• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is your favorite to win the NFC East This Upcoming Season?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhoenixEagles1 in your opinion. Is Dez worth #1 money?

No he isn’t. But Dallas didn’t even offer him less cause they were tired of the BS. Go watch the Amazon Prime video. He’s fucking exasperating. I said he wasn’t getting signed cause he isn’t worth the headache. You said that’s not true, he’s not getting signed because his play declined... but then say he is good enough for Dallas just as a reduced cost. So which one is it?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he isn’t. But Dallas didn’t even offer him less cause they were tired of the BS. Go watch the Amazon Prime video. He’s fucking exasperating. I said he wasn’t getting signed cause he isn’t worth the headache. You said that’s not true, he’s not getting signed because his play declined... but then say he is good enough for Dallas just as a reduced cost. So which one is it?

holy shit you're a fucking idiot. and a traitor. and a whiny bitch.

trifecta

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No what I said is he hasn't been signed because he's no longer a #1 WR. The baggage he brings is just additional shit teams will often overlook when the talent is there. Yes it's true Dez complaining got old with the Dallas staff, but how many bnb players have worn out their welcome only to be picked up within a week after they become FAs. You thinking this is more about attitude over skill is simply asinine.
Baltimore was more than willing to look past his attitude, they just didn't want to pay him #1 money.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No what I said is he hasn't been signed because he's no longer a #1 WR. The baggage he brings is just additional shit teams will often overlook when the talent is there. Yes it's true Dez complaining got old with the Dallas staff, but how many bnb players have worn out their welcome only to be picked up within a week after they become FAs. You thinking this is more about attitude over skill is simply asinine.
Baltimore was more than willing to look past his attitude, they just didn't want to pay him #1 money.

I don’t think it’s asinine at all. He may not be a one... but a two a theee a four? He’s not good enough for any of those roles? Clearly he is and clearly teams are taking a pass cause he is too much of a problem. I’d be pumped to have him on the Eagles... if he wasn’t going to come in and ruin a great locker. Dallas had to release him cause of the money... but him not getting other offers or even offered a reduced salary in Dallas cause people don’t want to deal with him. When I watched the Amazon Prime video there were times I felt bad for him cause he is a suffering human.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong...you are a race traitor because and you're a racist against whites. You said it yourself in the PF
disgraceful

Nope. There is no race traitor in anyone’s mouth except racists. I’m the furthest thing from a racist but I am a classist. I just can’t handle poor white republicans. There’s a difference. You won’t understand the distinction cause you’ve never had friends of color and have only surrounded yourself with white Christians.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. There is no race traitor in anyone’s mouth except racists. I’m the furthest thing from a racist but I am a classist. I just can’t handle poor white republicans. There’s a difference. You won’t understand the distinction cause you’ve never had friends of color and have only surrounded yourself with white Christians.

lol, oh really? And how would you know that, defender of DACA moochers?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, oh really? And how would you know that, defender of DACA moochers?

Daca by definition can’t mooch. If they break any of the Daca framework they lose their classification. A kid is brought here when they are weeks old. Grew up in America and know nothing about where they left decades ago and there supposed to go back. What if you found out you were born in Istanbul and were taken here when you were a week old but your parents never told you.. would you think it’s fair that you’d have to give up your house, your car, all your friends and move back?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think it’s asinine at all. He may not be a one... but a two a theee a four? He’s not good enough for any of those roles? Clearly he is and clearly teams are taking a pass cause he is too much of a problem. I’d be pumped to have him on the Eagles... if he wasn’t going to come in and ruin a great locker. Dallas had to release him cause of the money... but him not getting other offers or even offered a reduced salary in Dallas cause people don’t want to deal with him. When I watched the Amazon Prime video there were times I felt bad for him cause he is a suffering human.
He still want #1 money. That's what you're missing. All I've said about Dez is he's not worth what Dallas owned him. It's really not that difficult to understand if you weren't so damn hardheaded.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daca by definition can’t mooch. If they break any of the Daca framework they lose their classification. A kid is brought here when they are weeks old. Grew up in America and know nothing about where they left decades ago and there supposed to go back. What if you found out you were born in Istanbul and were taken here when you were a week old but your parents never told you.. would you think it’s fair that you’d have to give up your house, your car, all your friends and move back?

bullshit...there is a moochin' DACA recipient here in Texas that has been here since she was 7....and she's 28 now and is too fucking lazy to do the required paperwork and tests to get citizenship. In the meantime, she's racked up several DUI's and theft arrests. I say build a wall and keep scumbags like her out.

face it, you support illegals and claimed that "all white people" are racist. You should be deported as well, you anti-American defender of moochers.

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bullshit...there is a moochin' DACA recipient here in Texas that has been here since she was 7....and she's 28 now and is too fucking lazy to do the required paperwork and tests to get citizenship. In the meantime, she's racked up several DUI's and theft convictions. I say build a wall and keep scumbags like her out.

face it, you support illegals and claimed that "all white people" are racist. You should be deported as well, you anti-American defender of moochers.

That’s a complete lie. When you are convicted of a crime you lose your DACA privledge and are deported. Nice lie though... sounded good