• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Will Win Super Bowl 50?

Who will win Super Bowl L?

• Seahawks

Votes: 26 24.5%
  • Patriots

Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Packers

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Broncos

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Colts

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • The Field

Votes: 38 35.8%

• Total voters
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Colts are a sneaky team in this discussion because their team has been flawed in the past but how hard is it to find a running back and a good linebacker to matchup with team like the Pats? For all we know they could draft a guy like Shaq Thompson or Gurley and be set.

Umm, there is also this, from the 01/19/15 blowout loss to the Pats:

Andrew Luck failed to get into any kind of a rhythm, completing 12 of his 33 passes for 126 yards, zero touchdowns and two interceptions

Just a reminder of how the Colts went out. Picture the eruptions of "exposed" if someone like Brady or Wilson ends their team's playoff run with those stats. Now picture 0% of the blame for those stats being put on Luck. . . wait, no need to picture it as it's exactly what happened.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well certainly the Ravens should be in the mix of considerates.....
But it is way too soon to project that outcome, not knowing who's gone, who's signed, new coaches, etc.....
No team will be exactly the same next yr, and behind that fact, I will say that the chances of any team repeating is closer to impossible in today's game than ever in history....
My prediction is that neither SB team makes it back next season and teams like Arizona, Miami and Detroit step it up this yr to become real contenders....Of course the Ravens will be in it to win it, that's a given......:hammer:

potatobread

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be the Patriots. Brady is too good.

The 2015 New England Patriots will probably go 13-3 or 12-4 again. The AFC in Super Bowl 50 will go through Foxboro.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a good time of year to be a Patriot fan.
Normally, I would predict it extremely unlikely that the SB loser return, and
Unlikely the SB winner return.
That said, besides being a homer, there is little reason for the Pats to regress.
Really, I fell very fortunate to be a Patriots fan and have good reason to believe in this franchise!

Now aside from the Patriots - I see a big shake-up all the way around the league. Things will be very different!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks looked to be in good position to win the division again and go to the playoffs. So your looking at the Packers who just shook up the coaching duties and the Cowboys who have cap problems and may lose a big piece of their offense in the offseason. Eagles still figuring out their QB problem. The out look is rosy for another run for the Seahawks IMO.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks looked to be in good position to win the division again and go to the playoffs. So your looking at the Packers who just shook up the coaching duties and the Cowboys who have cap problems and may lose a big piece of their offense in the offseason. Eagles still figuring out their QB problem. The out look is rosy for another run for the Seahawks IMO.

While I agree the Hawks would/should look to be the favorites going into next season, the wonderful thing about the NFL is the team people don't think ends up turning it up. I say if the Rams QB (Bradford) stays healthy (finally) & a couple key draft picks we have a sleeper for next year. Bradford wouldn't have to be an all pro, just do what he is capable.
I say a sleeper pick wins it next year not one of the favorites. So for now my sleeper pick is the Rams.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams have been on everybodys sleeper list for the last three, four years. Eventually they will pay off, I guess.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really don't see how the Packers shaking up the coaching makes any difference whatsoever. A retarded monkey could coach the Packers and Aaron Rodgers would still put up MVP numbers. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really don't see how the Packers shaking up the coaching makes any difference whatsoever. A retarded monkey could coach the Packers and Aaron Rodgers would still put up MVP numbers. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

Yeah, and it's not like they made the changes to get worse. There were 4 teams last year who were all about equally as good and should all be contenders next year. Then there will be the surprise teams. There's a reason no team ever has very good odds of even making the Super Bowl going into a season.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread should of been made after draft and FA. right now no one knows and its pointless. I will try and play this little game so I will go with GB vs Pats. Now if Pats lose Revis and GB loses Cobb I don't see it. Seattle take a step backwards with the loss of their DC and if Lynch Retires they have no shot.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a reminder of how the Colts went out. Picture the eruptions of "exposed" if someone like Brady or Wilson ends their team's playoff run with those stats. Now picture 0% of the blame for those stats being put on Luck. . . wait, no need to picture it as it's exactly what happened.
When projecting in the NFL, half of the battle is figuring out who is making the playoffs. The reason why the Colts are even on the short list is that they have the easiest path to the playoffs every year.

Luck sucks against the Pats. Kaepernick sucks against the Seahawks. We get to have a few constants in the NFL when it comes to young QBs. The great QBs eventually overcome those flaws to a certain degree. Peyton got a lot better against the Pats as his career went on. His postseason legacy is still subpar but about a third of that goes to defensive or special teams botches.

I didn't pick the Colts for a reason. I assume that most people are counting them out. Im just saying that they have upside beyond what they've been showing us and they are basically given the easiest road to the playoffs every year.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts have no shot. In my opinion.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread should of been made after draft and FA. right now no one knows and its pointless. I will try and play this little game so I will go with GB vs Pats. Now if Pats lose Revis and GB loses Cobb I don't see it. Seattle take a step backwards with the loss of their DC and if Lynch Retires they have no shot.

I disagree about Losing Quinn will cause Seattle to take a step back. This is Pete's defense and that is why we had no drop off from Bradley to Quinn. Kris Richard is one of the best young coaches in the NFL and has been Pete's understudy since 2010 IIRC.
Now if Marshawn retires, that will certainly shake things up on our offensive side.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree about Losing Quinn will cause Seattle to take a step back. This is Pete's defense and that is why we had no drop off from Bradley to Quinn. Kris Richard is one of the best young coaches in the NFL and has been Pete's understudy since 2010 IIRC.
Now if Marshawn retires, that will certainly shake things up on our offensive side.[/QUOTE

Marshawn was not as good in his previous system, could be like the Ravens system makes great D players that don't do well when they leave for a new system.....
Besides, Murray and Peterson will be available for the right deal, maybe, just maybe !!:noidea:

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts have no shot. In my opinion.

You going on gut feel? They have the best young QB in football who is only getting better, plus they were in the final 4 this year and have an offseason to improve. Why not the Colts?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now if Marshawn retires, that will certainly shake things up on our offensive side.[/QUOTE

Marshawn was not as good in his previous system, could be like the Ravens system makes great D players that don't do well when they leave for a new system.....
Besides, Murray and Peterson will be available for the right deal, maybe, just maybe !!:noidea:

OS, I have pondered AP and Murray and a good RB draft. We will soon see how things turn out.

49er_Rick

Drummer for Punk Rock Barbie - Party ON!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think GB ends up hosting in Lambeau and goes to the Super Bowl against maybe Pittsburgh or Baltimore and the Pack win.... unless Dallas makes a run.

Also.... don't count out the Giants. They could bounce back.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think GB ends up hosting in Lambeau and goes to the Super Bowl against maybe Pittsburgh or Baltimore and the Pack win.... unless Dallas makes a run.

Also.... don't count out the Giants. They could bounce back.

Yeah, but Cinncinnatti has played well lately, but who could rule out Chicago? Sf could surprise while Az should still be effective, yet do not turn your back on Miami who is my dark horse. The Saints are back while Saint Louis will be a shocker.
It's very easy to see.