• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wilson haters admit it

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson sucked today ... until ... He was incredible down the stretch. Great game, maybe one of the best in playoff history (then again I am a Lion's fan so what do I know about playoffs).

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well i am off to celebrate, over and out.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU ,you little worm how many stinking posts do you have to derail and funny how you admit that unless Seattle does not win it again you will not stop,you are a child.

I never said anything about me. I don't post on this board in the off-season much. The only time you'll see me on here after the super bowl is during the draft & when the schedule come out probably

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 445.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the last one to tell any 12th man here about class with your months of bashing anything Seattle.

you're a 12th man and you're on here posting...sure dude...besides that, he made about 3 clutch plays and the rest of his day wasn't very good...I'm not a hater, but if you think he walks on water, you're mildly confused

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the worst I've ever seen him play up to the last few series; he came through at the end and made some big plays to win the game.

He definitely came through in the clutch (even more impressive after the game he had up to that point).

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're a 12th man and you're on here posting...sure dude...besides that, he made about 3 clutch plays and the rest of his day wasn't very good...I'm not a hater, but if you think he walks on water, you're mildly confused

Oh shit another one,those were tipped,TIPPED ,but hey maybe you watched some other game and then that stupid comment "He walks on water" that is exactly what i am talking about,sometimes i think i am having conversations with 12 year olds.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy is clutch and is cold as ice under pressure like us 12's have been telling you for three years now.

Bunch of dickheads you people are.

Way to make a thread that does nothing but add more to the anti-seattle fan stupidity that floods this site. :L

I mean sometimes I really wonder what some of you are thinking.

Wilson was fucking horrible for 3+ quarters and now you make a boastful thread about him because he made a few plays down the stretch?

Jesus. Stop being stupid.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your the one pounding his chest cause your team won the nfc not me

Pounding my chest? so many here have the oddest take on a post,its pointless,i give up tbh this may be my last season posting here due to it,shame since i know so many for years but really to sit here and read some of this day and out and 90% i never even respond,its just a waste of time.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pounding my chest? so many here have the oddest take on a post,its pointless,i give up tbh this may be my last season posting here due to it,shame since i know so many for years but really to sit here and read some of this day and out and 90% i never even respond,its just a waste of time.

hey you guys were the ones throwing in the towell mid way through the 4th QTR and I sed it aint over yet

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to make a thread that does nothing but add more to the anti-seattle fan stupidity that floods this site. :L

Wilson was fucking horrible for 3+ quarters and now you make a boastful thread about him because he made a few plays down the stretch?

You must not get what i am saying i guess and anti Seahawk wake up Wiz they have been doing that for three years here,stupid.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your the one pounding his chest cause your team won the nfc not me
you didnt win everything yet... maybe they should just stop all football and give your team the SB win now

Sorry, but I disagree here. Winning your conference and getting to rep it in the SB is winning something. Hell, winning your division is winning something, but just not that much.

I won't be nervous for the SB because to me the pressure is off. Getting there is far more important that winning it IMO. That's the icing on the cake.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stop being soft.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but I disagree here. Winning your conference and getting to rep it in the SB is winning something. Hell, winning your division is winning something, but just not that much.

I won't be nervous for the SB because to me the pressure is off. Getting there is far more important that winning it IMO. That's the icing on the cake.

I really wish I could agree with this when it came to my Royals.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must not get what i am saying i guess and anti Seahawk wake up Wiz they have been doing that for three years here,stupid.

No, YOU aren't getting what I'M saying. Making a thread calling people dickheads is not helping the reputation that a few of you have created for all of the rest of us up here. Stop being a dick.

And making any kind of thread talking about clutch when that same QB was fucking garbage for most of the game is kind of lame.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey you guys were the ones throwing in the towell mid way through the 4th QTR and I sed it aint over yet

I never tossed the towel,see there yah go just like that idiot brigade stating something that was never said.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop being soft.

You didn't see the other thread started by midnight did you? :whistle:

I just don't like seeing a couple of assholes making bad names for the rest of us up here over and over again. It gets old.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we dont have to like your team you do

And sometimes if you do not like something you can shut the fuck up too and contribute to a discussion yah know,aside from snide petty,childish remarks.