• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wilson haters admit it

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying we didn't fuck up, but I certainly am not calling Wilson "ice cold" or whatever the hell OP posted.

Why not? Wilson made clutch plays at the most pressure filled times of the game including OT. That is clutch. No other way to describe it. If it had been Rodgers mounting that comeback the NFL talking heads would play that shit on a loop. But Wilson is what? Lucky?

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks were the #6 offense in DVOA despite having one of the worst O-Lines in the league and a receiving corp made up of undrafted no-names. Do people really think Brady, Luck, Peyton or whoever would have done that?

It's the same old haters. Russ played poorly today. He threw two awful TDs. It was probably the worst performance of his career. At the end of the day, though, he won. With drops, snaps two yards to his left, and pressures on every throw, he still kept his cool. The guy is a champion. And now he is going to Arizona while a bunch of guys with better offensive supporting staffs aren't. Hell, the Bills had a better defense and they missed the playoffs. Outside of a healthy Rodgers, there isn't a QB in the league I would take over Russ.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not? Wilson made clutch plays at the most pressure filled times of the game including OT. That is clutch. No other way to describe it. If it had been Rodgers mounting that comeback the NFL talking heads would play that shit on a loop. But Wilson is what? Lucky?

Not calling him ice cold. Already said it. Ice cold QBs don't throw 4 INTs. Maybe you should be calling the special teams "ice cold"

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks were the #6 offense in DVOA despite having one of the worst O-Lines in the league and a receiving corp made up of undrafted no-names. Do people really think Brady, Luck, Peyton or whoever would have done that?

It's the same old haters. Russ played poorly today. He threw two awful TDs. It was probably the worst performance of his career. At the end of the day, though, he won. With drops, snaps two yards to his left, and pressures on every throw, he still kept his cool. The guy is a champion. And now he is going to Arizona while a bunch of guys with better offensive supporting staffs aren't. Hell, the Bills had a better defense and they missed the playoffs. Outside of a healthy Rodgers, there isn't a QB in the league I would take over Russ.

By the way, I meant "two awful INTs." I'm not used to typing about Wilson INTs, so I guess I just subconsciously changed it.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not calling him ice cold. Already said it. Ice cold QBs don't throw 4 INTs. Maybe you should be calling the special teams "ice cold"

I dont think you know what clutch means. What you did earlier doesnt matter. Reminds me somewhat of Palmers TD throw to beat Seattle last year. He too throw 4 picks, but he won the game with an Ice Cold throw. Most QBs confidence is mush in those situations.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think you know what clutch means. What you did earlier doesnt matter. Reminds me somewhat of Palmers TD throw to beat Seattle last year. He too throw 4 picks, but he won the game with an Ice Cold throw. Most QBs confidence is mush in those situations.

Special teams and more importantly the packers put you in position to win, not Wilson.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahaha Russell Wilson haters have to eat shit until the Super Bowl. Suck it beches!

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Special teams and more importantly the packers put you in position to win, not Wilson.

You don't think Wilson was awfully clutch on those last few drives? :doh:

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i doubt it

the reason i don't like squawks fans starting these kinds of threads on the general board is because it attracts tween trolls like you and AZ-Dback.

on the other hand, maybe i should be happy since it keeps your ilk occupied, and you stay out of the legitimate threads where people talk intelligently about football.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i doubt it

the reason i don't like squawks fans starting these kinds of threads on the general board is because it attracts tween trolls like you and AZ-Dback.

on the other hand, maybe i should be happy since it keeps your ilk occupied, and you stay out of the legitimate threads where people talk intelligently about football.

With the exception of WizardHawk, banned, and maybe 1 more, nothing remotely intelligent comes from the Seattle fan base. Every time you guys win a game you start infinite threads seeking recognition from the rest of the board.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the exception of WizardHawk, banned, and maybe 1 more, nothing remotely intelligent comes from the Seattle fan base. Every time you guys win a game you start infinite threads seeking recognition from the rest of the board.

with the exception of 1 or 2 people on this entire site, everybody thinks you're a fool. most of them are Arizona fans.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, Seattle was handing them the game in the first half. Green Bay just returned the favor.

Nope, unless it happens at the end it doesn't count... Aren't you seeing all the posts? Luck had nothing to do with GB getting 5 turnovers, it had everything to do with Seattle recovering the onside...