• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is your favorite to win the NFC East This Upcoming Season?

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Dallas getting rid of a an "Unreplacable Headache will hurt, but the headaches aren't worth it to other teams?

everybody has a different ratio. Dallas gave him a contract when the ratio was good. Then there's dead money involved.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What were saying is 2017 Dez and Witten wont ne as hard to replace as some are suggesting.
Think about it this way. If Dez was such an important piece, wouldn't another team swooped in and signed him by now?

Yeah... Dez is interesting. I think teams are shying away from his personality not his ability. I’m sure Dez is asking for 14 million a year. I totally get your point and how he negatively affected the team. I think he has talent and I don’t see anyone replacing it unless the 3rd rd pick is good and I’ve heard good things about him. I guess we will see in a 100 days.
I do think people are underrating the Dallas D.
Did you see the Amazon Prime series on Dallas it was good. Lot of likable guys... except Dez. Zeke has zero personality but who cares.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everybody has a different ratio. Dallas gave him a contract when the ratio was good. Then there's dead money involved.
Dead money is only counted against Dallas, any team who wants his services can negotiate with him for whatever they want to pay.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dead money is only counted against Dallas, any team who wants his services can negotiate with him for whatever they want to pay.

I just mean that it skewed the ratio for Dallas last year. I'm not saying he is great... he was just the best you had even with the baggage.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... Dez is interesting. I think teams are shying away from his personality not his ability. I’m sure Dez is asking for 14 million a year. I totally get your point and how he negatively affected the team. I think he has talent and I don’t see anyone replacing it unless the 3rd rd pick is good and I’ve heard good things about him. I guess we will see in a 100 days.
I do think people are underrating the Dallas D.
Did you see the Amazon Prime series on Dallas it was good. Lot of likable guys... except Dez. Zeke has zero personality but who cares.
I'm on record saying I wanted Dez on the team st a reduced contract if they found a way to get another WR who could stretch the field. Dez can't do so and no longer required double teams. He had essentially morphed into a #2 WR. #2s are replaceable, and if you think a full strenght Dez wouldn't get more offers due to his personality you're delusional.
Dropped balls are keeping teams at bay, not his personality.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on record saying I wanted Dez on the team st a reduced contract if they found a way to get another WR who could stretch the field. Dez can't do so and no longer required double teams. He had essentially morphed into a #2 WR. #2s are replaceable, and if you think a full strenght Dez wouldn't get more offers due to his personality you're delusional.
His fast 40 time is keeping teams away too

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes... he regressed in play. But you just said he was worth keeping if you had a field stretcher. I don’t know why you think I’m delusional for teams shying away cause he’s a cancer. He’s still good but not big money good. Did you watch the amazon prime show on Dallas. He’s a complete head case who is fighting some sort of demons. He’s cursing out coaches, team mates, throwing balls at CBs on his own team. I don’t know why you think it’s delusional that teams are shying away from that. It seems like that is exactly what Dallas did.
Teams not signing him completely agrees with what I’m saying. You’re saying he just isn’t even NFL quality anymore? Every team on the league thinks his days are over or are they skipping it because he isn’t worth the headache.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes... he regressed in play. But you just said he was worth keeping if you had a field stretcher. I don’t know why you think I’m delusional for teams shying away cause he’s a cancer. He’s still good but not big money good. Did you watch the amazon prime show on Dallas. He’s a complete head case who is fighting some sort of demons. He’s cursing out coaches, team mates, throwing balls at CBs on his own team. I don’t know why you think it’s delusional that teams are shying away from that. It seems like that is exactly what Dallas did.
Teams not signing him completely agrees with what I’m saying. You’re saying he just isn’t even NFL quality anymore? Every team on the league thinks his days are over or are they skipping it because he isn’t worth the headache.

wrong

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just mean that it skewed the ratio for Dallas last year. I'm not saying he is great... he was just the best you had even with the baggage.
Best last season and regressing fast, doesn't equate to unreplacesble. The tell tell sign is him still labeled as a FA. He will sign with someone but not until a team is hit with a injury or two.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I said he's worth keeping, but somehow you failed to see the reduced contract part. Read all my posts my stance hasn't changed, hes a NFL WE just not worth the money he was due.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best last season and regressing fast, doesn't equate to unreplacesble. The tell tell sign is him still labeled as a FA. He will sign with someone but not until a team is hit with a injury or two.
this

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His fast 40 time is keeping teams away too
If he learn how to run shorter routes and use his body to shield the ball from the D he'd be asset. He needs to watch film of Michael Irvin. Catch the short stuff and use his strength against the smaller DBs.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I said he's worth keeping, but somehow you failed to see the reduced contract part. Read all my posts my stance hasn't changed, hes a NFL WE just not worth the money he was due.

But you said teams weren’t signing him cause he can’t play anymore. Which is it. I think most people think he hasn’t signed because teams don’t want to deal with his shit.