• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Will LeBron Do This Summer?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
94a.jpg

If you think squeaking by inferior opponents, then getting prob swept when it matters is fun, then ok.

Best vs best is what I like best about sports.
So far advantage best on the Warriors.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think squeaking by inferior opponents, then getting prob swept when it matters is fun, then ok.

I'm sorry I must of missed the part of the Finals that wasn't really competitive.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry I must of missed the part of the Finals that wasn't really competitive.

Exactly what I said.
Had a great chance to win 2 of 3 so far.
Won 0.

Lol at competitve.
Ask LeBron if hes satisfied.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Winning a Game 7 in the Garden in Boston and seeing a bunch of asshole Boston fans get their hearts trampled on is just so stupendous i cannot even fully capture it. lol.

So was bankrupting your vcash in a sweep against the Raptors who you were sure would beat the Cavs. lol.

Cmon man, ligthen up- even you got to see 1 playoff game victory this year! prob more than you will see next year

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey i just watched my team make it to the NBA Finals and watched some great games--- a game 7 win in boston , some lebron game winners (to make 5 in his playoff career- far and away more clutch than Kobe), etc....

you just watched your team make the lotto and you dont even get a lotto pick as consolation. lol.

No, the Lakers just get lottery talent in the late 1st, while the Cavs draft late 1st talent in the lottery.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning a Game 7 in the Garden in Boston and seeing a bunch of asshole Boston fans get their hearts trampled on is just so stupendous i cannot even fully capture it. lol.

So was bankrupting your vcash in a sweep against the Raptors who you were sure would beat the Cavs. lol.

Cmon man, ligthen up- even you got to see 1 playoff game victory this year! prob more than you will see next year

I agree about Boston fans, and trust me, Ive seen it all.
Im actually ( in hindsight) glad you got your 1 and only cause of my father.
Hes still living, but past even caring about sports at this point.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs are a pretty analytics driven organization in a lot of respects. I dont see them wanting Lonzo or Randle. Randle is an undersized big man that cant shoot. Lonzo is a terrible shooter--- unless they had other ultimate destinations for those guys that would surprises me.

I have always said i believe it was Cleveland or LA- but i am starting to think Houston is becoming a more likely destination as his frustration grows.

If the Lakers can someone add a third big time player i think that helps and could push them over the edge.

Personally- if he leaves i want him to go to Houston because he wont be in Houston long term. IF he went to LA or Philly he might be at either of those places long term.

Gotta call bullshit on the "analytics-driven" statement. Is that why they draft poorly unless #1 overall and can't put a solid team around Lebron? Is it that hard to find 3 & D backcourt players?

Also, Lakers have multiple potential third max player options on the roster, they just haven't grown into it yet.

Lebron will never do anything long term. He may re-up at either destination, but he'll never give up his leverage.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think just Lebron going to the Lakers without future HOFers will get them any titles at all going on 34 years old?

Only way Lebron goes to the Lakers is if they ditch all the kids and bring in a bunch of Prime SuperStars

Rumors are James and PG will be talking about joining up on the Lakers. The Lakers are the only team that could offer 2 max contracts.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta call bullshit on the "analytics-driven" statement. Is that why they draft poorly unless #1 overall and can't put a solid team around Lebron? Is it that hard to find 3 & D backcourt players?

Also, Lakers have multiple potential third max player options on the roster, they just haven't grown into it yet.

Lebron will never do anything long term. He may re-up at either destination, but he'll never give up his leverage.

Ingram is going to be good next season.....

3rd season could be his breakout one.

9.4ppg, 4rpg, and 2apg as a rookie
16ppg, 5.3rpg, and 3.9apg as a 2nd year player.

He could easily be a 19-20ppg, 6-7rpg, and 4-5apg type player with James and PG on the team. He'd be a nice 3rd option.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ingram is going to be good next season.....

3rd season could be his breakout one.

9.4ppg, 4rpg, and 2apg as a rookie
16ppg, 5.3rpg, and 3.9apg as a 2nd year player.

He could easily be a 19-20ppg, 6-7rpg, and 4-5apg type player with James and PG on the team. He'd be a nice 3rd option.
we need a smoking crack emoji.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be all in on the Thunder.....that's his other team.
i actually like Charlotte and Phoenix as well. Bucks and Jazz are teams that I like to see do well. I actually really like Dallas and Dirk too. Cuban/Dirk combo and bringing a championship to that fan base was awesome. Indiana is a team that i respect and like to see do well. Memphis I like to see do well- Conley was one of my favorite all time college players.

Teams I enjoy watching be terrible are the Lakers, Knicks (and there has been plenty of that lately), Heat (Heat have not been terrible but they have arguably been in a worse position than terrible- purgatory), Wizards (Soulja Boy and DeShaun Stevenson, LOL), Pistons I hate (DEEEEEEETROIT BASKETBALL), I do not hate San Antonio but am kinda sick of them.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about Boston fans, and trust me, Ive seen it all.
Im actually ( in hindsight) glad you got your 1 and only cause of my father.
Hes still living, but past even caring about sports at this point.
i actually sorted the SportsHoopla bookie "big wager bets" and our wager might have been the biggest head to head wager in the site....if you sort by "high stakes" we are at the top. I am not sure exactly how it works but that 20K appears to be the biggest head to head bet in some time on the site.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors are James and PG will be talking about joining up on the Lakers. The Lakers are the only team that could offer 2 max contracts.

George is a proven career loser. There’s no winning ships with that guy

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is gonna tell Magic to trade Lonzo.

Interestingly, about a month ago, the LA Times ran what was called a planted story (planted by the Lakers). That none of their young core is considered untouchable.

Some thought it was a signal to Lebron that the Lakers will do what is necessary to make him feel comfortable about coming to L.

Others thought it was a shot across Lavar's bow to let him know that he better stfu or they're moving Lonzo and Lavar can be some other teams problem.

I think it was a little of both with more of lean towards letting Lavar know to stfu.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i actually sorted the SportsHoopla bookie "big wager bets" and our wager might have been the biggest head to head wager in the site....if you sort by "high stakes" we are at the top. I am not sure exactly how it works but that 20K appears to be the biggest head to head bet in some time on the site.

Cool.
I like making history even if I lost.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My heart says Philly.
My brain knows if you are young and SUPER wealthy you go to LA.

Yes and no.

All things being equal, yes...if you are young and super wealthy, you probably want to be in LA.

While 33 is still young chronologically (I'd love to be 33 again), it's old for an NBA player. Plus Lebron is married and has kids. So, he is probably less interested in the perks of being young and wealthy in LA. However, he does have homes and businesses out here. So that will likely be a consideration.

If we're just talking about joining the Sixers young core vs. the Lakers young core...he's going to Philly because while the difference in talent, imo, isn't huge...it is big enough that the Sixers would present the better opportunity to at least get back to the finals.

However, if the Lakers are able to sign PG and maybe bring in a solid vet or 2 on vet minimums...that would likely tilt things in the Lakers favor.