• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is your favorite to win the NFC East This Upcoming Season?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s a complete lie. When you are convicted of a crime you lose your DACA privledge and are deported. Nice lie though... sounded good

arrests...not convictions.

what is a "privledge"? no fucking way you graduated college, defender of moochers/race baiter.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He still want #1 money. That's what you're missing. All I've said about Dez is he's not worth what Dallas owned him. It's really not that difficult to understand if you weren't so damn hardheaded.

You have a strong point there. If he’s trying to still get #1 money then you could be right. I was just thinking every team was like, “Nah... he ain’t worth the drama”

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
arrests...not convictions.

what is a "privledge"? no fucking way you graduated college, defender of moochers/race baiter.

Again... you can’t mooch as a DACA enrollee. The privilege is they get to stay if the follow the guidelines. If you get arrested for DUI your DACA privilege is revoked.
You’re trying to tell us this woman got multiple DUIs and got off every time?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again... you can’t mooch as a DACA enrollee. The privilege is they get to stay if the follow the guidelines. If you get arrested for DUI your DACA privilege is revoked.
You’re trying to tell us this woman got multiple DUIs and got off every time?

yes, two DUI's and she's been here 21 years. too fucking lazy to take tests and do required paperwork. most DACA recipients are lazy.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, two DUI's and she's been here 21 years. too fucking lazy to take tests and do required paperwork. most DACA recipients are lazy.

The definition of racism is brushing a broad stroke against an entire race and saying they’re lazy. Simply not true. If she was convicted of a DUI she wouldn’t be protected by DACA anymore. What’s also great is they pay taxes and pay into social security yet can’t collect social security benefits. Sounds more then fair

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The definition of racism is brushing a broad stroke against an entire race and saying they’re lazy. Simply not true. If she was convicted of a DUI she wouldn’t be protected by DACA anymore. What’s also great is they pay taxes and pay into social security yet can’t collect social security benefits. Sounds more then fair

so it's ok for you to "brush a broad stroke" and call out an entire race (white race) but in this instance, it's not ok. gotcha.

most DACA recipients don't pay taxes. There’s something unseemly—and unsavory—about anyone who is in the country illegally “demanding” anything.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so it's ok for you to "brush a broad stroke" and call out an entire race (white race) but in this instance, it's not ok. gotcha.

most DACA recipients don't pay taxes. There’s something unseemly—and unsavory—about anyone who is in the country illegally “demanding” anything.

How do you know they don’t pay taxes. How do they eat, live, clothe themselves... and don’t say welfar cause most DACA people are in AZ and TX and you can’t get welfare without a SS#.

I don’t have a problem with white people. It’s POOR white REPUBLICANS.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a strong point there. If he’s trying to still get #1 money then you could be right. I was just thinking every team was like, “Nah... he ain’t worth the drama”
Almost yearly bigger dramas than Dez have been picked up and they got top position money.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread:
000cf8721e42a7887b389c443f9147fc.gif

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost yearly bigger dramas than Dez have been picked up and they got top position money.

I’m not saying you’re wrong I’m just asking who? Go watch that video... he’s a handful.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not saying you’re wrong I’m just asking who? Go watch that video... he’s a handful.
TO for one. PACMAN Jones. Teams will look past issues of they think a player can help them win. Dez will get a deal this year. Probably get more than most of us think hes worth as soon as a key WR or two get injured.

As for who will replace him in Dallas I think Gallup can easily give the team what I expected from Dez. He hes good hands and runs correct routes. These skills will make Daks job easier. I dont know if Dallas has that stretch the field guy I think they need. Last season Dallas was forced to play short due to no real deep option this allowed defense to crowd the box limiting the run game.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TO for one. PACMAN Jones. Teams will look past issues of they think a player can help them win. Dez will get a deal this year. Probably get more than most of us think hes worth as soon as a key WR or two get injured.

As for who will replace him in Dallas I think Gallup can easily give the team what I expected from Dez. He hes good hands and runs correct routes. These skills will make Daks job easier. I dont know if Dallas has that stretch the field guy I think they need. Last season Dallas was forced to play short due to no real deep option this allowed defense to crowd the box limiting the run game.

Time will tell. It’s very very rare a 3rd rounder comes in at WR and adds to the O especially year one. I did read some report somewhere where someone predicted him as their dark horse ROY and me may be the next Keenan Allen but odds are more likely he won’t add much of anything. Most 1st round rookie WR don’t do much so the odds are very small he puts up 70 and 850 like Dez did. I think you saying he will “easily” give what Dez gave isn’t being very realistic.

PAC Man, TO, Dez, Hardy... see a theme. Most teams won’t.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time will tell. It’s very very rare a 3rd rounder comes in at WR and adds to the O especially year one. I did read some report somewhere where someone predicted him as their dark horse ROY and me may be the next Keenan Allen but odds are more likely he won’t add much of anything. Most 1st round rookie WR don’t do much so the odds are very small he puts up 70 and 850 like Dez did. I think you saying he will “easily” give what Dez gave isn’t being very realistic.

PAC Man, TO, Dez, Hardy... see a theme. Most teams won’t.

Cooper Kupp 62 receptions 869 yards....3rd round rookie
JuJu Smith Schuster 58 receptions 917 yards.....2nd round rookie

those are just two from last year

Terry Glenn, Anquan Boldin, Beckham JR, Randy Moss.....the list goes on and on of rookie WR's that have made an impact

what manster said is VERY realistic to someone that knows about football.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper Kupp 62 receptions 869 yards....3rd round rookie
JuJu Smith Schuster 58 receptions 917 yards.....2nd round rookie

those are just two from last year

Terry Glenn, Anquan Boldin, Beckham JR, Randy Moss.....the list goes on and on of rookie WR's that have made an impact

what manster said is VERY realistic to someone that knows about football.

It’s very realistic that a 3rd round pick will do 70 and 850. Ok dude. You listed a shit ton of 3rd rounders too.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will go with the cowboys