• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

With the moves the past 2 days where do you have Atlanta in the NFC?

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we still have a decent chance at winning the NFC South - Cousins should improve as the season goes on and the offense will likely click better. The division isn’t great. Weeks 4 and 5, hosting the Saints and Bucs, will be huge for us. However Cousins needs to be much better, he was dreadful today, if he continues to play like this and can’t throw the ball downfield much, Penix needs to take over.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we still have a decent chance at winning the NFC South - Cousins should improve as the season goes on and the offense will likely click better. The division isn’t great. Weeks 4 and 5, hosting the Saints and Bucs, will be huge for us. However Cousins needs to be much better, he was dreadful today, if he continues to play like this and can’t throw the ball downfield much, Penix needs to take over.
I was surprised by how poorly the OL played. I thought that was supposed to be a good unit.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will play that way at least 3-4 more games. That’s just what he does. Extremely slow starter “he’s a little more process oriented.”

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being there live I noticed how inaccurate he was, not sure if he is still rusty from the injury or needs more reps with the team? And those INT's weren't due to good plays by the DB's but more his poor throws. Hopefully he will find better repore with London and Mooney as you can't rely on Ray-Ray ever like that.

And Bijon is a stud and as it shown yesterday he seemed to be option 1 all the time.
Pitts on the other hand went MIA most of the game, not sure if they relied on him to stay in to help with the pass rush but that seemed to hurt Cousins also.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised by how poorly the OL played. I thought that was supposed to be a good unit.
Yeah we got outplayed at the line of scrimmage, the O-Line is usually better than that, then again the Steelers have a strong defensive front, TJ Watt is arguably the best defender in the NFL and they always have a tough D.
Being there live I noticed how inaccurate he was, not sure if he is still rusty from the injury or needs more reps with the team? And those INT's weren't due to good plays by the DB's but more his poor throws. Hopefully he will find better repore with London and Mooney as you can't rely on Ray-Ray ever like that.

And Bijon is a stud and as it shown yesterday he seemed to be option 1 all the time.
Pitts on the other hand went MIA most of the game, not sure if they relied on him to stay in to help with the pass rush but that seemed to hurt Cousins also.
Yeah Cousins was dismal yesterday. Pitts had the one TD catch while London and Mooney were basically nonfactors. Bijan is a beast but they relied too much on him yesterday, then again they might not have wanted Cousins to throw it much - I think he may still be rusty from injury. Cousins will need to improve quickly, if he doesn’t then we should see what Penix has to offer - we have enough talent to win the division this year.