• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What will the Seahawks record be in 2022?

What will the Seahawks record be this year?

• More than 10 wins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-7

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 9-8

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • 8-9

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • 7-10

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • 6-11

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • 5-12

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • 4-13

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • 3-14

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • 2-15

• 1-16

• 0-17

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also love their creativity on offense... Sunday they ran a play where Geno was in motion like he was communicating to the linemen and then they hiked it directly to K. Walker resulting in a 1st down...

Another play Geno faked the hand off to Walker and then tossed it to our TE resulting in a 4 yard gain for another 1st down...
That first play you mentioned had to be one of my favorite of the season.

It was just a couple of yards for a first down, but when I saw Geno walking towards the sideline I thought he was going to call a timeout lol. Completely fooled me. Don't think I've ever seen that in an NFL game before.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see Woolen and Walker get this award a couple more times this season LMAO!

Imagine the Hawks getting both Offensive and Defensive RotY awards!

Well Sauce "THE GRAB" Gardner will probably get it because New York and marketing/money.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Sauce "THE GRAB" Gardner will probably get it because New York and marketing/money.

If Woolen nabs 3 or 4 more picks, I think he gets it. Sauce is having a great season but the Jets are probably going to fade out. Of course getting 3 or 4 more picks is easier said than done.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Season so far has been the biggest surprise ever as a Seahawks fan, I’m still stunned … Just didn’t see this one coming with Geno and the defense… I knew we had to lower expectations with the young guys and a new defensive scheme, BUT the rate in which they’re putting things together is impressive, something special is brewing… OH and I should throw in a shoutout to the O-line, it’s been solid ..

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Season so far has been the biggest surprise ever as a Seahawks fan, I’m still stunned … Just didn’t see this one coming with Geno and the defense… I knew we had to lower expectations with the young guys and a new defensive scheme, BUT the rate in which they’re putting things together is impressive, something special is brewing… OH and I should throw in a shoutout to the O-line, it’s been solid ..
30 of 39 voters in the pole had the Seahawks winning 6 games or less. We all got fooled. I had them at 3-14. Could be Schneider's best draft since 2012.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30 of 39 voters in the pole had the Seahawks winning 6 games or less. We all got fooled. I had them at 3-14. Could be Schneider's best draft since 2012.
A few weeks ago I definitely thought I was fooled. I don't feel quite so wrong this morning because this defense looks horrible again, and I don't know if we will win more than 2 of the remaining games. Maybe this season will take another turn upward, but right now it looks like the majority opinion may end up being pretty accurate outside of a small pocket of games against bad teams.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah this last draft was a gem, I think we get 9 or 10 wins, possible wildcard birth

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few weeks ago I definitely thought I was fooled. I don't feel quite so wrong this morning because this defense looks horrible again, and I don't know if we will win more than 2 of the remaining games. Maybe this season will take another turn upward, but right now it looks like the majority opinion may end up being pretty accurate outside of a small pocket of games against bad teams.
I think the only definite loss remaining on the schedule is the road game in KC. The home game against SF most likely a loss too, but you never can tell with inter-division games. I think they have a good chance to sweep the Rams. They are in LA next weekend but the Ram offense is in shambles. They get the Rams at home in week 18. Rams should have their offense in better shape by then but maybe not good enough to eat the Seahawks on the road. And there is always the chance that the Rams shutdown Stafford for the rest of the season and Kupp too: medically-influenced deliberate tanking. Seahawks get the Jets and Panthers but at home. Should be wins (if they aren't, we might see a Drew Lock sighting). The worst-case scenario I see is them finishing 9-8.

Last edited:

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the only definite loss remaining on the schedule is the road game in KC. The home game against SF most likely a loss too, but you never can tell with inter-division games. I think they have a good chance to sweep the Rams. They are in LA next weekend but the Ram offense is in shambles. They get the Rams at home in week 18. Rams should have their offense in better shape by then but maybe not good enough to eat the Seahawks on the road. And there is always the chance that the Rams shutdown Stafford for the rest of the season and Kupp too: medically-influenced deliberate tanking. Seahawks get the Jets and Panthers but at home. Should be wins (if they aren't, we might see a Drew Lock sighting). The worst-case scenario I see is them finishing 9-8.
Yeah, I agree that more than 2 remaining games look winnable, but I was really confident these last 2 games were winnable as well. And they were...but we whiffed both times. This team is fully capable of laying a turd in winnable games.

But you're right on the Rams for sure. They are as weak looking right now as I can remember going back deep into the Jeff Fisher years (and we laid turds in some of those).

If I had to rank the games from most to least likely to win:
  1. vs Panthers
  2. vs Rams
  3. @ Rams
  4. vs Jets
  5. vs Niners
  6. @ Chiefs
If O/U for remaining wins was 2.5, it would be a pretty tough call but right now I would probably go under. If we can get this first matchup win vs Rams, maybe we are fortunate with timing in week 18 where their season is done and we need a win to get in and then end up at 9-8. Oh, and it feels really weird to look at a matchup with the Jets as one that is tougher than a game with the Rams.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I agree that more than 2 remaining games look winnable, but I was really confident these last 2 games were winnable as well. And they were...but we whiffed both times. This team is fully capable of laying a turd in winnable games.

But you're right on the Rams for sure. They are as weak looking right now as I can remember going back deep into the Jeff Fisher years (and we laid turds in some of those).

1. vs Panthers
  2. vs Rams
  3. @ Rams
  4. vs Jets
  5. vs Niners
  6. @ Chiefs
If O/U for remaining wins was 2.5, it would be a pretty tough call but right now I would probably go under. If we can get this first matchup win vs Rams, maybe we are fortunate with timing in week 18 where their season is done and we need a win to get in and then end up at 9-8. Oh, and it feels really weird to look at a matchup with the Jets as one that is tougher than a game with the Rams.
Mike White beat a deadbeat, decimated Bears defense yesterday. I'm not sure that proved anything. Next two weekends in Minny and Buff. He's going to get his ass handed to him. They'll probably have Zach Wilson back at QB by the time we play them. And the Jets' WRs hate Zach Wilson.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike White beat a deadbeat, decimated Bears defense yesterday. I'm not sure that proved anything. Next two weekends in Minny and Buff. He's going to get his ass handed to him. They'll probably have Zach Wilson back at QB by the time we play them. And the Jets' WRs hate Zach Wilson.
Just think how tough the Jets would be right now with competent QB play and if Breece Hall hadn't went down.

SF might actually be a worse matchup for us than KC. KC is pretty one dimensional (that dimension is off the charts though), while SF just has a multitude of options. They should run away with the division.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never did put in what I thought we would do this year, largely for the fact that I didn't know what to expect.

But the six wins we got so far pretty much surpassed a lot of expectations for those of us who thought this would be a rebuilding season. Carroll might not believe in "rebuilding" or even "tanking," and that showed in the first half.

But as we saw recently, things just started falling apart, like reality kicking in. Geno Smith is having the best season he's ever had, no question! But we still have a lot of dead weight on defense that cannot get used to someone else making calls, forever stuck to whatever was in Norton's playbook the previous years. (Some may say that maybe Norton WASN'T the problem, and I'm starting to believe that, but still, wouldn't it make more sense that when passive D doesn't work, a more aggressive approach is in order?)

I looked over our remaining schedule, and sorry to say, we'll be lucky if we get another two wins with what we have out there on the field. I'd rather they put the second string out there for hope that they watched long enough to know what NOT to do. But if only it were that easy.

Nice job so far, guys, but this season may just as well be over.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. vs Panthers
  2. vs Rams
  3. @ Rams
  4. vs Jets
  5. vs Niners
  6. @ Chiefs
I know i'm knit picking but I think I'd put the Panthers above the Rams... Panthers have been very competitive since trading C. McCaffery... Their defense has been playing well and they have one of the better OL's in football... Too be honest, that game scares me the most because it's a game we should win but the Panthers are playing well and their 2 strengths (Front 7 defense/OL) are basically matching up against our weaknesses...

1669758822126.png

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know i'm knit picking but I think I'd put the Panthers above the Rams... Panthers have been very competitive since trading C. McCaffery... Their defense has been playing well and they have one of the better OL's in football... Too be honest, that game scares me the most because it's a game we should win but the Panthers are playing well and their 2 strengths (Front 7 defense/OL) are basically matching up against our weaknesses...

View attachment 315318
The Panthers game scares you the most?? As in, the most out of the remaining games? More than KC and SF? I am not sure I follow.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Panthers game scares you the most?? As in, the most out of the remaining games? More than KC and SF? I am not sure I follow.

Well I think what Anointed is saying, is that the Panthers SHOULD be a win (based on their record and the talent on the teams, and the fact it's home), BUT... the Raiders probably should've been too... lol. Our gameplan of playing Barton 50+ snaps and the 2 man down thing was absolutely appalling (that we're STILL doing it) and Taylor should just be flat out benched at this point.

Nobody is expecting Seattle to win against San Fran and KC at this point.... so whatever lol. At 6-6 we're probably looking at 9-8 realistically... Games like the Raiders and if fuckhead Goodell didn't fly a West coast team against a far east coast team to Germany should've been as well. At 9-8 you MIGHT make the playoffs but you need some other things to go right.

Last edited:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ermm to edit that last paragraph @JMR ,

Nobody is expecting Seattle to win against San Fran and KC at this point.... so whatever lol. At 6-5 we're probably looking at 10-7 realistically... Games like the Raiders and if fuckhead Goodell didn't fly a West coast team against a far east coast team to Germany should've been wins as well. 10-7 gives you a decent shot at the playoffs. 9-8 certainly doesn't... so one of those 'trap' games Anointed mentions (much like the Raiders) is what's concerning. If we lose to the Jets/Rams (x2) at this point... good fuckin' lord.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not more than KC or SF... More than the Rams is what I meant...

Reactions: JMR