• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Will LeBron Do This Summer?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been struggling with this one.

There are major flaws with all 4 primary destinations.

LA: not competitive enough yet and has to go through GS
CLE: roster sucks and is capped out
PHI: on court fit not ideal
HOU: in court for not ideal and they would sacrifice all their depth

There is 1 option that does make sense on all fronts if LeBron gets creative.

Boston

LeBron asks for a sign and trade with either Hayward or Kyrie as the primary return piece (probably Hayward). Something like:

Hayward, Morris and a first

Or

Irving, Morris + a couple cheap guys like Ojele and a first

Either would draw the Celtics damn near even with GS and fit LeBron's game a lot better. Plus, LeBron would get to work with a real coach (might not be good).

Boston is by far LeBron's best option, and it is an option.

I mean the BEST option is Boston and for Boston it’s to get rid of Kyrie. Injury prone, you keep a wing for Lebron in Hayward. I could see Kyrie leaving or trading him in the future anyway. Kyrie gets screwed and goes back to Cleveland where he has nobody around him again lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhhhhh, @trojanfan12 , @shopson67 , @Retroram52 ......

I don't think these are the two max deals you had in mind.....lol

If Paul stays with the Rockets, Houston becomes the closest thing to a favorite on my scorecard, no matter how complicated it would be for the 65-win Rockets and their general manager, Daryl Morey, to orchestrate the requisite salary-cap gymnastics to bring James in. But don’t discount the idea that James could try to bring Paul with him to a team that can afford two superstars, such as the Lakers, because he and Paul really are that close.

– via New York Times

Last edited:

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the Fraud doesn't realize is DurCant never would have joined the Warrior if this clown didn't take the Easy Way out in Miami and Cleveland the 2nd time.

LeFraud is the root cause for all this colluding, team stacking going on.
The Warriors are stacked BECAUSE of Lebron taking the Easy Way out

So Fuck him.

Shit was going on before LeBron, you don't remember 2003-2004 Lakers when they added Malone, Payton and Horace Grant to go with Shaq and Kobe and still didn't win the title.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit was going on before LeBron

The Warriors are the way they are because of Lebron.. And he's whining about it. :L

I dont' know how this little girl whiner has fans

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit was going on before LeBron, you don't remember 2003-2004 Lakers when they added Malone, Payton and Horace Grant to go with Shaq and Kobe and still didn't win the title.

They would have won if not for Malone's injury.. That was more of a quick one and done type of thing though. Not a dynasty. Malone/Payton just wanted a 'ship before retirement.

Lebron just wants to go full blown LeEasyWayOut Mode and be on stacked teams every year in the weak East

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would have won if not for Malone's injury.. That was more of a quick one and done type of thing though. Not a dynasty. Malone/Payton just wanted a 'ship before retirement.

Lebron just wants to go full blown LeEasyWayOut Mode and be on stacked teams every year in the weak East

That is the first formation of a super team, which you said LeBron started.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston put together a super team in 2007.

The Lakers tried to do it with Malone and Payton in 2004.

The Rockets added Pippen, Barkley, and Drexler at various times attempting to build a superteam.

The Celtics lobbied harder than anyone to acquire former MVP Bill Walton to team up with Bird/Mchale/Parrish.

The 76ers got blasted by media when they added Moses Malone to four other freaking allstars in Erving, Toney, Cheeks, and Bobby Jones for stacking the deck.

This has happened for a zillion years.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'You have to have the minds as well': LeBron James puts NBA on notice about what he's looking for in his next teammates

What the Fraud doesn't realize is DurCant never would have joined the Warrior if this clown didn't take the Easy Way out in Miami and Cleveland the 2nd time.

LeFraud is the root cause for all this colluding, team stacking going on.
The Warriors are stacked BECAUSE of Lebron taking the Easy Way out

So Fuck him.

Remember when you were leaving forever?

Might be time to revisit that. It was arguably the best post you've ever made here.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhhhhh, @trojanfan12 , @shopson67 , @Retroram52 ......

I don't think these are the two max deals you had in mind.....lol

If Paul stays with the Rockets, Houston becomes the closest thing to a favorite on my scorecard, no matter how complicated it would be for the 65-win Rockets and their general manager, Daryl Morey, to orchestrate the requisite salary-cap gymnastics to bring James in. But don’t discount the idea that James could try to bring Paul with him to a team that can afford two superstars, such as the Lakers, because he and Paul really are that close.

– via New York Times

Definitely the wrong Paul. lol

The one good thing about it is that it would be great for Lonzo to learn from a guy like CP3. Might be okay on a short deal. But I'd rather.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would have won if not for Malone's injury..

They lost that series 4-1.

Karl Malone was an all time great, but he was also 175 years old. He wasn't making 3 games worth of difference. If he didn't get hurt, they might have pushed it to 6.

That team had a lot of internal issues and too many agendas.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Savannah's not playing the minutes and doing the carrying that Lebron's doing. Lebron knows that he'll have his share on input in terms of organization moves with most of the teams courting him this time around. Getting swept in dominating fashion isn't going to help the Cavs prospects on holding him when he's trying to chase MJ, which just took a major hit given the hand injury news.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston put together a super team in 2007.

The Lakers tried to do it with Malone and Payton in 2004.

The Rockets added Pippen, Barkley, and Drexler at various times attempting to build a superteam.

The Celtics lobbied harder than anyone to acquire former MVP Bill Walton to team up with Bird/Mchale/Parrish.

The 76ers got blasted by media when they added Moses Malone to four other freaking allstars in Erving, Toney, Cheeks, and Bobby Jones for stacking the deck.

This has happened for a zillion years.

No, DorianDipShit said the Warriors are the first super team in NBA history and that other teams would never try to do this type of shit.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also hilarious that DorianFuckFace keeps repeatedly saying that the Thunder would've won a title if Durant stayed. Sure they would've given that they didn't win one his first 10 years in OKC.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think something to keep an eye on might be where Lebron James Jr wants to play HS ball or at least where Sr thinks would be best for him. I've heard Sr mention several times the last couple of days mention his kids factoring into his decision because their older now so something like Jr's squad could be a larger factor than people realize if Sr wants to stay close to his family while they are in school