• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wilson haters admit it

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are gonna look real stupid if NE blows out Seattle in 2 weeks

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A friend of mine (Patriots fan) just sent this to me. Thought I would share...

Attachments

• 12th.jpg
    12th.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 65

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, FOUR Wilson dick slobbering threads on page one after that performance? Dropping to the ground after the INT, not making a play on the ball on the 2pt conversion, running into a wall and punting with way too much time and failing to cover a squibbled ball that hits you right in the hands. Three GB players and a few coaches are weeping tonight for having handed the game to the Hawks.

Nice final throw Wilson but beyond that, you sucked ass today. Jesus you guys, take the win and be glad with it but there was nothing to swing your dick around about the way Wilson put you in such a hole. Not four threads worth anyway.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, FOUR Wilson dick slobbering threads on page one after that performance? Dropping to the ground after the INT, not making a play on the ball on the 2pt conversion, running into a wall and punting with way too much time and failing to cover a squibbled ball that hits you right in the hands. Three GB players and a few coaches are weeping tonight for having handed the game to the Hawks.

Nice final throw Wilson but beyond that, you sucked ass today. Jesus you guys, take the win and be glad with it but there was nothing to swing your dick around about the way Wilson put you in such a hole. Not four threads worth anyway.

I count two of those threads. One started by a Steelers fan.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's no use. Most Seahawks fans thought football was some game played with your feet that America sucked at before last year. Now instead of blogging about hipster crap, they are blogging about how much they love the Seahawks.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap. People rooting for the Patriots!
Yes. Bandwagon fans / Shehawk trolls have that effect on people.

I for one look forward to the humiliation the Pats are going to hand Seattle. Ironically you will probably inherit the majority of their fans after the game.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are gonna look real stupid if NE blows out Seattle in 2 weeks

This from the guy that told everyone a few weeks ago they wouldn't win a playoff game. They were a 'one and done' team.

Your hate is mighty tasty.

Keep up the good work.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was pretty bad most of the game. He hit a couple of open receivers when it mattered the most, though, so that was nice. You guys were kind of lucky... but I'm glad you ended the Pack's season.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying that I'm shocked that anybody would have the balls to woof shit about Wilson after his dismal play today. I don't knock the guy but today? Really? This is the time to take the win and save your woofing shit.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad I really like the Hawks D but these crybaby fans make you want to root against them

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Bandwagon fans / Shehawk trolls have that effect on people.

I for one look forward to the humiliation the Pats are going to hand Seattle. Ironically you will probably inherit the majority of their fans after the game.

Your frustration over the continued domination of Seattle over your team and the NFCW is awesome.

Doesn't matter what happens in the SB. The 9'ers still won't be there. And after picking up Ron Jeremy as their new HC they have no shot at the post season for at least the next several years.

You hold onto your hate and hopes of our team to have a bad day. That's all you have.