• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why I doubt LeBron goes ANYWHERE next summer

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew I was forgetting someone and yeah - the Rockets might work. I doubt that the Clippers is a preferred destination because they are so dysfunctional and Griffin may start declining now. One thing for sure is LeBron is out of Cleveland in 2018 - Gilbert guaranteed that with his actions this summer
what actions were those? not bringing back David Griffin?

you think LeBron is going to leave Cleveland because David Griffin isnt the GM?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record - Deng will be gone before the season in 2018-19 starts if I know Magic Johnson and by that time Ball, Ingram and Randle will be ready to play. Lonzo Ball is that good.
yah i think Deng will get stretched- as he is washed up as shit and still has 2 more years AFTER this one.

you dont want to have to give away Ball or Ingram to get rid of him thats for sure--- and they dont have any other asset good enough to attach to him to get him gone- so stretching the final 36M over 5 years I think is prob the way to go.

unless you can trade Ball, Ingram and Deng for Anthony Davis, sign George and LeBron- and have a core of LeBron, George and Davis.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what actions were those? not bringing back David Griffin?

you think LeBron is going to leave Cleveland because David Griffin isnt the GM?

Blake Griffin plays for the Clippers - I mentioned the Clippers as a possible destination, but the downside of Blake Griffin is he is no longer the player that he used to be.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah i think Deng will get stretched- as he is washed up as shit and still has 2 more years AFTER this one.

you dont want to have to give away Ball or Ingram to get rid of him thats for sure--- and they dont have any other asset good enough to attach to him to get him gone- so stretching the final 36M over 5 years I think is prob the way to go.

unless you can trade Ball, Ingram and Deng for Anthony Davis, sign George and LeBron- and have a core of LeBron, George and Davis.
If the Lakers were able to find Pau Gasol for p.o.s. Kwame Brown - Anything is possible for Deng

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all you say since he has returned. This is a public sports message board, he has the right to post in here. If you don't like it, fine. But, you're starting to sound like a fucking parrot. Don't like him, don't respond to him but your recent shtick is getting really old.

shut the fuck up

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly i think one of the more underated aspects of this deal will be getting rid of Kyrie who didnt want ot be there- and hopefully getting rid of shumpert who i dont think was fully motivated/focused

losing a guy like Delly i think hurt in that regard.

I think adding guys like Thomas, Crowder, Rose- guys that want ot win, that bring in some new blood, will be good for the team.

Irving played his Kobe card- he wanted out. Sad to see him go but he wasnt on the same page. The same with Shumpert i think- i think he will be gone soon.

If you are going to win a title in any sport- you need everyone moving in the same direction- and i think the Cavs will have that once again--- guys like TT and JR...Wade might be coming in- these are all guys that play hard, that lebron likes and trusts. Crowder i think will be the same wway....Korver....Jefferson.

i dont think the Cavs had that at times last year with Irving and Shumpert.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think so at all- i was mostly just contradicting DJ's assinine assertion about some purported email from Dan Gilbert of which he can produce zero evidence---- while all it takes is a google search to find actual REAL racist activity that happened to his LA house

Different living in a city where there are racists (every city has them) as opposed to playing for a team that has a racist owner (assuming racist email is true).

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back at ya. See how far that angry bitch lady act gets you when you try to move her.
DJ--- as much as we may disagree- at least I think we can talk rationally.

I get the feeling the person i assume you are talking too (since i cant see any of it) is prob. in a mental ward somewhere with her ankle chained to the bed, rocking back and forth and trying to duck hunt with a broom.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I get the feeling the person i assume you are talking too (since i cant see any of it) is prob. in a mental ward somewhere with her ankle chained to the bed, rocking back and forth and trying to duck hunt with a broom.

ShaqDaddy11

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We don't have to agree but it gets old seeing the same response every time you're quoted.

Shut the fuck up. It's juvenile.

We'll never be best buds....but if we always (and everybody) agreed, it'd be a boring world.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

shut the fuck up

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't have to agree but it gets old seeing the same response every time you're quoted.

Shut the fuck up. It's juvenile.

We'll never be best buds....but if we always (and everybody) agreed, it'd be a boring world.
yah its almost like it would be the type of thing a MOD should step in and take care of.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep typing that.....it's clear he can't see what you are typing. Probably has you on ignore.

Yeah he likes to tell others that. Kind of a give away when he rates my posts though...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a complete moron.

Why is this bothering you so much? Did you expect better content when you paid $300 to become a Level 3 member on a free message board?

If it does, you have two options:

1. Put me on ignore
2. Re-read post #125