• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When will Lebron pass Jordan?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching @Shaqdaddy11 and @DorianRo shit down the backs of their legs on the first few pages of this thread was hilarious.

They're prolific, I'll give them that. It's like the short bus pulled up and dropped its entire payload right here on this thread.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had an avatar saying that "my boyfriend wears panties", I'd be careful about who I called dumb:lol:
Nope makes anyone look even more wrong when the need to talk about an avatar. :D

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching @Shaqdaddy11 and @DorianRo shit down the backs of their legs on the first few pages of this thread was hilarious.

They're prolific, I'll give them that. It's like the short bus pulled up and dropped its entire payload right here on this thread.

They are both embarrassingly bad at making arguments. Because they are so emotionally tied to the argument that they can't use reason.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are both embarrassingly bad at making arguments. Because they are so emotionally tied to the argument that they can't use reason.
I tend to think Dorian is a perma troll.

It's easier to process that way.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and this, ladies and gents, is why i steer clear of the political forum on these boards...

#organisedinsanity

You are better off. I truly hope most of the people that post in the PF are just letting their inner Id freak flags fly and aren't the same in real life.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he'll ever get that recognition, but healthy debates will occur, IMO. The biggest thing about this is Jordan's legacy will always grow over time. There's no erasing his 6-0 finals record, or taking two years off in his prime as the only time teams in the NBA had a shot to win a title over him. He's one of the greatest defenders of all time and the greatest scorer of all time. There's no getting away from that.

The thing about Lebron that most Jordan fans will never realize is that at any point in his career, if Lebron really wanted to, he could have lead the league in any statistical category he wanted. If Lebron wanted to be the best point guard of all time, he could do it. He could lead the league in assists every year. If Lebron wanted to average 40 a game, he could do it, no question. Rebounding, Steals, Blocks, you name it. He could do it. That's within his skill set. The difference is that Lebron chooses to be a well rounded player, sometimes to the detriment of his own legacy.

Jordan is arguably the best one man force the game has ever seen. Lebron's game doesn't make him as such. He's as much of a product of his teammates as he is his own individual force. Lebron makes his teammates better in a different way than MJ did. Lebron elevates his teammates. Jordan carried them. People for some reason want to give more credit to being carried though, when IMO, it's much more difficult to make everyone around you better.

If you're in a group project for school, you can have one guy who does all the work, and get's the A for the group. Or you can have the guy carries the brunt of the work but also who pushes everyone to do their part and collectively they're able to get the A. Who's more valuable?

Yeah all very good points. Legacy wise, most people are always going to float back to MJ bc it’s what they know and the way the game has changed, it is honestly even hard to compare the two. If Lebron keep it up I see it as 1a and 1b bc Lebron’s all-around greatness and his ability to be the best team player we have seen while putting up great stats as well and MJ’s legacy, scoring and defending ability. Definitely, a great debate but we have to wait to see how Lebron finishes his legacy

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes, but a lot of times NO

Jordan always did

lol

Yes, I'm sure guys like D-Wade, Chris Bosh, Ray Allen, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love didn't help Lebron at all. Just a bunch of scrubs and none of them have ever even sniffed an all star game.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb argument. If this is what matters there are what 7 players better than Jordan...

Really?!? This stupid argument, that has been disproven over and over? :L