• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wilson haters admit it

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad I really like the Hawks D but these crybaby fans make you want to root against them

So one guy makes you hate an entire fan base? :L

Forget that a few of us told the OP to knock it off. Nope, we all deserve you to root against our team just because of him.

I love the reasoning skills of folks on this site sometimes.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, congrats on the tough win Hawks.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So one guy makes you hate an entire fan base? :L

Forget that a few of us told the OP to knock it off. Nope, we all deserve you to root against our team just because of him.

I love the reasoning skills of folks on this site sometimes.

Not just him lol

And I don't need any reason to root for a team, that's my choice :noidea:

There are a ton of hawks fans in AZ that make you want the Pats to win

Louie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Bandwagon fans / Shehawk trolls have that effect on people.

I for one look forward to the humiliation the Pats are going to hand Seattle. Ironically you will probably inherit the majority of their fans after the game.
LOL, if I remember correctly, quite a few fans said Denver was going to beat the crap out the Hawks in last year's SB. Come on Niner fan don't be bitter, now that the Hawks are in the SB. Face it, the Pack choked big time, they should have been up 23 or 30-0 at half time. It's not the Hawks fault that a Packer player couldn't hang onto the onside kick. I admit the Hawks were very fortunate to win this game, but they did and IMO the Pats will not blow out the Hawks. In fact the Hawks just might re-pete this year.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, if I remember correctly, quite a few fans said Denver was going to beat the crap out the Hawks in last year's SB. Come on Niner fan don't be bitter, now that the Hawks are in the SB. Face it, the Pack choked big time, they should have been up 23 or 30-0 at half time. It's not the Hawks fault that a Packer player couldn't hang onto the onside kick. I admit the Hawks were very fortunate to win this game, but they did and IMO the Pats will not blow out the Hawks. In fact the Hawks just might re-pete this year.

I don't think I will see anything like it again.
3 inexplicable bonehead plays by GB in such a short amount of time.

The hail Mary 2 point conversion
Going to the ground after the int.
The on side kick

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

......wha.....what...?!,.......*MM takes-away Louie's [pats-card]*. :gaah:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no use. Most Seahawks fans thought football was some game played with your feet that America sucked at before last year. Now instead of blogging about hipster crap, they are blogging about how much they love the Seahawks.

I have been a Hawk fan longer than you have been alive i bet,you and the other little bitch trolls i would pay to have you say that shit to my face,really i would.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...internet tough guy over absolutely nothing...nice

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been a Hawk fan longer than you have been alive i bet,you and the other little bitch trolls i would pay to have you say that shit to my face,really i would.

We got an Internet tough guy over here! Everyone look out!

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...internet tough guy over absolutely nothing...nice

Nope that isnt it,nice try though doing that comment but you failed,you see these socially inept trolls just go on and on and get this i bet they do not even know what a post route is and like i said they troll on the net just imagine what they are like offline i know what those types are like they are easy to spot.

The joke is on you immature punks look how stupid you look again,shit i am losing count a mature adult would weigh what has happened over the course and tread with caution a fool immature punk would double down i bet many of you are either teens or early 20's pencil necks lol.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got an Internet tough guy over here! Everyone look out!

We got a troll that has been wrong for two seasons and trolls every Hawk fan with some sick obsession,say i am going to go to Arizona you going to be there?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope that isnt it,nice try though doing that comment but you failed,you see these socially inept trolls just go on and on and get this i bet they do not even know what a post route is and like i said they troll on the net just imagine what they are like offline i know what those types are like they are easy to spot.

The joke is on you immature punks look how stupid you look again,shit i am losing count a mature adult would weigh what has happened over the course and tread with caution a fool immature punk would double down i bet many of you are either teens or early 20's pencil necks lol.

Maybe if you could type a coherent sentence the point you're trying to make would carry more weight.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooo....you are the best, most informed and toughest fan on the interwebs and we should be proud to have your intellect, toughness and intelligence to set us straight.

Your ASSumptions about people on these forums shows a lot about you tough guy.

Now go get me my espresso or catch more fish...

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooo....you are the best, most informed and toughest fan on the interwebs and we should be proud to have your intellect, toughness and intelligence to set us straight.

You know where i am come and have a beer with me in Bellevue name the time and place,simple as that,hell i go south often too so,post some pics people step up.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got a troll that has been wrong for two seasons and trolls every Hawk fan with some sick obsession,say i am going to go to Arizona you going to be there?

You have 2 weeks to calm down and get into a great mood for your trip.

If it was me i would get that going today.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm here right now. You trying to find me? I'll look for the Seattle fan wearing a "12th man" jersey bought post 2012.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Punks,not even worth my time.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

watch out he will fuck you up ...... :lol: :pound: not really