• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Will Win Super Bowl 50?

Who will win Super Bowl L?

• Seahawks

Votes: 26 24.5%
  • Patriots

Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Packers

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Broncos

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Colts

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • The Field

Votes: 38 35.8%

• Total voters

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but Cinncinnatti has played well lately, but who could rule out Chicago? Sf could surprise while Az should still be effective, yet do not turn your back on Miami who is my dark horse. The Saints are back while Saint Louis will be a shocker.
It's very easy to see.
The thing that scares me about Dalton is he already had a very good surrounding cast on offense, is this all he can muster? If so, I'd be in a state of consternation after some very underwhelming playoff appearances. If I had more confidence in Dalton, I'd be all over Cincy as a potential SB team.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that scares me about Dalton is he already had a very good surrounding cast on offense, is this all he can muster? If so, I'd be in a state of consternation after some very underwhelming playoff appearances. If I had more confidence in Dalton, I'd be all over Cincy as a potential SB team.

Cincinnati reminds me of the Texans with Schaub. While Schaub was a decent quarterback most of his time in Houston he just wasn't good enough to get them over the hump. The team he had around him was pretty darn stacked and honestly could have maybe won it despite Schaub but the quarterback position really did hold them back from reaching their full potential.

49er_Rick

Drummer for Punk Rock Barbie - Party ON!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but Cinncinnatti has played well lately, but who could rule out Chicago? Sf could surprise while Az should still be effective, yet do not turn your back on Miami who is my dark horse. The Saints are back while Saint Louis will be a shocker.
It's very easy to see.

Yeah but Cincy has had a problem with Dalton.... seems like he needs "something".... not sure what.

Chicago - 2 seasons ago.... losing on that 4th down play to Rodgers.
Chicago - 5 wins? Finished the season on a losing streak.... I don't see a huge rebound.

SF is a spoiler.... can't expect them to be a Super Bowl contender... too many questions.

AZ... if they stay healthy they can win it with Carson Palmer... he MUST remain healthy.

Never count out the Saints and Drew Brees.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but Cincy has had a problem with Dalton.... seems like he needs "something".... not sure what.

Chicago - 2 seasons ago.... losing on that 4th down play to Rodgers.
Chicago - 5 wins? Finished the season on a losing streak.... I don't see a huge rebound.

SF is a spoiler.... can't expect them to be a Super Bowl contender... too many questions.

AZ... if they stay healthy they can win it with Carson Palmer... he MUST remain healthy.

Never count out the Saints and Drew Brees.

I'll count out the Saints. I like Drew Brees and think there is talent on the team and I do think they stand a decent chance of the playoffs this next year but they have the worst cap situation of any team in the NFL right now. Unless they just go crazy in the draft and find some instant stars they are going to have many of the same struggles again this year that they had last year. Throw in it sounds like because of the cap they are going to lose one of their best players in Jahri Evans. Hard to replace an All-Pro type player.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers have a ridiculous schedule next season... But they always play the good teams better than they do the bad ones. Hopefully that means good things!

But if I had to peg a winner now... I'd say Pats & Seattle are shoe ins for the playoffs next season. And I'd have to say the Colts are on the verge of the Superbowl so my guess is Colts & Pats for AFCC and Seattle & Green Bay for NFCC. Out of those 4... I'll go with the Colts. They have another easy schedule. I hope they finally cut ties with Trent Richardson.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots are always a safe bet since they play in such a terrible division... But I would say the Jets, off season is the time to be optimistic!!!!

49er_Rick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers have a ridiculous schedule next season... But they always play the good teams better than they do the bad ones. Hopefully that means good things!

But if I had to peg a winner now... I'd say Pats & Seattle are shoe ins for the playoffs next season. And I'd have to say the Colts are on the verge of the Superbowl so my guess is Colts & Pats for AFCC and Seattle & Green Bay for NFCC. Out of those 4... I'll go with the Colts. They have another easy schedule. I hope they finally cut ties with Trent Richardson.

Nah.... Pats yeah.... probably for the East UNLESS they end up getting some kind of penalty / suspension from Deflategate.

Pats
Ravens (third place schedule)
Colts
Not Denver (KC or SD)

Something tells me the Ravens are right for another run. But possibly the Colts if they can work on the D a little more.

Dallas
GB - Super Bowl Champ.... My prediction. Green Bay is able to score on the Ravens secondary.
ATL
AZ

Sea Wild Card
Giants Wild Card

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens definitely have a lot going in their favor. I'm just not a firm believer in Flacco. He has moments of brilliance, but overall he is very average during the regular season. On the road he is pretty awful.

49er_Rick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens definitely have a lot going in their favor. I'm just not a firm believer in Flacco. He has moments of brilliance, but overall he is very average during the regular season. On the road he is pretty awful.

Okay but here's the thing. The Ravens still have a pretty good team. If they can get the HFA then they have a great shot to win the AFC. The Colts.... IDK.... they got demolished.... deflate or not.... I don't think they're ready for prime time.

Whether Brady gets a penalty or suspension is regardless.... the AFC East is crazy. Ryan is now the Bills coach... they're improving. The Jets.... and look at Miami. Somebody is going to be the fly in their ointment.

So maybe the Chargers finally make it back to the show but so what..... They can't beat the Packers.

The Packers are well rounded.... Offense and Defense. Lots of weapons. It's likely they'll host. So whoever has to play them.... it will be January in Lambeau.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay but here's the thing. The Ravens still have a pretty good team. If they can get the HFA then they have a great shot to win the AFC. The Colts.... IDK.... they got demolished.... deflate or not.... I don't think they're ready for prime time.

Whether Brady gets a penalty or suspension is regardless.... the AFC East is crazy. Ryan is now the Bills coach... they're improving. The Jets.... and look at Miami. Somebody is going to be the fly in their ointment.

So maybe the Chargers finally make it back to the show but so what..... They can't beat the Packers.

The Packers are well rounded.... Offense and Defense. Lots of weapons. It's likely they'll host. So whoever has to play them.... it will be January in Lambeau.

There are plenty of teams that boast this same makeup... But it always seems to boil down to the QB position, no matter what.

49er_Rick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are plenty of teams that boast this same makeup... But it always seems to boil down to the QB position, no matter what.

Fine.... but I think Brady and the Pats might end up in hot water. I think IF Manning makes it to the playoffs again... he'll lose in the divisional round. That leaves Luck and the Colts and Flacco and the Ravens..... unless Pittsburgh and Rothlisberger make a real showing..... we'll see.

Either way I think Rodgers and the Pack are right there with anybody they AFC has to offer. They've got the running game, the passing game and their defense is up there. They just fell apart in the final minutes.

THAT will undoubtedly motivate them this season.... so THEY get the HFA.

49er_Rick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers should be favorites if they can upgrade their defense. Lot to work on, however.

Well... IDK. They played well enough to win this last time.... just blew it at the end. Now here's the question. The Pack beat Brady and the Patriots in Lambeau.... It wasn't a snow game even though it was November 30th.... so it's not like you can say the weather affected the game. Green Bay was up to the task.

Do you think THEY would have won the Super Bowl?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... IDK. They played well enough to win this last time.... just blew it at the end. Now here's the question. The Pack beat Brady and the Patriots in Lambeau.... It wasn't a snow game even though it was November 30th.... so it's not like you can say the weather affected the game. Green Bay was up to the task.

Do you think THEY would have won the Super Bowl?

It's a really tough call with a hobbled Rodgers to tell you the truth, but this is pre FA and the Pats are the champs, for now at least. My issue with the Pack, outside of defense, is McCarthy's playcalling in the NFC Title game; there's also special teams, but I don't expect a Bostick level screw up every week. Since McCarthy isn't going anywhere I expect the defense to play significantly better if they are serious about winning a SB, not just getting past the first or second round.

March 10th can't get here faster enough so we have a better idea who's staying, and who's going where.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers should be favorites if they can upgrade their defense. Lot to work on, however.

Packer's are likely to lose quite a bit of talent this offseason. They don't spend a lot of cash and they have a lot of really important FA's this offseason. They could lose Cobb, their best CB Williams, Bulaga and their starting DT Guilion probably has played his last down of NFL football (got arrested with A LOT of pot).

They always find a way to replace....but they don't always find a way to improve. And the chances of their two defensive studs, Peppers and Matthews both playing 16 games like last year is REALLY unlikely (although Peppers is a FREAK when it comes to finding a way to suit up and playing every Sunday....but at 35 it just seems unlikely).

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked the field. And no, I'm not being a homer.......... Or am I? :thumb:

With Fitz staying on, the return of a healthy Palmer and Ellington coupled with that defense?

No, you are not being a homer in my opinion.

49er_Rick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Fitz staying on, the return of a healthy Palmer and Ellington coupled with that defense?

No, you are not being a homer in my opinion.

Arizona versus Green Bay in the NFCCG.... I could see that happening. Just keep Palmer upright and you've got an excellent chance.