• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Which departure hurts the most?

Which departure will hurt their team the most?

• Gronk (TB)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adams (GB)

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • Hill (KC)

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id go with Hill.......

Losing Hill is huge,theres not much of the threat of him running out of the backfield,screen passes or the deep pass threat.......and they never found his replacement.......and I dont think Helaire is the answer at rb to carry the team.....

Gronk seemed to always get hurt anyways,and Tommy Boy always seemed to succeed without him.......Plus they have great wrs in place.

GB is on reserve for me......Some of these wrs coming out of college last couple of years have star written all over them.....CDL,Justin Jefferson and Jamaal Chase.......So if GB got lucky to hit like that,AR wont miss a beat......and they still have Aaron Jones at rb to rely on.....

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk got 0 votes? LOL.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk got 0 votes? LOL.

He was a great player. I would put him more in the he is now a role player. The man can still be a great blocker and make some timely plays for you, but he is no longer a focal point of an offense. Hill and Adams are true difference makers on every play they are on the field. Teams spend hours in the film room trying to figure out how the limit them from impacting the game. So makes sense that Gronk at this point in his career is getting 0 votes. In their prime I would say Gronk was the bigger impact player of any of them. He was one of the most unique players to ever enter the league and should go down as the greatest TE to ever play.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a great player. I would put him more in the he is now a role player. The man can still be a great blocker and make some timely plays for you, but he is no longer a focal point of an offense. Hill and Adams are true difference makers on every play they are on the field. Teams spend hours in the film room trying to figure out how the limit them from impacting the game. So makes sense that Gronk at this point in his career is getting 0 votes. In their prime I would say Gronk was the bigger impact player of any of them. He was one of the most unique players to ever enter the league and should go down as the greatest TE to ever play.
But, he is Brady's go to guy in the RZ....