• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Whose antics are worse??

Whose antics are worse?

• Richard Sherman

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Jim Harbaugh

Votes: 40 58.8%

• Total voters

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard Sherman or Jim Harbaugh?

Being a fan of a team with it's own douchebag former coach, I know a thing or two about shitty antics on the field/sideline. So with all the talk about Sherman after his actions after the game, many people are forgetting about the way Harbaugh always acts on the sidelines. It seems as if every call is horrendous and his players never do anything wrong.

So with that…..who is worse?

richard-sherman-choke.jpg

OR

720457198.gif

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone forgot about Harbaugh's antics...they've just been on the backburner for the past 20 hours.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how BB gets shit for the way he acts, but JH skates free. I have never seen BB act like JH and I have never seen a NE Patriot act like Sherman, yet NE is a classless act....both can suck my dick!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Seriously that clip of Harbaugh looks like a 5 yr old in walmart throwing a shit fit cause he can't buy a toy!

Nice one man....

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh's shenanigans are cheeky and fun. Sherman's shenanigans are cruel and tragic which doesn't really make them shenanigans at all

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering how much older Harbaugh is than Sherman, you'd hope for more maturity to come with it. Therefore, I'm going to say Harbaugh is the worse of the two.

Simply put, the older man who is also a head coach should be held to a higher standard.

However, you can't deny that his team plays its ass off for him.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh's shenanigans are cheeky and fun. Sherman's shenanigans are cruel and tragic which doesn't really make them shenanigans at all

Please explain. JH's are "cheeky and fun"? What kind of fun does that look like? And Sherman's are cruel? I'm not on a side here, but I find your descriptions a bit off imo.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain. JH's are "cheeky and fun"? What kind of fun does that look like? And Sherman's are cruel? I'm not on a side here, but I find your descriptions a bit off imo.
Just quoting Supertroopers.

Sherman is emotional, physical and talks trash. Harbaugh is emotional, awkward and ridiculous. Sherman is trying to strike fear in people and is a bully. Harbaugh is trying to get every competitive advantage he can from the sideline.

Not sure how you compare the 2, tbh.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how BB gets shit for the way he acts, but JH skates free. I have never seen BB act like JH and I have never seen a NE Patriot act like Sherman, yet NE is a classless act....both can suck my dick!

Pesonally I don't want either one of them sucking my dick, but hey, if that's what gets you off then who am I to judge?

I guess that you can take the high-n-mighty road since your team has never been involved in any scandals, like say, murder or illegally taping practices?

:doh:

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pesonally I don't want either one of them sucking my dick, but hey, if that's what gets you off then who am I to judge?

I guess that you can take the high-n-mighty road since your team has never been involved in any scandals, like say, murder or illegally taping practices?

:doh:

I am talking about on field antics...way to add that in there....classy!! When did the NE Patriots team kill someone?? Pretty sure that was a single person who is not on the team anymore....nice try though!! Not gonna bother me....

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah its not like shermans out killing people, or allegedly covering up a murder, or allegedly raping chicks, or getting duis and weapon charges.......but the reaction people are having would seem he did all those things...

but since its fun to pile on... why not.

anyway saw this.

'Mean' Gene Okerlund Interviews Richard Sherman | Kissing Suzy Kolber

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just quoting Supertroopers.

Sherman is emotional, physical and talks trash. Harbaugh is emotional, awkward and ridiculous. Sherman is trying to strike fear in people and is a bully. Harbaugh is trying to get every competitive advantage he can from the sideline.

Not sure how you compare the 2, tbh.

Harbaugh attacked an announcer and broke his fist by hitting him in the head.

Then he got a DUI several nights after losing his wallet in a bar because he was hammered (as described by the staff).

Also he is an absentee father to his children from his first marriage for the vast majority of the year (side effect of the job maybe? Still does not make it right.).

I guess that is all "cheeky and fun" while Sherman, who has just over-ran his mouth and not actually committed any offenses outside of interviews is the classless one??

:wtf2:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then he got a DUI several nights after losing his wallet in a bar because he was hammered (as described by the staff).

Also he is an absentee father to his children from his first marriage for the vast majority of the year (side effect of the job maybe? Still does not make it right.).

I guess that is all "cheeky and fun" while Sherman, who has just over-ran his mouth and not actually committed any offenses outside of interviews is the classless one??

Hey, I was unfamiliar with all of that.

They're both classless, how about that :suds: Or maybe Sherman is just mentally unstable

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am talking about on field antics...way to add that in there....classy!! When did the NE Patriots team kill someone?? Pretty sure that was a single person who is not on the team anymore....nice try though!! Not gonna bother me....

So it is ok for Patriots to do this as long as it is not on the field??

Go ahead and justify it away in your mind. As long as you can spin it anyway that it suits you then I guess it is acceptable.

Besides, I think that the illegal taping scandal was pretty much directly football related.

Get off your high horse already. I have no problem with the Pats but you are hardly in any position to be throwing stones.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really?? Wow, I did not know that. Pretty shitty if you ask me. I guess after looking at this, Sherman is not that bad, LOL....great CB, prob the best in the game....I'll leave it at that.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it is ok for Patriots to do this as long as it is not on the field??

Go ahead and justify it away in your mind. As long as you can spin it anyway that it suits you then I guess it is acceptable.

Besides, I think that the illegal taping scandal was pretty much directly football related.

Get off your high horse already. I have no problem with the Pats but you are hardly in any position to be throwing stones.

:lol:

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I was unfamiliar with all of that.

They're both classless, how about that :suds: Or maybe Sherman is just mentally unstable

Fair enough.

I think that Sherman's antics are largely an act. I think that he intentionally wants to be the bad guy and have a target on his back. I am biased towards him but I wish he would reel in his mouth.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?? Wow, I did not know that. Pretty shitty if you ask me. I guess after looking at this, Sherman is not that bad, LOL....great CB, prob the best in the game....I'll leave it at that.

Sherman is a great CB. Probably the best in the game at the moment. But his mouth is not making him many friends and he often comes off as a jerk.

Harbaugh is interesting because his brother John is reportably pretty laid back but Jim has a history of being "difficult". The family all stated in an interview that they moved often because of coaching jobs when they were growing up but Jim was never unhappy moving because he was basically friendless after a couple of years in one place.

Just like Sherman is a great player, I have to admit that Harbaugh is a great coach. His team has been the consistant best in the NFL over the last 3 years and they are not done yet by any stretch.