• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who has the best offensive unit in the NFC?

Who has the best offensive unit in the NFC?

• Total voters

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I checked the whole article, but unless they mispelled "Eagles" it wasn't there...
Also, the article has the Saints at #9 in the NFL, but this poll doesn't even have NO as a choice.

Imagine my surprise when I realized that this poll is flawed!!

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys just don't understand the brand and the genius behind Koy's brand marketing

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to click the watch on YouTube link. Don't worry, one day you'll figure out the internet.
who are those people? just some more of the Eagles are the best ever you only read. when will we see the "you have to be honest and recognize that (fill in the blank) is going to be the best (fill in the position) in all the NFL in the next 2- or 3-years thread from you?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who are those people? just some more of the Eagles are the best ever you only read. when will we see the "you have to be honest and recognize that (fill in the blank) is going to be the best (fill in the position) in all the NFL in the next 2- or 3-years thread from you?

Morning show crew on NFL Network

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning show crew on NFL Network
didn't recognise them? but they also in other "reports" praise a lot of other teams as far as pickups are concerned so take it easy on the self=praise until we are actually playing the games

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try posting a non-blocked link instead.

I'm not trying accomidate people who are as lazy as you. In fact, nothing I post is intended for you. If you stopped posting on the board forever that would just accomidate everyone else.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying accomidate people who are as lazy as you. In fact, nothing I post is intended for you. If you stopped posting on the board forever that would just accomidate everyone else.
Awesome!
Its been awhile since I got one of your "I don't respect you" whines.

I do find it hilarious that you think:
1. You get to choose who reads threads here.
2. I am the problem when everyone here ridicules you for for your crazed stupid homerism. Everyone here thinks you are a complete joke. Literally everyone.
3. You think it is "accomidate", and not "accomodate". Cool that you screwed it up twice in only 3 sentences!

Im Out GIF by Originals

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome!
Its been awhile since I got one of your "I don't respect you" whines.

I do find it hilarious that you think:
1. You get to choose who reads threads here.
2. I am the problem when everyone here ridicules you for for your crazed stupid homerism. Everyone here thinks you are a complete joke. Literally everyone.
3. You think it is "accomidate", and not "accomodate". Cool that you screwed it up twice in only 3 sentences!

Im Out GIF by Originals

You're a total loser. No one knows who you are. Completely indistinguishable from the other Seahawks fans. Just another pathetic groupy of mine that hangs in my every word completely desperate to get my attention. Your life lacks any purpose.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how an attention craving whore accuses uses others of being craving.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a total loser. No one knows who you are. Completely indistinguishable from the other Seahawks fans. Just another pathetic groupy of mine that hangs in my every word completely desperate to get my attention. Your life lacks any purpose.
Lol!
That is some funny stuff!

Now tell us again how Smith is going to be the best WR in the league, and break Jerry Rice's records.........even though he isn't even a #1 WR on his own team.

That shit is gold!