• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who has the best offensive unit in the NFC?

Who has the best offensive unit in the NFC?

• Total voters

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never fooled. You showed your agenda from the start. Attention seekers behind a keyboard remain a dime a dozen.

Onward, many wait with baited breath for the next shock value statement.

Shock value statement to say that the Eagles have one of the best offensive units in the league?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you mean the Philly squad that finished 14th in total yardage or the one that finished 12th in points?

Seems legit!

Yeha talking the team with the nest oline, best running attack in the league, a top 5 TE just now entering his prime and possibly the best WR duo in the league.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeha talking the team with the nest oline, best running attack in the league, a top 5 TE just now entering his prime and possibly the best WR duo in the league.
Again, you mean the team that finished 12th in the league in points and 14th in yardage?!?

So now just barely better than average = "best"?

south park randy marsh GIF

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you mean the team that finished 12th in the league in points and 14th in yardage?!?

So now just barely better than average = "best"?

south park randy marsh GIF

You keep referring to last season as if the an offseason with additions tot he roster has not occurred. I guess for a Seahawks fan you will be stuck living in the past with a very long time in the cellar of the NFC West now here going forward for your team.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep referring to last season as if the an offseason with additions tot he roster has not occurred. I guess for a Seahawks fan you will be stuck living in the past with a very long time in the cellar of the NFC West now here going forward for your team.
......and you are referring to NEXT season, which hasn't happened yet.
So basically your "predictions" of greatness are just you trying to type stupid shit while furiously masterbating at the same time. It means nothing and isn't based in reality.

I completely agree that Philly appears to have improved on O, barring other factors. But if you think that they are suddenly best despite the most recent actual evidence stating otherwise, then your delusions continue.

You are correct that the Seahawks are redoing things but Philly needs to win more than 10% of the games against them before talking smack. Get back to me when that happens because until that point you are just shedding tears from the constant beatdowns.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"as if the an offseason with additions tot he roster"

Excellent understanding of the english language.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will be at the very least one of the last 4 remaining NFC teams this upcoming season.

edit: Unlike the Seahawks.
Cool! Another one of your failed predictions. Eagles will not be one of the final 4 teams, book it.

Oh, Eagles and Seahawks will have something in common this season...Not winning a SB.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You of all people would never be able to comprehend this but I can't do that because I have a brand, which is not only a brand but a leading brand if not the most leading of all brands that there is here. So no. You will just have the deal with the usual shame that is handed out when trying to second guess me. Loser.
More like a pussy then a brand since you're wrong 99.999% of the time. But hey your stupidity brings joy to many so I guess your brand does work.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see you here, to eat crow. Once again, a year or so from now.
If you're talking about RTK, he won't eat crow but runs and hide for weeks or a months and then slithers back telling us how great Jalen Reagor is.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking about who has the best offense. Who is going to score the most points or anything boring like that. I'm talking about who has the best unit. Who has the whole package. Who has the frank and the beans. When you take all of the components of the offense: the OL, the WRs, the TEs, the RBs & the QB. Who has the best collection of those items in the NFC?

After the AJ Brown trade it is my honest opinion that the Philadelphia Eagles have the best offensive unit in the NFL.

OL: Best in the NFL. Best Center in the NFL. Best RT in the NFL. What could very soon be the best LT in the NFL. Very good LG that is only going to get better.

WRs: AJ Brown & DeVonta Smith has to be in the conversation for one of the best WR duos in the league. You have Kupp and ODB on the Rams as well Evans and Godwin on the Bucs. But right below those two Brown & Smith has to be right behind those for now. Beyond that Quez I think he hasn't even come close to being as good as he ultimately will.

TEs: Goedert is one of the best TEs in the league. He is at a point where he might be able to establish himself as the best TE in the league.

RBs: A stable of guys with varying skills that have all shown themselves as capable of not only contributing but making plays. Eagles had the #1 rushing offense last season despite the fact that they wouldn't hand off to RBs in the first half until 6 games into the season.

QB: Jalen Hurts is somewhere in the range of 16-18 QB in the league. I think he's in perfect position to make a huge step forward in the league this year and establish himself as a top 12 QB in this league.
You are truly an idiot. The best offense in the one that scores the most points and puts up the most yardage. No other way to measure it. You don't even have the best offense in your division, let alone the NFC. The Eagles aren't even in the top 5 in the NFC.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are truly an idiot. The best offense in the one that scores the most points and puts up the most yardage. No other way to measure it. You don't even have the best offense in your division, let alone the NFC. The Eagles aren't even in the top 5 in the NFC.

Offensive line: Eagles
RBs: No one in the division is above anyone else here.
WR: Eagles
TE: Eagles
QB: Cowboys

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you top 5 oline, not the best, no where near the best running attack, that would be the Colts, Titans, Panthers, Vikings, and several others are above the Eagles. Your WR duo is not even in the top 10 in the league.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offensive line: Eagles
RBs: No one in the division is above anyone else here.
WR: Eagles
TE: Eagles
QB: Cowboys
I will give you the line.
RB's: Zeke says hi.
WR: Give me the Skins.
TE: Schultz is the best TE in the division
QB: Dak.

The Eagles will finish 3rd or worse in the division and won't make the playoffs.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you top 5 oline, not the best, no where near the best running attack, that would be the Colts, Titans, Panthers, Vikings, and several others are above the Eagles. Your WR duo is not even in the top 10 in the league.

Who has a better offensive line?

And I said for RB no one really stands above anyone else in the division but it needs to be noted the Eagles did lead the league in rushing, doing so without any top end RBs really. Speaks to how great their offensive line is.

Who are the 10 WR duos that are better than AJ Brown and DeVonta Smith?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give you the line.
RB's: Zeke says hi.
WR: Give me the Skins.
TE: Schultz is the best TE in the division
QB: Dak.

The Eagles will finish 3rd or worse in the division and won't make the playoffs.

It's not 2016 anymore. Zeke is washed and not even the best RB in the Cowboys.

Who the hell do the Redskins have besides Terry McLaurin who I would put at best as the 4th best WR in the division?

Schultz better than Goedert? LMAOOOOO

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not 2016 anymore. Zeke is washed and not even the best RB in the Cowboys.

Who the hell do the Redskins have besides Terry McLaurin who I would put at best as the 4th best WR in the division?

Schultz better than Goedert? LMAOOOOO

"Zeke is washed"

He had 1,000 rushing on the fewest carries of his career and will 27 for the upcoming season. Not sure he's washed up.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Zeke is washed"

He had 1,000 rushing on the fewest carries of his career and will 27 for the upcoming season. Not sure he's washed up.

I doubt you'll find Cowboys fans here that want to keep him around instead of letting Tony Pollard take over. 4.2 YPC for the 3rd highest paid RB in the league isn't good. Pollard is clearly the better option at this point but the Cowboys are hooked to paying him a lot so he continued to get the bulk or the carries despite being nowhere near the player he was earlier in his career.

Very likely this is his last season in Dallas since after this year they have an out where they can save money by cutting him.