• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do fans of fast paced offenses whine when defenses...

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awesome! launching at the helmet.... :L

proves what?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems to be the Gator way

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think they should play it the way I'm saying or the way the tempo offenses are? The reason I ask is when you answer that question I'll make sure your way is included in that sel centered comment. It's called an opinion. Ever heard of one? By the way, I have read tons of posts by you talking up the Oregon Ducks. I thought it was only the SEC who did that. In fact, if I didn't know better I would say your a Duck in Trojan clothing! :noidea:

I think that each team should play the style of play that suits them best and gives them the best chance to win!! I don't care what style it is!!

Run oriented, "smash mouth" type football is what works best for 'Bama, so that's what they play!! Oregon plays a fast-paced "up-tempo" style that works best for them, so that's what they play!! I think that the best football games are when both teams are playing the way that gives their team the best chance to win!!

As for being "a Duck in Trojan clothing", far from it!! I like "ruffling the Ducks feathers" whenever I can and any Duck fan on here will vouch for that!! However, I also try to be fair in my posts. Stick around long enough and you'll see me stick up for the SEC as well (just not "Team SEC") even though I'm not a fan of any SEC team!!

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that each team should play the style of play that suits them best and gives them best chance to win!! I don't care what style it is!!

Run oriented, "smash mouth" type football is what works best for 'Bama, so that's what they play!! Oregon plays a fast-paced "up-tempo" style that works best for them, so that's what they play!! I think that the best football games are when both teams are playing the way that gives their team the best chance to win!!

As for being "a Duck in Trojan clothing", far from it!! I like "ruffling the Ducks feathers" whenever I can and any Duck fan on here will vouch for that!! However, I also try to be fair in my posts. Stick around long enough and you'll see me stick up for the SEC as well (just not "Team SEC") even though I'm not a fan of any SEC team!!

confirmed...

tumblr_m0dpevTRh31rqfhi2o1_400.gif

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think complaining about those hard hits into the chest is worse than thinking a defense should have the right to substitute for different down and distances! I'm sick of every time the hit is hard it must be a personal foul. This new rule of targeting this year is going to be a nightmare, much like Obamacare. They just got it out there with no consideration for all the collateral damage it's going to cause! Wait until a hard clean hit by your team is interpreted as targeting and 15 yards and an injection of your best player is the result.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awesome! launching at the helmet.... :L

proves what?

That you may pay dearly for going fast...

And honestly, when a play is moving at that speed... he lowered his shoulder and committed. You and I both know that the difference between hitting someone in the torso, shoulder, and helmet is a matter of millisecs. Some of intentional.. that one wasn't... he assumed he was going to catch it and tried to dislodge the ball and got there a split sec early.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really believe u should only be given 1 injury timeout per quarter. every injury after that u should have to use a timeout or the player must sit out the entire half. guys lay on the field for 5 minutes all game long and are back out there 2 plays later. it is beyond annoying. kind of off topic sry

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really believe u should only be given 1 injury timeout per quarter. every injury after that u should have to use a timeout or the player must sit out the entire half. guys lay on the field for 5 minutes all game long and are back out there 2 plays later. it is beyond annoying.
:lame:

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, a fan of the twice defending national champions complaining about offensive innovation. Looks like someone feels threatened...

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really believe u should only be given 1 injury timeout per quarter. every injury after that u should have to use a timeout or the player must sit out the entire half. guys lay on the field for 5 minutes all game long and are back out there 2 plays later. it is beyond annoying. kind of off topic sry

I agree and got flamed for saying as much last year.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, a fan of the twice defending national champions complaining about offensive innovation. Looks like someone feels threatened...

Wow, look at the fans of every up tempo offense thinking the defense should have no rights! :wtf2:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BamaTee, are you sure you're not OregonDucks in 'Bammer clothing!!:whistle:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Innovation? Playing backyard type rules! Are we also playing make it-take it this college basketball season! Please keep in mind this is my fight, not Bama's and when they kick everyone's ass this year for their 4th in 5 years you can continue to tell us how they are intimidated by these offenses! :laugh3: Anything I say has nothing to do with the fact I think Bama would wax these teams. I will go to the end saying defenses have rights too! I've noticed every comment has been from an Oregon, Clemson, Texas, OU, USC fan. Is it just a coincidence they all run tempo offenses? :whistle: