

Pete shows why he is paid the big bucks, again.
Thre are no Seattle fans complaining in this thread. You must be referring to the OP.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL classic Seahawks fans. They do it to Lynch too, who is a beast. I hope they let him go in the offseason and all their winning will go with him.
You still don't get it. We win as a team.
There are games in which Lynch gets shut down. Look at last year's SB as a prime example. Yes, our D outscored the other team but RW put lots of points on that board.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, the search for Jelly continues. I hope he didn't any harm to himself.

For some reason, I don't think we'll be see that troll for a few months.

Great timing on this thread though.

My sources told me that Jelly has been seen driving into Lancaster county with Andrew Luck. There was an unidentified woman laying low in back street with a Steelers Jacket also.

hqdefault.jpg

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ all these shit talkers starting topics dogging Seattle and then not showing up for days to eat their crow.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sources told me that Jelly has been seen driving into Lancaster county with Andrew Luck. There was an unidentified woman laying low in back street with a Steelers Jacket also.

hqdefault.jpg

Must be Jelly cause Jam don't shake like that.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still don't get it. We win as a team.
There are games in which Lynch gets shut down. Look at last year's SB as a prime example. Yes, our D outscored the other team but RW put lots of points on that board.

No I get it. If you replace Lynch, you'll be fine. Otherwise, uh oh. Suddenly Wilson becomes the focus of defenses. He doesn't know what that is yet.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I get it. If you replace Lynch, you'll be fine. Otherwise, uh oh. Suddenly Wilson becomes the focus of defenses. He doesn't know what that is yet.
Not ure where you are going with this but every DC in the game has to game plan for RW. Do you dispute that?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Jelly show his face again? He is a true loud-mouth troll.

He had to endure over a decade of elite regular season QB play and choking when it counts. So far, Luck seems to be continuing that trend. Good "Luck" with that.

Is the OP 12 years old? Nobody over the age of 15 should use the word "jelly" in that context. See Jim Florentines list of Bad Slang words for more info. It just sounds so douchy & no doubt the OP believes that he sounds so cool with this reference - what a joke.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not ure where you are going with this but every DC in the game has to game plan for RW. Do you dispute that?

You are one funny guy. No, I don't dispute your question. Every DC game plans for every QB, it's sort of their job.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is just as epic as midnight angels.
Keep this going too.

The better TEAM did actually win on Sunday-@Aaron Rodgers. lol.