• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where will Justin Fields transfer to?

jackrabbit slim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Questions and answers about the pending transfer of Georgia quarterback Justin Fields

"As a former No. 2 overall recruit just a year ago, there’s certainly going to be a ton of interest in Fields from across college football. Early speculation has linked him to Ohio State and Oklahoma, both of which make a ton of sense. With Dwayne Haskins likely leaving for the NFL, the Buckeyes would potentially have a competition in Ryan Day's first season between Fields and Tate Martell, who got some snaps as the backup this year. And, of course, what quarterback these days wouldn't be interested in Oklahoma given the back-to-back Heisman Trophies won by Baker Mayfield and Kyler Murray in Lincoln Riley’s first two seasons as head coach. Both were also transfers. On the other hand, Oklahoma has a commitment from Spencer Rattler, a five-star quarterback who is expected to enroll this summer. That could be a delicate situation for Riley. "
I think he is a UK lock.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields would have to sit out a year at either Ohio State or Oklahoma.
Chimed in without bothering to read the link . Shocked I tell you. Shocked you would do that. :L

pssst, it covers his probable excuse for a waiver and likelihood of playing next year. :tsk:

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chimed in without bothering to read the link . Shocked I tell you. Shocked you would do that. :L

pssst, it covers his probable excuse for a waiver and likelihood of playing next year. :tsk:

What the hell are you talking about. If he transfers, he'll sit out a year.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell are you talking about. If he transfers, he'll sit out a year.
Read the fucking article you retard. THEN reply. It's not hard. :L

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, my error.
I mean it's fine if you don't want to agree with their assessment, but given this political climate their assumption does seem pretty sound.

Having that in his back pocket makes him a much more in demand QB. A year under his belt, very high level recruit, and will likely be able to play right away. A real bidding war.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean it's fine if you don't want to agree with their assessment, but given this political climate their assumption does seem pretty sound.

Having that in his back pocket makes him a much more in demand QB. A year under his belt, very high level recruit, and will likely be able to play right away. A real bidding war.

I had read a very short article on ESPN, when he made the announcement. It mentioned Florida St, OSU, and Oklahoma. That was all. I figured it was a repeat.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't feel that Fields should be able to play next year. I like some of the arguments of "what did he expect." He signed a contract and he should honor it. Sitting out 1 year seems right to me. One racial slur that he heard likely won't be the last. That's not a reason to get a waiver.

What's with Kentucky? He's not going there.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1200px-UCF_Knights_logo.svg.png

tOSUstate

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just assume your response is caused by too much Nitrous.

tOSUstate

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, If for some stupid reason he would go to the BIG then Penn State will be getting his services but... he aint goin BIG so..
There's a small chance that you're right but I wouldn't bet on it unless the odds were crazy.

cclxxxvdicere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It said this guys is a freshman?

Why the hell did he sign up after the year Fromm had last year, and expect to be somebody.

Sounds like bad decision making to me.
Maybe there's more to it.
Do you think Tua made a bad decision to go to Alabama, where a true freshman had just won SEC offensive player of the year, and led them to within seconds of a national championship? How could he have expected to be anybody?