• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Will Win Super Bowl 50?

Who will win Super Bowl L?

• Seahawks

Votes: 26 24.5%
  • Patriots

Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Packers

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Broncos

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Colts

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • The Field

Votes: 38 35.8%

• Total voters

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've had 2 straight years of 1 seeds, right?

The top 5 teams in football outsiders last year were: Seattle, Denver, Green Bay, New England and Baltimore and they had a gap on the rest of the league.

Im counting the Broncos out immediately. They would've won it by now with Peyton.

AFC East was interesting last year. Bills had a top notch pass defense and Tannehill had a really good season and yet neither team could challenge the Pats. Its not hard to see either the Bills or Dolphins regressing, the Jets being bad and New England grabbing a top 2 seed.

I feel like the Steelers overachieved last year and Baltimore was able to accomplish a lot without their secondary. Browns are still a trainwreck. Bengals are still consistently decent but won't go anywhere in the playoffs. Not hard to see the Ravens and Bengals making the playoffs. Ravens and Pats seem to be the NFC of the NLs Giants and Cardinals and the Ravens when healthy matchup well with what the Pats do.

I think Ill pick the Ravens

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bet you'll never guess what team I voted for

Hehehe, yeah put me down in the homer column too.

I sense a repeat for NE and the cementing of the Brady/Belichick duo as the most successful coach/QB combo in the history of the game.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL OTHER THEN 3 SB trips, it was divisional round exit or earlier.......There are probably only what 4 or 5 teams that wouldn't trade Seattles history from 2000 forward.

And the statement I was talking about was irrelevant via mediocrity Winning divisions and making playoffs, and superbowls isn't mediocrity

But this isn't the place for this argument, back to who wins the superbowl next yr

actually there is 6 with more winning seasons than seattle since 2000

NE-14
colts-13
pitt-11
GB-11
phi-11
ravens-11
Den-9
sea-9

rest of the NFCW
SF-5
Rams-3
Cards-4:suds

As for the AFCE

NYJ-8
Mia-6
Bills-2:suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual, GO PATS!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of free agents coming/going and draft picks to be added.

Will GB sign Randall Cobb? Who's going to get Suh?

I'd be very surprised to see Randall leave GB and the best QB in the game.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Colts are a sneaky team in this discussion because their team has been flawed in the past but how hard is it to find a running back and a good linebacker to matchup with team like the Pats? For all we know they could draft a guy like Shaq Thompson or Gurley and be set.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL OTHER THEN 3 SB trips, it was divisional round exit or earlier.......There are probably only what 4 or 5 teams that wouldn't trade Seattles history from 2000 forward.
And the statement I was talking about was irrelevant via mediocrity Winning divisions and making playoffs, and superbowls isn't mediocrity

But this isn't the place for this argument, back to who wins the superbowl next yr

The only history most teams care about would be Super Bowl wins. Winning divisions and making the playoffs are short term memories.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the AFC side:

• Pats are the resident champions. They also have the best QB in the conference, the best CB (if he re-signs), the best deep safety and the best TE.
  • Baltimore gave Pats a lot of trouble despite a lot of injury issues. They have to be the top contender.
  • Colts and Bengals are good teams struggling to become elite. Colts haven't been struggling nearly as long, so have more hope of making it.
  • Houston and Bills are decent teams with the potential of a huge uptick if they ever get good (and healthy) quarterbacks.
  • I don't know what to think about the Chiefs.
  • Other recently good teams (Broncos, Steelers) seem to be trending down.
Pats and Ravens are obviously battle-tested enough not to suddenly freeze in the Super Bowl if they make it that far. I can't speak for the longer-shots.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the AFC side:

• Pats are the resident champions. They also have the best QB in the conference, the best CB (if he re-signs), the best deep safety and the best TE.
  • Baltimore gave Pats a lot of trouble despite a lot of injury issues. They have to be the top contender.
  • Colts and Bengals are good teams struggling to become elite. Colts haven't been struggling nearly as long, so have more hope of making it.
  • Houston and Bills are decent teams with the potential of a huge uptick if they ever get good (and healthy) quarterbacks.
  • I don't know what to think about the Chiefs.
  • Other recently good teams (Broncos, Steelers) seem to be trending down.
Pats and Ravens are obviously battle-tested enough not to suddenly freeze in the Super Bowl if they make it that far. I can't speak for the longer-shots.

I would consider the Steelers as trending unpredictable. That team is schizo.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle has had their coaching staff raided, so I am hesitant to go with them. Heck, they may not even win the West. A healthy Arizona could be the class of the NFL.

I picked Indy, but I would split my money with Arizona.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Colts are a sneaky team in this discussion because their team has been flawed in the past but how hard is it to find a running back and a good linebacker to matchup with team like the Pats? For all we know they could draft a guy like Shaq Thompson or Gurley and be set.

I have been having the same thoughts. I think you have to wonder if they stick with the same plan of "load up the passing game at the cost of the rest of the team."

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer didn't make the poll public because he doesn't want you guys to know that he voted for New England :nod: :pound:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've had 2 straight years of 1 seeds, right?

The top 5 teams in football outsiders last year were: Seattle, Denver, Green Bay, New England and Baltimore and they had a gap on the rest of the league.

Im counting the Broncos out immediately. They would've won it by now with Peyton.

AFC East was interesting last year. Bills had a top notch pass defense and Tannehill had a really good season and yet neither team could challenge the Pats. Its not hard to see either the Bills or Dolphins regressing, the Jets being bad and New England grabbing a top 2 seed.

I feel like the Steelers overachieved last year and Baltimore was able to accomplish a lot without their secondary. Browns are still a trainwreck. Bengals are still consistently decent but won't go anywhere in the playoffs. Not hard to see the Ravens and Bengals making the playoffs. Ravens and Pats seem to be the NFC of the NLs Giants and Cardinals and the Ravens when healthy matchup well with what the Pats do.

I think Ill pick the Ravens

I have always respected you greatly as a poster. :suds:

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why not? jennings did money talks:suds:

The Packers could afford to let Jennings go with the emergence of Jordy Nelson. Can't say that anyone is ready right now to take Cobb's place. I am pretty confident that they will find a way to sign him.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might put my team in the same boat...

Can punk Seattle and New England, but not Oakland or Tennessee? :noidea:
Just by guessing with their personnel, Chiefs seem like a team that plays with the lead really well (running the football on offense and rushing the passer on defense) but isnt very good at playing from behind (stopping the run on offense and passing the ball on offense).

Chiefs have been overachieving on offense probably due to their coach. Smith, Kelce and Charles sounds great if there is a great offensive line but with a mediocre one then they probably need some receivers in the mix.

No team gains more from Peyton being old than the Chiefs. They just have a roster that could go either direction and a fairly small window.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Revis, Gronk and Brady are on the team and healthy, the Patriots can make a legitimate run. The rest of the team is pretty good too. Still, it is hard to repeat.