• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who has the best offensive unit in the NFC?

Who has the best offensive unit in the NFC?

• Total voters

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went 49ers because they were lonely.

I'm now actively campaigning for 1 more vote for each of the Viks, Cards, and 9ers just so we can enjoy RtK have a freak out post barrage telling us all how wrong we are, and how right he us about literally everything!

C'mon folks! Lets get some more votes in for Minny, Arizona, and SF!
Now if Arizona can get another.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No because he'll be 27 by the start of the season. But that's not the point. You think he's completely washed. Meaning he can't help a team anymore. I disagree. I'm not saying he can be a workhorse, he can't. But to suggest he can't help a team is foolish.
I don't know how Elliott will be this year. He played most of last season injured, word out of Dallas is he's healthy this year, so we'll see.

I've learned a long time ago, don't place too much stock into preseason hype.

Apparently he was clocked at 22mph in practice last week.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how Elliott will be this year. He played most of last season injured, word out of Dallas is he's healthy this year, so we'll see.

I've learned a long time ago, don't place too much stock into preseason hype.

Apparently he was clocked at 22mph in practice last week.

Do you think he's completely washed like RTK is suggesting?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No because he'll be 27 by the start of the season. But that's not the point. You think he's completely washed. Meaning he can't help a team anymore. I disagree. I'm not saying he can be a workhorse, he can't. But to suggest he can't help a team is foolish.

He doesn't a help a team. He hurt the Cowboys more last season than he helped him. It was like a weekly occurrence to see Cowboys fans around the internet complain during and after games about how they continued to use Elliott who was being very ineffective compared to the much more effective Pollard to had to take a backseat to him.

Elliott was one of if not the best RB in the league at one point. That is long ago now. He is washed.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went 49ers because they were lonely.

I'm now actively campaigning for 1 more vote for each of the Viks, Cards, and 9ers just so we can enjoy RtK have a freak out post barrage telling us all how wrong we are, and how right he us about literally everything!

C'mon folks! Lets get some more votes in for Minny, Arizona, and SF!
Cardinals just need 1 more vote

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't a help a team. He hurt the Cowboys more last season than he helped him. It was like a weekly occurrence to see Cowboys fans around the internet complain during and after games about how they continued to use Elliott who was being very ineffective compared to the much more effective Pollard to had to take a backseat to him.

Elliott was one of if not the best RB in the league at one point. That is long ago now. He is washed.

1,000 yards rushing on 237 carries & 10 TD's isn't helping? And I'm not saying he's one of the best rb's in the league right now. But he's not washed yet.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1,000 yards rushing on 237 carries & 10 TD's isn't helping? And I'm not saying he's one of the best rb's in the league right now. But he's not washed yet.

Watch the games. Although for you that might not be enough, I get the feeling you really don't know what's going on when you watch football games.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch the games. Although for you that might not be enough, I get the feeling you really don't know what's going on when you watch football games.

How many people in this thread have agreed with you that Zeke's totally washed, none right?

Keep telling yourself you know everything. It's a great laugh.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many people in this thread have agreed with you that Zeke's totally washed, none right?

Keep telling yourself you know everything. It's a great laugh.

Literally no one has agreed with you that Elliott is the RB you seem to believe he still is.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literally no one has agreed with you that Elliott is the RB you seem to believe he still is.

All I'm saying is he isn't washed just yet. Nobody has disagreed with that. You on the other hand think he can no longer help a team out in any way.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say Elliott is definitely not the player he once was. Whether or not that's washed is debatable. Definitely tough to justify his salary at this point though, and as such he becomes a cap casualty candidate, potentially as soon as the 2022 season ends and almost certain after the 2023 season.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'm saying is he isn't washed just yet. Nobody has disagreed with that. You on the other hand think he can no longer help a team out in any way.

He isn't close to the same player he was. He hurts the Cowboys by being on the field over Pollard. Reminds me of when the Eagles had a washed Alshon Jeffery who was on the field over younger guys who were more productive whenever Alshon was out of the game.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn't close to the same player he was. He hurts the Cowboys by being on the field over Pollard. Reminds me of when the Eagles had a washed Alshon Jeffery who was on the field over younger guys who were more productive whenever Alshon was out of the game.

Who's saying he is? What's wrong with you? All I've been saying is I think he can still help a team. Not saying being the main guy. But you think he can't help a team at all. I disagree. What do you not understand about that?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's saying he is? What's wrong with you? All I've been saying is I think he can still help a team. Not saying being the main guy. But you think he can't help a team at all. I disagree. What do you not understand about that?

He can help a team as a backup who gets a few carries a game to give other backs on the roster a breather. Anything beyond that and he's more of a negative.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-->He can help a team<-- as a backup who gets a few carries a game to give other backs on the roster a breather. Anything beyond that and he's more of a negative.

Don't change your tune now. You said he's washed. That means he can't help a team at all. You can't bullshit your way outta this one. You were wrong, yet again.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't change your tune now. You said he's washed. That means he can't help a team at all. You can't bullshit your way outta this one. You were wrong, yet again.

No, that would mean he's washed. To go from a player that was arguably the best in his position to a shell of his former self that would only benefit a team as a backup getting limited snaps in certain situations would be a washed player.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that would mean he's washed. To go from a player that was arguably the best in his position to a shell of his former self that would only benefit a team as a backup getting limited snaps in certain situations would be a washed player.

Oh I see what you're saying. Back-up players are washed up players. You just keep telling yourself he can't help a team in any way. It's what you've been saying anyway.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He carries an $18M cap hit. Even if he helps in a lesser role, it won't be enough to justify that. Now, if he's forced into a smaller contract after getting cut? Yes, he can be a useful player.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He carries an $18M cap hit. Even if he helps in a lesser role, it won't be enough to justify that. Now, if he's forced into a smaller contract after getting cut? Yes, he can be a useful player.

I agree but this isn't about how much he's set to make this season. He can still help a team out like you said.