• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is your favorite to win the NFC East This Upcoming Season?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you said teams weren’t signing him cause he can’t play anymore. Which is it. I think most people think he hasn’t signed because teams don’t want to deal with his shit.

You speak for "most people" now? Oh that's right, you do this all the time.

"every GM in the league doesn't take centers in the first round"

derp

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he learn how to run shorter routes and use his body to shield the ball from the D he'd be asset. He needs to watch film of Michael Irvin. Catch the short stuff and use his strength against the smaller DBs.
agreed, but a big change to make at this stage in his career

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes... he regressed in play. But you just said he was worth keeping if you had a field stretcher. I don’t know why you think I’m delusional for teams shying away cause he’s a cancer. He’s still good but not big money good. Did you watch the amazon prime show on Dallas. He’s a complete head case who is fighting some sort of demons. He’s cursing out coaches, team mates, throwing balls at CBs on his own team. I don’t know why you think it’s delusional that teams are shying away from that. It seems like that is exactly what Dallas did.
Teams not signing him completely agrees with what I’m saying. You’re saying he just isn’t even NFL quality anymore? Every team on the league thinks his days are over or are they skipping it because he isn’t worth the headache.
How do you figure that?
On the contrary, teams not signing tells me he was 100% replaceable.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed, but a big change to make at this stage in his career
Agree, but he did hire a route coach this offseason.
Of course when I first read that my response was :doh: "You're a seasoned vet, you shouldn't need a route coach".

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you said teams weren’t signing him cause he can’t play anymore. Which is it. I think most people think he hasn’t signed because teams don’t want to deal with his shit.
Go find where I said that. I'll save you the time , I didn't.
Fucking Idiot.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go find where I said that. I'll save you the time , I didn't.
Fucking Idiot.

You said teams weren’t signing him for a reason and that was because his play got worse and it has nothing to do with his baggage. You’re talking out both sides of your mouth.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on record saying I wanted Dez on the team st a reduced contract if they found a way to get another WR who could stretch the field. Dez can't do so and no longer required double teams. He had essentially morphed into a #2 WR. #2s are replaceable, and if you think a full strenght Dez wouldn't get more offers due to his personality you're delusional.
Dropped balls are keeping teams at bay, not his personality.

See, this is where you said it. Your last line said teams aren’t signing him because his play declined. Now you can apologize

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes such a moron
He constantly talks out of both sides of his mouth, now he thinks I did. Right now hes frantically searching for somewhere where I said Dez is done. Problem is he won't find it because even before Dez was cut I fully thought and supported Dallas offering a pay cut to Dez.
There were some Cowboys fans who simply wanted him gone, I wasn't one of them.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He constantly talks out of both sides of his mouth, now he thinks I did. Right now hes frantically searching for somewhere where I said Dez is done. Problem is he won't find it because even before Dez was cut I fully thought and supported Dallas offering a pay cut to Dez.
There were some Cowboys fans who simply wanted him gone, I wasn't one of them.
ive quite posts he claims he never said, then he still lied

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said teams weren’t signing him for a reason and that was because his play got worse and it has nothing to do with his baggage. You’re talking out both sides of your mouth.
Nope I said his play is a factor, not just his baggage. You're trying to say he isn't replaceable.