• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wisconsin vs. Michigan State - Game of the week

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin DESTROYED a top 15 caliber Nebraska team but since they absolutely demolished the Huskers it turns into a situation where people say the Huskers were overrated instead of giving the Badgers props.

This is the problem with winning your first 6 games by 30+

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the problem with winning your first 6 games by 30+

For sure, at least in any conference outside the B10 when you arent a " traditional power". If ND had played this exact same schedule theyd be lauded as dominant, same for any other traditional team but since its Wisconsin then its " who have they beat?".

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping that by the time I'm a middle aged man, we are a traditional power.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the fuck has UGA played? Oh wait they did play BSU, got beat. Oh, oh, oh they played So Car, got beat (and they are dropping like a rock now).

Wisky would kill UGA.

Isn't this a thread about Wiscy/MSU?

I said nothing about UGA, let alone compare them with either of these teams.

So because you don't think Georgia is any good, I can't have an opinion about any other team? Wouldn't that make you a hypocrite, since Miami isn't good either?

How about the next time you don't agree with my assessment, you tell me the reasons why. Instead of childishly attacking my team, how about next time you give some type of logical response.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't like our chances the way Wisky is playing, but I won't be completely suprised if MSU makes it interesting.

This. Like I keep saying, Wisconsin has a tendency to forget their A game on the way to East Lansing. Either Wisconsin will win comfortably, or they'll look like they forgot their jockstraps. Seems to be the way it goes.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure, at least in any conference outside the B10 when you arent a " traditional power". If ND had played this exact same schedule theyd be lauded as dominant, same for any other traditional team but since its Wisconsin then its " who have they beat?".

Ain't that the truth.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan is a better defense so far by far than anyone we've played, but that just means they'll hold us to 4-5 scores, not shut us down. And in turn, I don't see the Spartans putting up too much. It's not that their defense will lose the matchup; it's that their O isn't good enough to put up enough points to cover what their D will allow.

And as for not showing up in East Lansing, last year it was the wakeup call for us that we couldn't cruise through games. Despite almost blowing two earlier games from special teams problems, we finally lost @MSU and after that, we were BETTER on special teams. Our receivers dropped a ton of balls; Toon will hopefully be 100% coming into this Saturday, and Abbrederis has had some decent games so far. After last year, I am not concerned about us not showing up; I feel the only way the Spartans win is if our secondary takes another injury, Wilson goes down, or we start putting the ball on the ground.

Wisconsin 31
MSU 17

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False. Whoever ND is playing will be game of the week.

EDIT: Also, possibly swap Oregon, Boise, and/or Ohio State.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never make serious predictions because I played football at a fairly high level (not professionally). I know that if the Right Guard is having a bad day it can change the entire complextion of the game. Wisconsin is the better team ... the better team does not always win. I would give you an intelligent prediction, but that would mean I would have to understand everything going on with every player and how it impacts them - not gonna happen.

MY PREDICTION STILL STANDS:
MICHIGAN STATE - 27
WISCONSIN - 10

It's half time and we're ahead. Not a swami, just lucky and very pro State of Michigan. Just patting myself on the back.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's half time and we're ahead. Not a swami, just lucky and very pro State of Michigan. Just patting myself on the back.

If you called them winning on a Hail Mary, i'd be impressed.